• ---ROGUES---
    • Cybernem
    • Iluvweed
    • Yanus
    • --PALADINS---
    • Zeusxelie
    • Sharpnarut
    • Sweetmandy

Real pros amp their gear to +9 +10 AND win against other ppl who also amp gear +9 +10. It's not our fault if you are too poor to amp and get good gears.

Your "real pros" are rich.

Real pros can beat +10 players, even if they are not +10 themselves.

Sorry to give you my humble opinion.

Real pros amp their gear to +9 +10 AND win against other ppl who also amp gear +9 +10. It's not our fault if you are too poor to amp and get good gears.

Also, you all evaluating others by 1v1 performance, which is a nonsense. And I say this as a necro who currently NO ONE can beat on sapphire (1v1), and still it's nothing to brag about because this game is not balanced for 1v1 and will never be.

Also on 1v1 you don't really show your skills for the following reasons:

1) Unlike arena (2v2, 3v3, 5v5), there's no emergent gameplay (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergent_gameplay). You just follow a almost linear script of actions and change some small things depending on the skill you need to counter. Matches which require more thinking and mind games are necro and priest and that's it. The result of this: classes more suited for 1v1 and higher amped players will always win because it's easy for both players involved to make optimal decisions at the course of a 1v1.

2) Some skills are not useful AT ALL in 1v1 and putting points in there obviously will give disadvantages at 1v1 while being very useful on proper arena. Examples: fateful connection, secret link, infection, priest's aoe supportive skills, shaman aoe mana regen, etc...

3) Current set of rules enforced by warspear community is dumb: the player who gets to signal first will have a huge advantage (some people signal when they are walking into your direction so they can get initiative rofl), some classes like BD can kill with 1 hamstring and keeping it at distance doesn't come into play if we have to start at 1 yard distance, also ppl 1v1 with a slave to use secret link which is a broken skill rofl.

Ok. Well I beat tpain n sniperxdown amp8, but yea secrete link. Is broken

Your "real pros" are rich.

Real pros can beat +10 players, even if they are not +10 themselves.

Sorry to give you my humble opinion.

you will never have a chance to beat me unless ur at least +8.

faced ur BD a few times on arena, only way u can kill me is if i afk or lag.

also you talk like you have any skills with ur BD, you just click on target and spam all skills just like 90% of BDs.

Edited by nabnecro

you will never have a chance to beat me unless ur at least +8.

faced ur BD a few times on arena, only way u can kill me is if i afk or lag.

also you talk like you have any skills with ur BD, you just click on target and spam all skills just like 90% of BDs.

Bro I'm not talkin shit an u don't need skills with bd and I don't have a bd anymore lol.. I think they suck... pm wtfl later an we can settle this today

An only noobs blame lag just accept it

Edited by wtfll089

Real pros are those like me,that pvp higher lvls with better wepons and items and with more skill lvl and win them anyways ;)

So true an they don't blame lag if they lose, but I've been playin longer then chronoz, just play to have fun ppl take ws to seriously

Bro I'm not talkin shit an u don't need skills with bd and I don't have a bd anymore lol.. I think they suck... pm wtfl later an we can settle this today

An only noobs blame lag just accept it

tired of raping ur priest. my necro name is negativism. but np, we can have some fights, looking for new youtube material.

Edited by nabnecro

Sometimes its because i have 3 sec delay, others because the lvl skills and items differnce, but i always try it anyways and i can say that just being a lvl 20 i have won all the elf players at least 1 time. 

In addition now so many ppl scared of me (except the pros lvl 24) that i have to use just 1 wpn in pvps zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

That is real pros in game; another example is khanizta or angen, both lvl 18 and pvping and winin even lvl 24 players.

This is a sandbox game, if that is what you consider a pro... good for you, its nice you fit into the category you have made, for..yourself. If you ask me, youre not even on the radar, but to each his own. 

Edited by absalom

tired of raping ur priest. my necro name is negativism. but np, we can have some fights, looking for new youtube material.free

ok bro every time I'm n pvp CAVE I get gank or a healers helps the mc. See u takein a game to serious and your probably amp 10 full Halloween.~~

Lol Imma stop being childish with u

Lol see I told u another amp 10 chump talkin shit gotta be high amp to be pro. Full amp an he talks shit because he has no life

Lol he's amp 10 Full an added extra ruins t green on all stuff. Yea keep TALKIN I'll soak it up*hi* :D ;)

Edited by wtfll089

Don't forget some of us have played the game way before the miracle shop store update. Be wary of assuming someone is nub because they're high amp - some have skill aswell (Y)

Don't forget some of us have played the game way before the miracle shop store update. Be wary of assuming someone is nub because they're high amp - some have skill aswell (Y)

Never said they were bro. But most of them hide behind amp. And I've played way BEFOR mcoin shop came out. Edited by wtfll089

Wtfl already bragging about beating pain, didn't you beat him using "exlusive threat"? xD btw I have pvpd your priest, you got no skills all you can do is use exclusive threat and run, negativism is tooo pro for you bro.

Wtfl already bragging about beating pain, didn't you beat him using "exlusive threat"? xD btw I have pvpd your priest, you got no skills all you can do is use exclusive threat and run, negativism is tooo pro for you bro.

First off, I'm a priest, what do u want me to do? ?? Just stand their??? An second negative, is still full amp ten with added ruins n crystals.. An he still talks shit what for??? So prove that someone hast to spend a shit load of money to get high amp an added crystals? ?? Uhhh that just means u have no life Edited by wtfll089

First off, I'm a priest, what do u want me to do? ?? Just stand their??? An second negative, is still full amp ten with added ruins n crystals.. An he still talks shit what for??? So prove that someone hast to spend a shit load of money to get high amp an added crystals? ?? Uhhh that just means u have no life

You complain about my amp and yet you brag about defeating tpain once when he is also +10.

You use your inability to acquire better gears as an excuse when you lose but at the same time you brag about it when you happen to win on the same situation?

This is a typical symptom of teenage egomaniacs making up twisted rationales so they can convince themselves they are "pro" no matter the outcome.

Anyway, looks like saying my necro's name in game was enough to scare you off. Shows how much of a loser you are.

Lol bro bc I did beat tpain. Have u? ?? An the only reason I don't have new gear is bc I don't need it. Lol bro I'm one of the oldest players of this wack game. An u cAll me a "teenager" but u keep trying to argue over a game. An no if I loose I don blame lag, I say good job or nice. Idc if I win or loose because I don't have set up for pvp. Like I said idc for pvp.

But u kno if u like killing a low amp then ok, it won't be easy.

Edited by wtfll089

Lol bro bc I did beat tpain. Have u? ?? An the only reason I don't have new gear is bc I don't need it. Lol bro I'm one of the oldest players of this wack game. An u cAll me a "teenager" but u keep trying to argue over a game. An no if I loose I don blame lag, I say good job or nice. Idc if I win or loose because I don't have set up for pvp. Like I said idc for pvp.

But u kno if u like killing a low amp then ok, it won't be easy.

You are so retarded you can't even maintain a line of reasoning under the course of a single post. 

Nah from a locked topic none will learn a lesson ...

But

A several day mute sounds way better to learn the lesson

10 days to each one lol

for this players who remember times before update which destroy everything in this game( removed ASTRAL magic)
masters of 2013

PRO.JPG

PRO2.JPG

now when im watching what happened in this game im proud of myself i finished playing this game. Anyway have fun everyone (even for my Enemies)
Good Luck ;)

Nah from a locked topic none will learn a lesson ...

But

A several day mute sounds way better to learn the lesson

Why u allways talkin like u the boss, u didn't even read the convo.an I could care less it's just a game An I'm not addicted like most are.

Wtfl you claim to be pro old player you've played max

Year and ive barely heard of you when i do see you and have pvped you i eat you unless you use that gay cloud skill and Run half Way Across map and ive nuked you a few times outside nadir messin around lookin for noobs and you Definetely aren't an old player. Dont claim to be if you aren't your just as new as some of

The people here hell your just as new as Negatavism yet your using your fake old profile against him your not old kiddo.

I know my old players you play before chronoz Blah. You lie like a

Dog on a Rug

Frist off.. hi powley let pvp again ;) second wtfl been playing for as long as I can remember but I'm not that old. Third skills are skill can't call them gay lmfao

Some of my main chars are in my signature. And the others were Feast (my 1st char), Gastly (a rogue). Im not too famous, but some famous/good players used to be my friends xD

Some of my main chars are in my signature. And the others were Feast (my 1st char), Gastly (a rogue). Im not too famous, but some famous/good players used to be my friends xD

ur lvl 2 ~_~

:)

Edited by Critcree

Nope, im only using Nokia, not the newest type of nokia :/. I didnt mean to mock or something like that.

Im so sorry if it hurt your feeling... :/

*continued in pm*

Edited by Lee Hye Rin

Wtfl you claim to be pro old player you've played max

Year and ive barely heard of you when i do see you and have pvped you i eat you unless you use that gay cloud skill and Run half Way Across map and ive nuked you a few times outside nadir messin around lookin for noobs and you Definetely aren't an old player. Dont claim to be if you aren't your just as new as some of

The people here hell your just as new as Negatavism yet your using your fake old profile against him your not old kiddo.

I know my old players you play before chronoz Blah. You lie like a

Dog on a Rug

hes old but he quit twice, as old as you btw

hes old but he quit twice, as old as you btw

makes sense because

I played off and on. I also quit when Shama wS banned