• Cybernem
    • Iluvweed
    • Yanus
    • --PALADINS---
    • Zeusxelie
    • Sharpnarut
    • Sweetmandy

Sorry to say but healers pvp suck are so loooong and boring :D

First off your full amp over me. Second whatdoes this prove. The argument was over that im not a old player an i have most of thr plauers knowing how long i played, thar video just shows u haft to be high amp , an your amp 10, i got u down to half health, an your amp 10, an u say im a noob

Sorry to say but healers pvp suck are so loooong and boring :D

And he plays on a computer an im on small phone. he puts stupied video of full amp 10 ruins an crystal at green an he talks shit for beating a amp 7 with amp 9 staff. That proves nothing just high amp

Edited by wtfll089

And he plays on a computer an im on small phone. he puts stupied video of full amp 10 ruins an crystal at green an he talks shit for beating a amp 7 with amp 9 staff. That proves nothing just high amp

i can remove one ring and use my +9 sd staff if you want to be further humiliated.

also you got served by my +1 magic defense warlock. gonna upload video soon.

Edited by nabnecro

i can remove one ring and use my +9 sd staff if you want to be further humiliated.

also you got served by my +1 magic defense warlock. gonna upload video soon.

Bro your so  ********. Your so off topic, why not just get lvl 12 shit no amp an no ruins an settle it.. if not stfu an get over it. Bc not matter what u say u still cant say ive been playing as long as i say i have bc i have proof. So go takr your amp 10 ass an shovee it up

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

wasnt even pvp, just another "special" child ganking in cave then bragging about it, seeing the mentality of your skill spam, wtfl would just mana burn after signal, and youd be downed within 2 minutes

xhero 2.0

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

wasnt even pvp, just another "special" child ganking in cave then bragging about it, seeing the mentality of your skill spam, wtfl would just mana burn after signal, and youd be downed within 2 minutes

xhero 2.0

Imma buy book an switch to pvp an we can go again, im set for dgs not pvp

xhero 2.0

If this was for me then you clearly don't understand any of the classes involved in the fight.

You dissing me for "mentality of your skill spam" show how much clueless you are about necromancer. I could explain to you all the decisions I took on that pvp but since you play the game for more than 2 years and are still clueless about what happened on that pvp, then Im not even gonna bother because there's not much hope for you to learn anything new.

I can assure you, necro is one of the fewer classes which requires thinking and mindless skill spamming a la ranger or BD is a guaranteed ticket for failure, no matter your amp.

I countered all mana burns (except for the last one, because I knew he was about to die) and also countered his threads by using panic or nightmare to prevent him from running away. There's no excuse for a priest to get raped by a necro without even taking  50% HP off because it has a skill called redemptio which can nullify everything a necro can throw at a priest.

Also not bragging, just humiliating wtfl who pretends to understand jack about the game.

Real pros amp their gear to +9 +10 AND win against other ppl who also amp gear +9 +10. It's not our fault if you are too poor to amp and get good gears.

Also, you all evaluating others by 1v1 performance, which is a nonsense. And I say this as a necro who currently NO ONE can beat on sapphire (1v1), and still it's nothing to brag about because this game is not balanced for 1v1 and will never be.

Also on 1v1 you don't really show your skills for the following reasons:

1) Unlike arena (2v2, 3v3, 5v5), there's no emergent gameplay (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergent_gameplay). You just follow a almost linear script of actions and change some small things depending on the skill you need to counter. Matches which require more thinking and mind games are necro and priest and that's it. The result of this: classes more suited for 1v1 and higher amped players will always win because it's easy for both players involved to make optimal decisions at the course of a 1v1.

2) Some skills are not useful AT ALL in 1v1 and putting points in there obviously will give disadvantages at 1v1 while being very useful on proper arena. Examples: fateful connection, secret link, infection, priest's aoe supportive skills, shaman aoe mana regen, etc...

3) Current set of rules enforced by warspear community is dumb: the player who gets to signal first will have a huge advantage (some people signal when they are walking into your direction so they can get initiative rofl), some classes like BD can kill with 1 hamstring and keeping it at distance doesn't come into play if we have to start at 1 yard distance, also ppl 1v1 with a slave to use secret link which is a broken skill rofl.

Edited by nabnecro

If this was for me then you clearly don't understand any of the classes involved in the fight. I countered all mana burns (except for the last one, because I knew he was about to die) and also countered his threads by using panic or nightmare to prevent him from running away. Also there's no excuse for a priest to get raped by a necro without even taking 50% HP off because it has a skill called redemptio which can nullify everything a necro can throw at a priest. Also not bragging, just humiliating wtfl who pretends to understand jack about the game.

Once again im not set for pvp, i dont care for pvp, but i will switch an ill show u all, an the rediption skill if u use a pro skill theirs a 1 second wait so if u uses thr skill it will pause bc of thr new rule of thr 1 sec wait so their for its useless so but u know i dont know the game once again another bs player thinking he knows everything. Then they use the stunn skill on top of it cant do anything, fir at least 10 secs Edited by wtfll089

Once again im not set for pvp, i dont care for pvp, but i will switch an ill show u all, an the rediption skill if u use a pro skill theirs a 1 second wait so if u uses thr skill it will pause bc of thr new rule of thr 1 sec wait so their for its useless so but u know i dont know the game once again another bs player thinking he knows everything. Then they use the stunn skill on top of it cant do anything, fir at least 10 secs

Negativism #1 Pro Necromancer

If this was for me then you clearly don't understand any of the classes involved in the fight.

You dissing me for "mentality of your skill spam" show how much clueless you are about necromancer. I could explain to you all the decisions I took on that pvp but since you play the game for more than 2 years and are still clueless about what happened on that pvp, then Im not even gonna bother because there's not much hope for you to learn anything new.

I can assure you, necro is one of the fewer classes which requires thinking and mindless skill spamming ala ranger or BD is a guaranteed ticket for failure, no matter your amp.

I countered all mana burns (except for the last one, because I knew he was about to die) and also countered his threads by using panic or nightmare to prevent him from running away. There's no excuse for a priest to get raped by a necro without even taking 50% HP off because it has a skill called redemptio which can nullify everything a necro can throw at a priest.

Also not bragging, just humiliating wtfl who pretends to understand jack about the game.

An your still amp 10 full get normal gear an ill get normal gear an we wil see, an your not humiliating me its sad u haft to amp to 10 an u think your so called pro an your not,an its kinda sad. U amp 10 an u talkin shit. duck holloween an all tht bs, or just wait imma amp up dis week an switch to pvp an we can settle this,

Negativism #1 Pro Necromancer

ONLY BC OF AMP TEN IF HE HAD NO AMP HE WOULD BE CRAP i had one of the best druid befor amp even came out,ever body is amping an they talk shit bc they beat a amp 7 an 6 an think theyr pro.

Edited by wtfll089

ONLY BC OF AMP TEN IF HE HAD NO AMP HE WOULD BE CRAP i had one of the best druid befor amp even came out,ever body is amping an they talk shit bc they beat a amp 7 an 6 an think theyr pro.

that was my +1 magic defense warlock. missed circle twice (i was laging) but you still couldn't win  :blush:

cmon bro, stop embarasing yourself. just admit you don't known jack about this game.

Edited by nabnecro

that was my +1 magic defense warlock. missed circle twice (i was laging) but you still couldn't win :blush:

cmon bro, stop embarasing yourself. just admit you don't known jack about this game.

I know enough. An i live n the country i have shit service, and i dont like pvp so why do i care??? Becouse i really dont.. like i said if u had normal gear same lvl an all no amp no nothing then we will see who wins. If not stfu. An stop hateing on me. Your thr one who came out the blue an called me noob for no apparent reason. Oh wait maybe its bc dont spend 400 $ just to amp everything to 10 , i have a life an 2 jobs, its just a game,an im still one of the oldest ppl in this game, rather u like it or not, an why blame lag??? Everybody lags not just u. An how am i embarrassing my self?? Your amp 10 an u talk shit for no reason, and u post video of wastlesss time that was pointless trying to make me look like a fool an everybody knows your just a lifeless dick. But its cool imma stop wasteing my time on you on this conversation bc u seriously got this post all wrong its call best players if 2014 not lest all hate on wtfl, bc thats what u r doing. If u wanna pvp with no amp gear or no ruins pm me an we can but like i said i had one of the best druids befor m coin even came out an u goin to talk shit oh im a noob please i dont need to amp to 10, an its even sad that your amp 10 an u talk shit.just stop hatein an get back to the topic of what leggion put on top of 2014 best players.

Edited by wtfll089

See imma be like u an blame lag,. Lmfaoo bro u makein me laugh IM NOT SET UP FOR PVP LIKE WTF GET OFF MY DICK ok imma buy book an switch an see how far u get.

And u didnt evn signal. But u say it was a pvp. I didnt even get a change to signal,

Edited by wtfll089