elf weapons on mc side.

angelblaze

I don't think its fair I got a lvl 21 cross bow drop on my Barbarian its useless on this side of the war so why did I get it? Please fix this or make there be some way where we can trade with elves so I can get rid of it. There are so many things ELF's can do that MCs cant. Just fix this its frustrating to waist all this time for a weapon that's useless. I would suggest, like I said, some way where MCs and elves could trade.

post-41914-14177045402612_thumb.png

I don't think its fair I got a lvl 21 cross bow drop on my Barbarian its useless on this side of the war so why did I get it? Please fix this or make there be some way where we can trade with elves so I can get rid of it. There are so many things ELF's can do that MCs cant. Just fix this its frustrating to waist all this time for a weapon that's useless. I would suggest, like I said, some way where MCs and elves could trade.

i agree 100% I have bows and bow skins that id love on my ranger that i got as drop or from chest but i simply cant give to my ranger But ofc elfs dont have a problem with this cus now they can use all weapons. for real? simply seems this game Goes all towards Elf

Side. And i dont wanna hear some smartass say "oh well make an elf"then I'll tell them buy me my equip amp me +9 buy me a male vampire some rippers and you got it. :bad:

Thats true this game is based on elves really since they are supposed to be the good guys of the game they get all the better things mountain clans and forsaken are the evil ones but its still not fair that the "good" guys get all the good weapons and they can use them all and on our side we get rare things we will never be able to use.

Thats true this game is based on elves really since they are supposed to be the good guys of the game they get all the better things mountain clans and forsaken are the evil ones but its still not fair that the "good" guys get all the good weapons and they can use them all and on our side we get rare things we will never be able to use.

lol ;D ;D ;D

They actually has done something for this problem.The magic attribute convertion is one of the thing devs has done to solve this.The possibility for some classes to use more weapon is another solution they choose to solve this.Bow and crossbow is the last problem and they decided to left as it is because maybe they found there is no suitable class to use such weapon for MC and Forsaken.Rogue?No,they are melee.Warlock?No,they are magic user.So yea your best bet is nearby dealer or maybe disambly them for a chance of catalyst.

I dont what to say ...Is this topic a suggestion or you're directly saying that they should remove it.This is a debate-able topic.And as far I know, r0land said this wont be removed from mc side.(Zombatar's word..not mine) :P

If u had used the search button, you could have found out more abt it.

Its not useless..u can dissamble, it gives a lot of craft resources which can be sold out in a market. Although, you earn less gold.I hope, they would reconsider this problem in the future

Why dont they just make It possible to transfer items to Someones char from both sides You type in chars name in mail box and simply put item like regular 5 slots and send it would

Fix All problems and add A Mailing Attribute to this game

Why dont they just make It possible to transfer items to Someones char from both sides You type in chars name in mail box and simply put item like regular 5 slots and send it would

Fix All problems and add A Mailing Attribute to this game

You don't sell weapon to your enemy so he can kill you in the future.That's just doesn't make sense ;D

I would prefer if devs could implanted a system to prevent any bow and crossbow,both weapon and skin to drop from chest or bosses for MC and forsaken faction.

You don't sell weapon to your enemy so he can kill you in the future.That's just doesn't make sense ;D

I would prefer if devs could implanted a system to prevent any bow and crossbow,both weapon and skin to drop from chest or bosses for MC and forsaken faction.

smh.

There people to not all are your enemies. A lot play both sides aka

Give to your other side main. no selling would be involved you couldn't exchange gold only items. so idk where you got that from 

STFU guys! this game is the most fair and not one sided, balanced in every area, very easy to earn millions gold without spending $, the dev not greedy, the story is great (good and bad side)

STFU guys! this game is the most fair and not one sided, balanced in every area, very easy to earn millions gold without spending $, the dev not greedy, the story is great (good and bad side)

LMFAO GOOD ONE xD you on right forums? :rofl:

smh.

There people to not all are your enemies. A lot play both sides aka

Give to your other side main. no selling would be involved you couldn't exchange gold only items. so idk where you got that from

Yes I know.I play both side too.But this game has its story.Elf and MC are created to kill each other,they are enemy ;D

You need to be friend before you can trading.If they can trade each other,its just doesn't follow that storyline.

Trading between elf and MC actually have "accidently" happened before.When Nadir Sard released,you can add your enemy to FL and then trade with him/her inside nadir sard area.Its because everything is neutral inside that area.But they removed it or should I say fix it because like I said before,they are not supposed to trade each other.

yesterday n today people dropped bow and crossbow at mc side.

lets just say GMs got a lot of "complimments" on world chat  :lol:

n yet again, another crossbow was dropped in mc side just half hour ago.

It is a good point, elf side doesnt have this problem. They can use any of the drops they get (dagger they dont like, but BD can equip at least), we get bows and cant do anything with them. it is kinda messed up.

It is a good point, elf side doesnt have this problem. They can use any of the drops they get (dagger they dont like, but BD can equip at least), we get bows and cant do anything with them. it is kinda messed up.

agreed Bro