Perma stun of dk

As it is possible that the dk has both a mechanism for both silencing and stunning, it is by far the worst tank that exists in the game, the amount of damage and control it has is incredible, because I love those pjs so much, how is it possible that Do not nerf those things, how is it going to be fair that they let you do nothing and damage you so much, it is enough for them with the sorcerers, necros and shamans. If it is not favoritism, please explain what all this is.

Pj's? 

Hello! I am a Deathknight main and our stuns are easily resisted and it's the only real way for us to even be able to kill anything as our damage was heavily nerfed :piggy2:

2 hours ago, Shadowmon said:

It's 2023 bud. Might wanna get with the program and make  a fair defense stat, relics, or books that Resist stuns. :dunno:

Overcome and adapt. :nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

This. 

Plus Exhalation is extremely easy to resist unlike Sharp Shadow where the damage is easily blocked or parried

Everyone has  stun nowadays, Everyone has their own skill/gear build,  This doesn't mean they are all broken.

Lets take a example for uhm, wlock. 

Imagine a wlock that tried to reach the most cd possible,  that wlock has reached a perma stun because high cd, then someone says that wlock is broken and  gm proceed to increase cd of their skills or weaken their skills.  Who lose?,  that wlock obviously.. And guess... Yes... every wlock on the server aswell. In my opinion it does not seem very fair.

Dk have one of weakest dmg in the game and even magic dmg was extremly nerfed last update. Also dk is easily counterable in arena if u know how to play. And u can abuse their bad mobility and stand away from them.

In the end dk is like a "fat tank" just walking and passing by xD ; I don't really see a reason for nerf

Maybe to make it a bit better reduce the tankiness and buff dmg a bit

Just as both Santa Claus and Salty Coffe said. 

Deathknight lacks mobility and our control abilities are easily resisted and we are easily kited.

It's not fun getting thrown around by Wardens and Templars.

On 3/4/2023 at 5:17 AM, Drakoknight said:

Pj's? 

I think in the spanish community pj means player characters.

They use their usual term for it but obviously google translate is unable to even see it as a word.

For a similar reason in the russian community google translate gives us "persians" when we translate their term for "character".

Back to topic, dk could use a few fixes (there are a few bugs) and a buff here or there. Against an equal opponent their stun and silence is barely enough to make it a fair fight (if we ignore a few matchups...)

21 minutes ago, rafa9876 said:

I think in the spanish community pj means player characters.

They use their usual term for it but obviously google translate is unable to even see it as a word.

For a similar reason in the russian community google translate gives us "persians" when we translate their term for "character".

Back to topic, dk could use a few fixes (there are a few bugs) and a buff here or there. Against an equal opponent their stun and silence is barely enough to make it a fair fight (if we ignore a few matchups...)

Ah thank you. 

We Deathknights could use some buffs.

I wish Blood Protection was reverted or affected all team members. 

It's annoying to use Blood Protection as it's basically useless if your party is doing their roles well [which is most of the time] 

PvP wise- 2 Deathknight can kill a BD without using stuns or silence easily but Wardens, most paladins, and Druids can kill us easily 

22 hours ago, SaltyCoffe said:

Maybe to make it a bit better reduce the tankiness and buff dmg a bit

No thanks. We are a joke in terms of defence in comparison with our tank colleagues. Make a chief if you want to deal damage :spareme: