check out my +0 ranger's first video!*

Jswaaz

I Enjoyed that. the matches were great and shows how a ranger is suppose to be played.

As for the video itself, i loved the blend of music. From heart pumping beats, then straight to something mellow. Music really sets the mood for the viewer.

The edits were pretty good too. Few missed spots, but overall.. great.

Keep making them man, they are a pretty good watch.

nice video but idk sry :/ its just too regular not much editing in it and maybe u could increase speed abit, playing warspear u dont feel its slow but when ur watching it u feel it

I Enjoyed that. the matches were great and shows how a ranger is suppose to be played.

As for the video itself, i loved the blend of music. From heart pumping beats, then straight to something mellow. Music really sets the mood for the viewer.

The edits were pretty good too. Few missed spots, but overall.. great.

Keep making them man, they are a pretty good watch.

thanks, do u mind giving specifics as to what certain parts could of been improved?

ive never edited videos before, this being the first time ive even sped up clips, im googling things as i go by, but im not having any problems learning. i really enjoy the music myself, i cant make any money by putting music in my videos but its well worth it  :)  this is strictly for fun anyways, if u know any specific editing tools or animations youd recommend id be glad to hear it.

nice video but idk sry :/ its just too regular not much editing in it and maybe u could increase speed abit, playing warspear u dont feel its slow but when ur watching it u feel it

i agree, i took borns advice and sped up the teleport maps by 1.5X and 2X but i still felt it was slow, would you recommend having every clip sped up? i was actually thinking of doing that

1. get clips and plan what u wana do the theme of the complete vid

2. ask urself why would someone wana watch this vid im making

3. edit unique stuff into ur vid, simple yet unique ( ive seen many arena vids all same, why ur vid should be better? u need something unique in it)

4. its a video about a game so it should have some funny moments in it maybe also sad moments

5. merging multi vids + music (cliche (my opinion))

6. after 5-6arenas i stoped watching becuz i was bored of the video (didnt have that keep watching sensation) u need to include that in ur vids, 15min about arena is too much me, maybe 15min of arena+war+hunting maybe yes + epic editing

7. watch ur video before uploading it for 3times and put urself in a warspear player view, not ur view, if u see urself not bored after watching it 3times means its watchable n fun to tell others about it

thats my opinion  :friends: gdluck (im gona make REKT warspear videos soon) oh btw wht editing program u use? mine is sony vegas 13.0 64bit

1. get clips and plan what u wana do the theme of the complete vid

2. ask urself why would someone wana watch this vid im making

3. edit unique stuff into ur vid, simple yet unique ( ive seen many arena vids all same, why ur vid should be better? u need something unique in it)

4. its a video about a game so it should have some funny moments in it maybe also sad moments

5. merging multi vids + music (cliche (my opinion))

6. after 5-6arenas i stoped watching becuz i was bored of the video (didnt have that keep watching sensation) u need to include that in ur vids, 15min about arena is too much me, maybe 15min of arena+war+hunting maybe yes + epic editing

7. watch ur video before uploading it for 3times and put urself in a warspear player view, not ur view, if u see urself not bored after watching it 3times means its watchable n fun to tell others about it

thats my opinion  :friends: gdluck (im gona make REKT warspear videos soon) oh btw wht editing program u use? mine is sony vegas 13.0 64bit

1. dont understand, i guess my theme is arena + music that doesnt distract the viewer

2. small problem, see i said id make my paladin video before my ranger video but my paladin clips (granted i did good) were boring compared to my 2x2 priest video, i try picking out specific music to pull the viewer in + by having a obvious disadvantage/handicap (+0) id hope that be my gimmick to get viewers

3. care to explain? im very very new to making videos, if by unique u mean pliskins re-edited ascetic vs pliskin video then i agree, his video is hilarious and brilliant. im more than willing to here suggestions to what youd consider a unique viewing experience that i could add :) i hoped being +0 and wearing lv16 armor yet getting max damage was unique enough =/

4. if by sad moments do you mean moments where id do like 8k damage and 3 of my random partners died instantly? i was thinking of saving some clips where id completely wreck my opponents but in the end there was just no hope of winning due to my partners efforts. i cant think of any other scenario that would be "sad" so please let me know what u mean by that

5. well my videos are labeled as "montages" so i cant think of any other way to make arena videos without doing that, unless you had an idea? music is a must for me since i feel its better than nothing, commentary isnt a bad idea, however it would probably just be me cursing and spurting profanity so i didnt consider it at the time. what do you think?

6. what is epic editing? im not trying to sound rude, i literally dont know. i dont know of any editing tools or techniques nor do i know anything besides mashing clips together with music. im trying to learn so if u had any specific ideas as to what you meant by that id love to hear it. great idea putting in war + hunt clips in my videos too, im thinking about it and it does sound more entertaining than just purely arena clips. ill try and get more of a variety next time!

7. i always do that, i had like 4-5 revisions before i uploaded, the music and DPS stats with +0s are what pulled me in as a viewer for this video, however im having problems with my paladin video, i do really really good with him but all of his clips are nothing but placing banner + run + heal + fetters. i got no ideas to keep it "fresh" and entertaining, so paladin video is on hold for now. currently i find my priest (+0 rings +7 wep but beating +9s, +10s in 2x2) and ranger (+0 weapon but most damage) are what makes my videos unique compared to others, but im more than willing to step it up a notch and make it even better ( if i knew how >.

thanks for the input, its greatly appreciated  :give_rose:

would you recommend all arena clips be sped up due to the nature of the game itself?

i currently use VideoPad and Windows Movie Maker, however i dont like either of them