Priest need stun skill!

Priestiwa

Huehuehuehuehuehue sure, sure. Right now you got a skill that hinders walking, one that hinders attacking, and one that hinders  attacking and using skills. Sure, an AoE stun is obiously what you need...

if you didnt know yet, elusive treat is at its best, killing unware enemies in a blink of an eye. When you notice it...it's too late.

"Oh shit! elusive skill *dies*... damn, really  :facepalm: "

this is me the last few days. was it powered up lately or just now priests made the choice to be killers in pvp?

and if the person miraculously stop moving before dies...there you go, you got yourself your bad ass "stun" you want.

Huehuehuehuehuehue sure, sure. Right now you got a skill that hinders walking, one that hinders attacking, and one that hinders  attacking and using skills. Sure, an AoE stun is obiously what you need...

What skill are u talking about?

if you didnt know yet, elusive treat is at its best, killing unware enemies in a blink of an eye. When you notice it...it's too late.

"Oh shit! elusive skill *dies*... damn, really  :facepalm: "

this is me the last few days. was it powered up lately or just now priests made the choice to be killers in pvp?

and if the person miraculously stop moving before dies...there you go, you got yourself your bad ass "stun" you want.

Too much of explaining, its not that OP at all :fool:

I mean really?? in a blink of eye??

If priest get stun,I want my necro to get secret link and redemption combined  :crazy:

I hv a necro too. So Secret Link combined with Redemption will be superb ;D

Why necro sacrifice its hp for heal and shield??

The answer still mistery ;D

Too much of explaining, its not that OP at all :fool:

I mean really?? in a blink of eye??

try it at lvl 4/4 and you will see.

it is just another of those op skills running wild on elf faction.

try it at lvl 4/4 and you will see.

it is just another of those op skills running wild on elf faction.

if ur melee use aggro, unless ur a rogue than use elusive jump+gouge till threat gone of u, but im sure u one of those melee who keeps running till he hits 0

if ur melee use aggro, unless ur a rogue than use elusive jump+gouge till threat gone of u, but im sure u one of those melee who keeps running till he hits 0

i guess you are one of those who never fought this skill at lvl 4/4.

there is nearly no time to react before you die.

i guess you are one of those who never fought this skill at lvl 4/4.

there is nearly no time to react before you die.

priest far: agro him

priest near: disable him

ive fought n seen many people stoping fast when priest cast it on them, yet only few still runs

priest far: agro him

priest near: disable him

ive fought n seen many people stoping fast when priest cast it on them, yet only few still runs

it usually takes me between 1sec and 2 sec to react n stop moving, but this hasn't been fast enough to avoid death.

so hm, sorry if you have the fastest hands on these lands n react in 0.1 seconds.

ah, i forgot you have instant AoE disable fetters...so it must really be easy for you to react in those 0.1 secs, mr quick hands.

• 1 year later...

My logic is simple. Because they are primary target, they need those tools to survive. Stun them when multiple ppl are attacking them and they are dead. Have you ever played a priest in gvg? If not, you should try a non dwarf and then come talk about how they can survive without prestun.

• 2 weeks later...

My logic is simple. Because they are primary target, they need those tools to survive. Stun them when multiple ppl are attacking them and they are dead. Have you ever played a priest in gvg? If not, you should try a non dwarf and then come talk about how they can survive without prestun.

yes, priests are the main target in arena. rogues kill them in a blink of eye. lol

My priest can survive from any rogues, whether 3v3 or 1v1. If you don't wear arena gear+resi rune you can't complain if you die in 3 hit by rogue, and It's easier to tank 2 rogues than tank 1 bd.

If priest have stun they will be op in arena and duel. They already have armistice, elusive threat, mana drain, and if they add stun I can kill BD easier :blush:

priest already perfect and balance, just nerf another class who are too OP and buff class who are too weak.

My priest can survive from any rogues, whether 3v3 or 1v1. If you don't wear arena gear+resi rune you can't complain if you die in 3 hit by rogue, and It's easier to tank 2 rogues than tank 1 bd.

If priest have stun they will be op in arena and duel. They already have armistice, elusive threat, mana drain, and if they add stun I can kill BD easier :blush:

priest already perfect and balance, just nerf another class who are too OP and buff class who are too weak.

Agree.. Can't go wrong with priest and I do see priest beat some pro bd

• 4 months later...

I agree with this topic I have a lvl 22 priest with 4 experts. Ppl these days are smart when they PvP a priest my threat is maxed and my word power 4/5. Armistice is good for DG runs maybe if they increase duration of skill or add a new buff to where enemy's can't use skills but can still move around. Necro skill nightmare is great in a PvP battle and also 2v2. I think necro needs a aoe instance heal and priest need either a small stun or a new aura skill that increases cooldowm for all party members

Edited by iloafer

• 1 month later...

New stun skill is bad during test server http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/54856-%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BD%D1%83%D1%80%D1%8F%D1%8E%D1%89%D0%B5%D0%B5-%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BC%D1%8F-%D0%B6%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%86/

In that link video,  stun happen during armistice still in effect

it'll be good if stun happen after armistice ends so priest have time to cast elusive or word power

• 2 weeks later...

New stun skill is bad during test server http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/54856-%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BD%D1%83%D1%80%D1%8F%D1%8E%D1%89%D0%B5%D0%B5-%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BC%D1%8F-%D0%B6%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%86/

In that link video, stun happen during armistice still in effect

it'll be good if stun happen after armistice ends so priest have time to cast elusive or word power

ya its like useless