Report arena afk section

Weaknight

Seriously, fighting with an afk is like shoting in your leg before a fight.

Only 5 arena tix/day, I dont want to lose them just because somme idiots are afk, or naked.

And stop with the excuse "make arena party". It's not easy at certain lvl to find 4 teamates, and 5 opponents. And it's not worth for 5 tickets.

It would be easy, just need to take a screenshot.

And the right thing to do would be to kick those retarded guys from arena for a while.

But I guess that it would reduce gm beneficials from tickets deal.

Aww.I agree with your point of view but we cant "Arena ban" them... Right?

I would like to suggest-Stop arena demand if the character is not moving, not chatting or not doing anything for 30seconds(Just idle). (Auto Demand Cancellation)

I would like to suggest-Stop arena demand if the character is not moving, not chatting or not doing anything for 30seconds(Just idle). (Auto Demand Cancellation)

/\

this is good idea ;)

Aww.I agree with your point of view but we cant "Arena ban" them... Right?

This is a very good idea

My idea is the players on your ignore list shouldn't be on the same party as yours.So if you love going naked or afk,people will automatically put you on ignore list thus making you have no party to do arena and thus making you can't do arena at all.

My idea is the players on your ignore list shouldn't be on the same party as yours.So if you love going naked or afk,people will automatically put you on ignore list thus making you have no party to do arena and thus making you can't do arena at all.

gd idea ;) and also the afk idea gd :) would also help against those who spams vs afk party *-*

Go go Rip! :clapping: