Sapphire vs. Emerald

Chrono

Hi ,all do you think who can win in brave fight?

Sapphire or Emerald?

I personaly think Sapphire Rocks!!

So come on answer!

Regards, Chronoz.

Which side? MC or Forsaken? :unknw: , we know elf in emerald also outnumbered MC but we fight back ;D

Outnumbered. Of newbies rangers but thats not problem for mc.  8)

Maybe in future possible event saphire vs emerald war  :spiteful: no vs rusians servers or they masacred saphi and eu  :bad:

Hows the mechanic rich vs rich, rich vs average, or average vs average players?

Actually in every MMO I ever played, they just sellin' costume in the game. Cos they said If we sell Items which Improve the player's character, it will make unbalance in game. So, rich still rule here ;D

Actually in every MMO I ever played, they just sellin' costume in the game. Cos they said If we sell Items which Improve the player's character, it will make unbalance in game.

My dream version of Warspear....

in emerald Mc are outnumbered cause every mc started to play the op ranger, but many are useless in wars,cause many elfs who camp in camps dont help a lot  ;D

sapphire elfs vs emerald mc...thats what i think can be interesting :diablo:

if u want to play as elf come US..

if u want to play as mc go EU..

amber? so we talking about lvl 18 set and wepon +10? ..u gotta be kidding :wacko: :wacko:

• 2 years later...

Hassn maybe rich but Foxlovevix is better hehe... And im pretty sure id drop hassn im a few hits ice inspected most of his sets No Resi = Not good for a barb vs a army of sapphire rogues with full kw xd

why are you necroposting in more than one topic?

youre free to make your own topics you know

Who a gives terd, you mods are so uptight about your job. stfu and let us talk to each other how we please. k thanks.

but ya............... silly thread, have no idea what to say just wanted give the mod a hard time cause they all annoy the bejeezus out of me.

Edited by absalom

Hassn maybe rich but Foxlovevix is better hehe... And im pretty sure id drop hassn im a few hits ice inspected most of his sets No Resi = Not good for a barb vs a army of sapphire rogues with full kw xd

you can say that very easy when you're in another server;)

why are you necroposting in more than one topic?

youre free to make your own topics you know

I know it very well Swaaz...

Better if i revive an old topic that have the same question as mine than make a new topic... Just want to see the difference between old ppls' thoughts to current ppls' thoughts... But, seems like not many EU players here in forum.

So, just dont bother this topic...

Edited by Nestly