Skill mechanism need to changed

adywijaya

This skill really need to changed the mechanics, because when pvp or gvg situations this skill need to be pressed to trigger the relic. Yes u can deactivate and then reactivate again but you will lose some important stats. My suggestion is to changed like ferocity or resil skill. It can be pressed multiple times without losing the effect. Otherwise the expensive relic we put will be a such a waste. Please consider my suggestion. 

Screenshot_2023-02-28-12-30-16-206_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

Screenshot_2023-02-28-12-30-10-682_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

Edited by adywijaya
Forgot to put descriptions

21 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

What? Are you talking about the relic? 

I am rather confused about what you mean

You need to press the skill to trigger relic. But since the skill is permanent, you have to deactivate and reactivate in order to make the relic triggered but you lose important stats. Not only applies on hunter skill but few other classes have this kind permanent skill. 

1 hour ago, adywijaya said:

You need to press the skill to trigger relic. But since the skill is permanent, you have to deactivate and reactivate in order to make the relic triggered but you lose important stats. Not only applies on hunter skill but few other classes have this kind permanent skill. 

Permanent skill means it wouldn't be taken away such as the event summon skill. 

It's a balancing thing regarding the relics effects

5 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Permanent skill means it wouldn't be taken away such as the event summon skill. 

It's a balancing thing regarding the relics effects

I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say. 

Just now, adywijaya said:

I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say. 

Tbh I don't. 

Permanent skills are ones that is, well, Permanent. Examples are basic skills, expert skills, and classless skills. 

I think your talking about "toggle" skills such as Combat Stance and Saturation. 

I don't know your issue with the skill in gvg and such and I don't know why you have issues about "loosing the buff" when all your relic does is cut the skills energy cost in half. 

1 minute ago, Drakoknight said:

Tbh I don't. 

Permanent skills are ones that is, well, Permanent. Examples are basic skills, expert skills, and classless skills. 

I think your talking about "toggle" skills such as Combat Stance and Saturation. 

I don't know your issue with the skill in gvg and such and I don't know why you have issues about "loosing the buff" when all your relic does is cut the skills energy cost in half. 

Permanent or toggle, whatever. The relic i put there is not the main point, i put stability relic there so people can see there's few skill has this mechanism. And ofc the relic i talk about is ice relic captivity. Maybe you will understand if you playing on top tier pvp. 

6 minutes ago, adywijaya said:

Permanent or toggle, whatever. The relic i put there is not the main point, i put stability relic there so people can see there's few skill has this mechanism. And ofc the relic i talk about is ice relic captivity. Maybe you will understand if you playing on top tier pvp. 

That relic is done like that for balancing reasons. It's better put on your main attack skill. 

I just checked the relic you mentioned and I will say just use a stun relic or use stun accessories to have a better effect

41 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

That relic is done like that for balancing reasons. It's better put on your main attack skill. 

So other classes have ability to freely spam it is balanced at all? 

21 minutes ago, adywijaya said:

So other classes have ability to freely spam it is balanced at all? 

I see very few of those relics being used in pvp on US Sapphire. 

Could have the relic moved over to their 1st skill instead but I will say that stun is just as useful

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2023 at 1:03 PM, adywijaya said:

This skill really need to changed the mechanics, because when pvp or gvg situations this skill need to be pressed to trigger the relic. Yes u can deactivate and then reactivate again but you will lose some important stats. My suggestion is to changed like ferocity or resil skill. It can be pressed multiple times without losing the effect. Otherwise the expensive relic we put will be a such a waste. Please consider my suggestion. 

Screenshot_2023-02-28-12-30-16-206_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

Screenshot_2023-02-28-12-30-10-682_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

so let me get this straight
the problem is that you need to recast the skill in order to get the effect of the relics which requires the skill to be CASTED in order to be activated
and your suggestion would be to have a way to still trigger the other relics for balancing reasons/not make putting relics there a waste
i will put aside balance considerations since in my personal opinion the whole pvp balance is out of the window like the pve one

i can see why you would want such a thing and by seeing the screenshot, you are full on min-max situation, i would suggest more that the skill would:
- roll again for the relic effects every once in a while (might be cooldown time or more) in order to keep tìem being usefull
- afther the cooldown time the skill would normally have you can "recast" the skill, which would take energy to do so, maybe a little less, in order to keep trying to roll the relic
yeah these 2 suggestions are very similar, but different in strenght, it all would depend on the other numbers placed in the mix, and ofcourse, the change would need to be standardized with similar skills for balance and "fariness" reasons
these sugestions take only in consideration the ability to dont make the other relics a waste by making them avaible whiteout a kind of cheesing it: use it for a while, then cast off to recast it back up, like a buff but YOU decide its duration, but its not really that well fitting due to its debuff in the energy regeneration

a little tip for your next posts, consider a bit more the wording of it and please dont expect people to already know what you're talking about, not everyone does pvp, and who does, might not consider it due to different meta since different server

He has some reason, although he put the wrong relic, if it is true that there are relics which only work every time you use the skill, the problem is that some are permanent active and it is quite silly to deactivate it and reactivate it only for a relic that lasts a few seconds

Or that's what I understood, lmao

Edited by Fynn

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2023 at 6:35 PM, lore said:

so let me get this straight
the problem is that you need to recast the skill in order to get the effect of the relics which requires the skill to be CASTED in order to be activated
and your suggestion would be to have a way to still trigger the other relics for balancing reasons/not make putting relics there a waste
i will put aside balance considerations since in my personal opinion the whole pvp balance is out of the window like the pve one

i can see why you would want such a thing and by seeing the screenshot, you are full on min-max situation, i would suggest more that the skill would:
- roll again for the relic effects every once in a while (might be cooldown time or more) in order to keep tìem being usefull
- afther the cooldown time the skill would normally have you can "recast" the skill, which would take energy to do so, maybe a little less, in order to keep trying to roll the relic
yeah these 2 suggestions are very similar, but different in strenght, it all would depend on the other numbers placed in the mix, and ofcourse, the change would need to be standardized with similar skills for balance and "fariness" reasons
these sugestions take only in consideration the ability to dont make the other relics a waste by making them avaible whiteout a kind of cheesing it: use it for a while, then cast off to recast it back up, like a buff but YOU decide its duration, but its not really that well fitting due to its debuff in the energy regeneration

a little tip for your next posts, consider a bit more the wording of it and please dont expect people to already know what you're talking about, not everyone does pvp, and who does, might not consider it due to different meta since different server

Thank you so much your insight is very helpful. English is my fourth language so im still learning. I do agree with your suggestion. Apart for original mechanic which makes hunter difficult to maximize ice relic captivity in real battle.