New forum is here!

r0land

Dear players,

our new old forum is launched, welcome back again!
There is still a lot work to do about art content and functionality.
And in this thread, guys, please provide your impressions about the forum and report any problems.
During the moving to the new engine we've lost your avatars, some signatures etc, so let create everything from the beginning!

That's our new home, make yourself comfortable here and don't forget about the rules.

Have a nice day,
AIGRIND team

I can't upload any photo to change my avatar, can you fix it? Or I am doing something wrong...

ok, thank you, will check it

I noticed this new old forum has warning points. Are you planning to use this function, and if so can you please inform us about how these points work?

this is a default function, we're not planning to use it at first, but who knows.

so far it looks like it works smoother that the old one.

i think i like it.

and i do wanna know what the warning points stand for. Maybe a topic introducing and explaining the new feautures will help.

Anyway, its good to be back. Lets have a fresh start!

Glad to be back ^_^ CONGRATZ on the new forum looks sweet, this time add many emoticons :P i cant find any if they are added already

so far it looks like it works smoother that the old one.

i think i like it.

and i do wanna know what the warning points stand for. Maybe a topic introducing and explaining the new feautures will help.

Anyway, its good to be back. Lets have a fresh start!

we've actually learned some basic function and administrative permissions :)

Glad to be back ^_^ CONGRATZ on the new forum looks sweet, this time add many emoticons :P i cant find any if they are added already

welcome back, there's an old set of emoticons is available, we'll add some more in the future.

Good job, thanks for bringing back the forum and transferring most of the old content. It's a shame though that almost a month of data is lost and I assume you'll find someone to do daily backups over there.  ;D

One question right now: Will we get back an option to visit the forum in hidden mode? I don't see the need that everyone can track my visits because my username is displayed at the bottom of the page. Thanks in advance!

Hmm, Works fine on PC but...on my tab, its taking a bit more time! Ty for this new layout but where is the signature??

Edit:okay got it!

Private messages: Probably 90% of people have full inboxes. It sucks conversations weren't merged, but I can live with that.

Can you up the cap to at least 100? 50 would be enough for chats, but it's not for one-topic conversations.

Hello, how do we know if someone has replied to our post?

1: Click your username in the upper right corner. Choose My content. Then you'll see a star on the left side of your posts. If the star is coloured, there is/are new replies.

2: Go to your settings ➡ Notification preferences ➡ Check the boxes ☑ that you want. After doing this you'll receive notifications which are shown in the upper right corner next to your username.

Who attacked the Forums anyway? many said it were russians.

yes, they were russians, some people just can't live normally.

• 1 month later...

No more personal remarks below the profile photo...

I like this forum's design.

But i hate that it's kind a complicated to add an image to signature (ok maybe on pc, it can, but it can't on phone).