Chronoz 's tale - Servant of Cursed King soon

Chrono

Mine Warspear Online Story

Mine Warspear Online story started around year back.

I created character named Chronoz on server Sapphire.

It was like ghost land there at these times. Also parties was limit 8 and don't existed level system.

He is Barbarian,because i like them in other RPG.

Then i started play. I found out features of the game,and was impressed by game style,freshness and new features like strange rank system.

In the first i thought '' Another crap,it could be boring'' ,but i found game is very fine.

Mine first hard work was killing the monsters:).

The rat was true enemy.

The cold land of Mountain Clan was hard to pass, and i was confused a lot.

Hard monsters,no minimap,no direction to go. I looked for monster items long,but it has some kind of magic.

First strong enemy called Druid ,was true challenge.

I stayed in town and wait for other heroes to go defeat him.

It was cool. Every boss was heroical challenge.

Yes,it was true the Mountain Clan community was at these times very small,and all was like immortal enemy.

Later we becomed a great friends in questing.

Mine first friend was Teddy,rogue.

Very nice person. Later i met guys like Icemanxxx,Ajisoul,Shizumaruh,Pattahati,Pendekar,Lordguans,Xromance and many great persons.

With them was Warspear better:)

We had many great wars,attacked a Dinalt Castle,many super moments.

I can't talk a long about friends because many of them are totally gone now.

Hope one day i meet them again.

Now practically me is online from old guys,old generation of Warspear.

It sad for me ,because our friendship gone.

Many guys now look for only self,and don't need friends as i see.

It 's pity,but maybe is that all just new generation of Warspear and we old must ''sleep forever ''. Too much faces for me gone, and i tried write every guy in game to memory:)

In the present i always going to Gothgorrat Mountains to grow new player,because i think someone must do that in a cruel world of Warspear.

I love newbies because everytime they form to persons, new warriors of the Warspear, the new wave.

Since times when i started , game was in beta stage so not much worked well.

But in later game turned to nice gameplay,but bringed few bad things too.

But through game i found many ingame friend,and i felt great.

Mine first big experience was boss fight,and things about war between factions.

We created our belowed Clan of Dragon,the unit of great guys ,what striked always hits to elven hearts. Hope the great days of Clan be one day back,if finally Forsaken warriors join us.

It was long from last time ,we got response from Undeads,we can't hold Elf forever. Hope they arive soon.

If i compare time now and before, i must say game have for me still heartpower ,but it not like on beginning.

But things getting change,as we getting older,so nothing stay same.

We can't say story,till the story is ended,so we will see in future.

Mine last writtings from mine book are from few day back:

''Today i lost mine power and completely feel strange. I feel bored of humans and think the weak race what kill self one day. But i'm human too,damn. Or? Could i started be more dark?

I feel like i can't control mine mind.

Could i start be servant of Orin,thhe cursed king?

That mysterious power is amazing.

One day i could kill the whole humans too, i feel it in mine heart. Then finally darkness cover whole world will chaos and mess.

"I think , i'm decided. " said Chronoz and gived his hand to cursed king Orin.

His soul shattered.

Everything good was gone from his body.

His last memories was on his human friends.

But that too gone...

The Chronoz,deathknight was born.

So this the story of one Sapphire guy.... I feel more dark now....( Little showing the upcoming undead class:P)

Is it crap?:) I tryed not corrupt any rules.

Not fictional story,just used few "real talking phrase".

Chronoz the barbarian!!! Always been my greatest inspiration for my barb! You and iceman since the days i was a young druid and you two were the only courageous ones to face the masses of elves! Nice story! Hope i can join hands with you in the battle against the chosen :)

-zetta

Chronoz the barbarian!!! Always been my greatest inspiration for my barb! You and iceman since the days i was a young druid and you two were the only courageous ones to face the masses of elves! Nice story! Hope i can join hands with you in the battle against the chosen

-zetta

Thank you very much,zetta.

I hope too you can join us one day. :)

Future is before us.

Nice story...

DK would be an annoying class, could pull enemy and stun them. Perfect disturber in wrong hands...

Nice story...

DK would be an annoying class, could pull enemy and stun them. Perfect disturber in wrong hands...

Yes,that is true. I gonna start again:D

Like newbie.:)

We will see.

• 2 weeks later...