Leader guild question

Kralik

Question

Hi, i need to known what happen with one guild when a leader leave the game for lot time. The guild leader keep with this range or months later change these to the first in come to game? Thanks

11 answers to this question

Guild leader ship will go to some one else maybe the most active but it will go for heir first if there is heir and they still active and dont know what could happen if leader leave guild but i think it will be earesed / removed / deleted

Guild leader ship will go to some one else maybe the most active but it will go for heir first if there is heir and they still active and dont know what could happen if leader leave guild but i think it will be earesed / removed / deleted

What deleted erased :!???

And i think this is **** why should guild leadership go to someone else, GM answer us!

Edited by BJDware

When a guild leader leaves the game for a lot of time, the leadership does not move to anybody except if one of the heirs or members sent a ticket to the technical support about this and told them to give the leadership to him because his leader isn't active much!

When a leader wants to leave the guild, he can't because he must assign a new leader before he leaves.

When a last member in a guild leaves it (which he's actually the leader of the guild), the guild gets removed(deleted).

Feel free to ask anything else!

Good luck! ;)  :good:

Edited by Zombatar

When a guild leader leaves the game for a lot of time, the leadership does not move to anybody except if one of the Heirs or members sent a ticket to the technical support about this and told them to give the leadership to him because his leader isn't active much!

When a leader leaves the guild, the members will be kicked out of guild and the guild will be removed(deleted).

When a last member in a guild leaves it, the guild get removed(deleted).

Feel free to ask anything else!

Good luck! ;)  :good:

So if you kick all from your guild

the guild is save to you? to go f.e long time vacation

When a leader leaves the guild, the members will be kicked out of guild and the guild will be removed(deleted).

Leader can't leave guild if there are members... he need to put the leadership to other member before leave, OR kick all members and leave for delete guild.

Leader can't leave guild if there are members... he need to put the leadership to other member before leave, OR kick all members and leave for delete guild.

And did you test what you said or do you have an evidence? :)

Im leader of guild '.'

Look this sshot and then talk again;)

27y8k9e.png

Thanks! Well, here's a new information dude :) ;)

Updated my post filled with info. :)