A wild snorlax

jayrox

Striderman or Humanimal,

I don't know right now all suck, don't know how to use a Bladedancer... just rich people pressing random buttons. and cry about rogues....

many of them quit game or play less  :(

yes,now many new rich bd with +9/10 weapons ....and think they are the gods only cause of high amp  :facepalm:

some guy called me noob when i showed him my weapons :bad: ...but he died in lab cause he thought he can just run through the mobs ;D  (sry for spam :blush: )

I agree. There were many good players before. Some of them switched sides because of the Rogue's Stealth skill and others found the game too boring to play anymore.

If the developers fix the worldwide SMS systems for purchasing MCoins, then these newbies will be silenced by us folks who've been playing the game since v 1.6 or earlier...

• 1 month later...

The best BD is the one that know his limit. I saw many times BD dies in lab coz over confident.

Slay, jayrox, espartacos( scamed) etc..and less ppl ye many bds spamming buttons with +9 set  :bad:  and with new skill pot  :facepalm:

i would wish that slay play his bd more often again...

some newbies who play their bd with "money + armour" high amped are too silly to hunt or for arena :facepalm: just think they have high + so they are kings....fail :facepalm: they should better waste their money for school books :facepalm: ;D

Weell i dont know too much about the old players, my experience:

Lilianna ( sometimes better avoid him  ;D , long match .. and usually 1 elf always coming so the 1v1 suddenly 2v1  :bad: )

Jay, Wodka, Linhvt, and maybe Ashurainx  :blush:

Any my favorites,  Mdea, Neamatika, Swordmagus, Acemi, they never alone, never without pot in 1v1  :facepalm:

For me they are slay, lilliana, linhvt and jayrox.

But jayrox only can make me blood when im dc :crazy:

ofc i have no chance vs you,sad for me,but true :tease: :drinks:

ofc i have no chance vs you,sad for me,but true :tease: :drinks:

You can if i get restoring connection.How taste my offline blood biever? ;D

Опубликованное фото

By spanws at 2012-05-10

linvth?  Patetic rich noob today in aa wasted 2 pots for kill me alone  :facepalm:  and liliana other ♥♥♥♥♥ never walk alone  :bad:  and got +9 +10 lol  :facepalm:

I really shocked got compliment from the best shaman in emerald server.

I am not the best since my gears are old, ppl over estimate about my power, wrong rumor spread out the land lol

Ask Elandir about this coz I lost PvP with him

Im not talking only about gears.

For example 1 of the worse BD for me is Mdea, he is full +10 amped BD with a crazy damage and can use like 50 pot each day but when he multibox with the druid "fourth" he do it bad and slow playing both chars like a noob all people make him one of the easiest BDs to kill :bad:

Im not talking only about gears.

For example 1 of the worse BD for me is Mdea, he is full +10 amped BD with a crazy damage and can use like 50 pot each day but when he multibox with the druid "fourth" he do it bad and slow playing both chars like a noob all people make him one of the easiest BDs to kill :bad:

that guy left his druid afk in middle of sanctuary mob,while his bd try to pass, both died  :lol:

Ask Elandir about this coz I lost PvP with him

Dude, its not the car that wins the race. It's the driver. You're good not because of your gear but because of your attitude... :good:

P.S: If i remember correctly, you had a Kris of Abyss Zealots in that PvP... ;D

• 1 month later...

Slay... even though he is attackin me :drinks: not mention i stayed cool with his party 8) so i guess its pure sentimental journey:D seeing rank 5th BD stays in memory for a long time i think xd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Slay :) although i havent met him in arena yet due to my lvl 18, i've quested with him and he knows what he's doing.

ppl talk a lot about ginis, etc etc, but all the gears he shows me are +10 (even dark def set  :lol: ) spite of high dmg his stats are low (for me stats are more important that actual base dmg or even high def). yesterday i say something as simple as "i think i could beat Ginis in an agro competition", all the players started like: so u think ur better than Ginis? think u can kill him? etc etc. i'm thinking about going to US server cause i think most europeans cant really understand english. how can my +7/+8 bd kill a full +10 with almost 5k def? :D maybe 1 out of 10. for me good players need to be able to work as a team, be adaptable and fast thinking. most +10 bds dont know how to run  in lab. they just press forward at every cross and forget that some ppl lag and get left behind, then call me noob for running back and getting myself killed to save someone in my party (these are the real noobs for me).

so yeah, my vote goes to Slay  :drinks:

that guy left his druid afk in middle of sanctuary mob,while his bd try to pass, both died  :lol:

poor him, i need to teach him how to dual chars and successfully finish what he wanna do :cray:

sex + kill

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sex + kill

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no.

• 3 weeks later...

slay nd i would like to mention humanimal nd striderman :friends:  they both killed unicorn without a healer wen there was no amp system ( nd thats quite a big thing ) nd solo undead bear  :shok:  . without amp these r tough asks with no pots used  :aggressive: :aggressive:

beer :drinks:   for all those ppl playing bd out there knowing that its weak against range they still play it :)

• 11 months later...

slay nd i would like to mention humanimal nd striderman :friends:  they both killed unicorn without a healer wen there was no amp system ( nd thats quite a big thing ) nd solo undead bear  :shok:  . without amp these r tough asks with no pots used  :aggressive: :aggressive:

beer :drinks:   for all those ppl playing bd out there knowing that its weak against range they still play it :)

cheers to the bladedancer :drinks: