Demo costume.

Kaysen

Hello, my name is Moo.

I want to give my opinion about the parameters that the demo costume shows.

We all know that our big friend Demo is gone. And from what i know is that only a few people in MC got it at the server emerald. And we all need to know is that the people who own the demo costume now, aren't gonna play for ever...

The super rare costume needs to be ''none'', because in a few months it wil just dissapear.. and i think no-one wants that.

And i got a problem to, my screen shot

I lended it to a friend named ''dipeldapel'', u guys know him as ''idolatrine'', and the next day when i go online, i get pméd that demo is PERSONAL.

No warning from GM (ingame).

No signal in forum about it, (and even if its in forum almost nobody looks at it every day so that is a lame excuse)

I heard from a moderator, that it was only announcent in RUSSIA, i mean come on... this is not fun at all.

That snorlar is becoming personal/equipping is understandable because, snorlar still here. But demo is gone and even if it isn't, the game shouldn't be doing this without a proper warning.

I hope, the devs will feel the EU/US server, and atleast make it equipping in bag with a warning.... I always sponsor the game with huge amount of mcoins, because it's a fun game, but if this is the way of dealing around with players it's not fun at all.

People without demo, pls don't talk shit below because the most will never feel a loss of something so valueble ingame.

Kind regards, kalibwoy.

Totally agreed!! Just changed from NONE to PERSONAL without warning??

It is a costume that few people have, and can't be changed like that...

I am pretty much sure that Devis would help us on that...

Also, Snorlar got personal too... same problem  :facepalm:

No personal experience so far but this sad incident reached my hearing as well by a friends words. But, as a money using player I myself agree with this. There was no any kind of announcement not here at forum neither in-game that such rare costumes such as these mentioned abowe would suddenly change into a persoal like most of the costumes do. There is 1 thing that devs should do is to give us a small period of time to fix our losts in the game but then again, as Kalibwoy said, Demo is gone, retired. Such rarity as the Demonologist's suit is, should remain untouched, by saying this I mean the parameters. It has allways been "None", nonpersonal costume simply by it's unicness so it should be still. You are crossing the line, dear developers. There are lot of people who can agree with us, though they haven't come to say it here. This 1 is a major ishue among the rest corrupting misery there is to find in the game.

Snorlar, Demonologist, Beholder and Avenger suit's changed to "Personal" due to being the 4 Minions of Sam Hain into this event. While in the event duration, any kill of the aforementioned bosses will have you at chance of giving the costume of the boss you killed as a drop, in "Equipping" state.

Due to these changes for the event, is the answer to the "Why my demo got personal".

While I do agree there were no warnings beforehand~

Snorlar, Demonologist, Beholder and Avenger suit's changed to "Personal" due to being the 4 Minions of Sam Hain into this event. While in the event duration, any kill of the aforementioned bosses will have you at chance of giving the costume of the boss you killed as a drop, in "Equipping" state.

Due to these changes for the event, is the answer to the "Why my demo got personal".

While I do agree there were no warnings beforehand~

serpent and beholder were always Equipping though.

Demono was Parameters NONE For 2 years and they claim it was a bug the entire time? i call Bs.

it needs to be none Factoid is its stuck on my lv10 now lol. so well Shit devs Thanks xD

Its be nice if you just changed back and so what if the minions are back no ones gona get a drop atleast in my Server and im 100% positive no one frms Demono or snorlar all beholder and Avenger = More rare

Well bonewinged is Serpent tbh i see a lot i had on rogue and sold Lol

And i use to say when unbind it for sale 300k around the place messed up they didnt bring

It

Back when they brung back the classics. shouldve just brung Avenger and snorlar and made them super Op :facepalm:

I AGREE even if i never wear one

demo costume is one of the best costumes in this game and losing it ability to be transfered after demo is gone is a really stupid move but i think u have a back up plan or someting

1 put it back to none "not likly after this halloween"

2 add a unbind scroll for rare costumes " this idea is suggestet in a topic + it will make rare costumes prices go low + never got the enough support "

3 add demo and avenger and beholder (at least demo ) in every year halloween " i think this is the reason why they make it equiping in the first place "

Any one could pls post bonewinged costume i was looking for it long time but dont wanna start a topic just to see a costume

I AGREE even if i never wear one

demo costume is one of the best costumes in this game and losing it ability to be transfered after demo is gone is a really stupid move but i think u have a back up plan or someting

1 put it back to none "not likly after this halloween"

2 add a unbind scroll for rare costumes " this idea is suggestet in a topic + it will make rare costumes prices go low + never got the enough support "

3 add demo and avenger and beholder (at least demo ) in every year halloween " i think this is the reason why they make it equiping in the first place "

Any one could pls post bonewinged costume i was looking for it long time but dont wanna start a topic just to see a costume

there is a pic of it in general eu