Weapon runes

x6t3nc3

With the addition of the new stun ability - I think it would be beneficial/cool to see lifesteal/stun runes added to the miracle coin store. The runes should only be able to be used on weapons only. Because of of late - casters are only able to enchant one type of rune to their staffs - dodge. Kind of lame if you ask me. But hey. Just a suggestion.

Id think its cool cuz many new bounds so u have to choose one bound and make it ur basic bound and adding enchasment rune to suck thing will make melee attack get more power cuz the can use 2 pcs "if the added runes to shield"

Not bad for Ls(btw it has been suggested by "Snowman"), but for "Stunning" ability, I think it's better to keep it as "Peter_Munk" said(rare):

But if you'll be lucky, you get a fortune enough for a year, right till the next Horror Circus.

Not bad for Ls(btw it has been suggested by "Snowman"), but for "Stunning" ability, I think it's better to keep it as "Peter_Munk" said(rare):

Agreed.

But stun chance is an offensive stat and this far crystals have served the purpose of increasing one's attack power whereas runes boost defensive stats.

The idea of stun enchantments is okay, but needs to be thought over.

I only play casters so I would like to see cooldown and life steal runes usable on weapon  O:-)

agree with cooldown but life steal make it only for casters cuz melee and rangers have already high numbers and same % 

agree with cooldown but life steal make it only for casters cuz melee and rangers have already high numbers and same %

Unfair, I also want to be able to solo-heal bosses...  :

• 7 months later...

Cooldown can be for melee weapons. Your asses alreadyhave ridiculous dmg so allowinf further lifesteal is a bit... lol.

I saw a bd doing pontifices alone today.

lmao, love being called a liar

If you really must know, swagathero and mcmonkeyz

Swag has over 22 life steal xD , well now with these runes means solo bosses easy