[2012.03.21] Planned server maintenance

Kuzmitch

Dear players.

Today at 17-00 (MSK) time will be carried out planned preventive maintenance of servers and they will not be available for 1 hour.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

giv indians mre options to buy mc if we get mre options u get mre buyers n i will get mc for less gold in d end al happy :P

yea,need more options of different values :sorry: ,1sms for 10mc :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

*hi* kuzmitch, no one replied my post on forum so i am posting the same topic. Will be there any possibility of trade of goods between alliance i.e forsaken and mountain clan or elfs and chosens? I am curious to know cos i got two handed axe, i was thinking to shift it to my future paladin :D i am just curious XD n.vm :)

;D servers down just when i started arena  :facepalm: what happened lose this fight???  :aggressive:

We will meet in other dimension with the guys who disconnect at snow boundaires this update when removed ;D

Bring more sms options to India,still GM I nvr gonna buy  any mcoins :)....Also many need an mcoin free server,for real gamers ;)

*hi* kuzmitch, no one replied my post on forum so i am posting the same topic. Will be there any possibility of trade of goods between alliance i.e forsaken and mountain clan or elfs and chosens? I am curious to know cos i got two handed axe, i was thinking to shift it to my future paladin :D i am just curious XD n.vm :)

I agre with this thats good idea return trade with elfs butttttt i PREFER A OTHER IDEA why dont put can chat with elfs-mc  in a only one zone....like nadir ??????????????  ::) ask.... why

Had to send 100SMS fr 1000MC ONLY !  :facepalm:  :lol:

wanna order 5k MC ;) ,hav to take one day off from ws :cray: whole day keep sending same sms :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

:facepalm: try remembering your own quote weezey getting all mad

chill out on people not as talented as you healing even when they lag try have a  :drinks:

sms in saudi arabia. Instead of making gems, runes, signs expensive give the option for everyone to buy mcoins.

I agre with this thats good idea return trade with elfs butttttt i PREFER A OTHER IDEA why dont put can chat with elfs-mc  in a only one zone....like nadir ??????????????  ::) ask.... why

:pardon: and??? Any idea for future? Waiting post  :good: better trade returns than the idea of chat but......

I hope my charachter will be restore after update...1 month waiting :)

No, they restore ur account after 3 update.

I did wait first time, not restored, second not restored and 3 not restoerd. They promised they restore NOW :D

... But if u see end of the update, Devs did lie again. :D

I really appreciate our developers because I remember the past when we had 4-5 hours of maintaince. Good to see them improving.

Dear players.

Today at 17-00 (MSK) time will be carried out planned preventive maintenance of servers and they will not be available for 1 hour.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

whats wrong with maintenance server yesterday? After the last maintenace, I often have trouble logging game.

hard to login in game "conection with server lost"

10949_.jpg

whats wrong with maintenance server yesterday? After the last maintenace, I often have trouble logging game.

hard to login in game "conection with server lost"

Its bug, made by devs. cuz they want we buy more mcoins, then they fix it.

TIP: press cancel and again connect, and while half connected, then u can to press cancel n go to game.

Its bug, made by devs. cuz they want we buy more mcoins, then they fix it.

TIP: press cancel and again connect, and while half connected, then u can to press cancel n go to game.

yahh , but connection to server is very long.

Im waiting for login, until I fell asleep.  :D k....