Guild Arena Skill BUG

absalom

Many times now when I use our guilds arena skill to give more AP it doesnt always give the extra AP to all players in guild doing arena at the time... Sometimes I have been able to correct this by relogging but recently that doesnt fix the issue either.

See in the pictures below we are all using gladiator potion and also we have guild skill activated.... but 3 of us are getting less AP because its not giving us the extra AP from guild skill...  :bad:

EDIT: NEVERMIND I MADE A MISTAKE, IT WAS WORKING, MY MATES USED GREAT POT AND IM TOO TIRED TO THINK OF THAT.

post-16374-14177045406539_thumb.png

post-16374-14177045406738_thumb.png

post-16374-14177045406935_thumb.png

omfg, i hate you.. lmao.. why not say that last night? lolololol  now i feel noob  :facepalm:

well still, sometimes it not always activate until i log on and off  :crazy:

Sorry to waste time. You can close this thread. I shouldve researched this more before I make thread. It was working correctly.

From what I've seen, if your not in the party while the skill is activated. That's when u have to log off then log back in.

• 1 year later...

I didnt find another topic regarding arena skill bug. :D Although this one was a mistake, there is a bug that the guild arena skill sometimes does not work for all guild members. The skill is active, but some not for all members. Just relogging activates the skill in that case.

Is this known? I wanted to post it in the topic regarding bug reports, but its closed atm. Ty for reading. :)

I didnt find another topic regarding arena skill bug. :D Although this one was a mistake, there is a bug that the guild arena skill sometimes does not work for all guild members. The skill is active, but some not for all members. Just relogging activates the skill in that case.

Is this known? I wanted to post it in the topic regarding bug reports, but its closed atm. Ty for reading. :)

it's not a bug, just a visual misconnection on client-server route. Relog and everything is ok.

It's also a necroposting, I'm making a warning.

Edited by r0land