• ---ROGUES---
    • Cybernem
    • Iluvweed
    • Yanus
    • --PALADINS---
    • Zeusxelie
    • Sharpnarut
    • Sweetmandy

Jar. U realise that the gear available to everyone over lv19/20 is the same. Levels only really give more skill slots and shit. At level 20bet u cant have 5expert skills:p

So lvl 22-23-24 doesnt allow you use lvl 22 weapons and accesories... LOL

According to Jarla if someone has more damage than me, he's better good point :) if so then please remove me from the list, I thought it was about skills and tactics and if you can beat someone higher amp than you. Btw my rogue is retired I barely play it, Meet my BD dreamaker. To be honest your rogue is trash didn't I solo you and turtleduck? my BD +7 +8 and still owned you which is sad. Since you're using killing whispers then work on your Dodge also, critical and high damage is not everything, not good enough to beat a 25% resilience bd with 25% critical, I'll still crit you more than you even though your critical is 31%+. You and turtle calms to be best lvl 20 but a +7 BD soloed you, love how I enter in cave and you just stealth and never come back lol don't talk about my rogue when you can't beat my BD xd

According to Jarla if someone has more damage than me, he's better good point :) if so then please remove me from the list, I thought it was about skills and tactics and if you can beat someone higher amp than you. Btw my rogue is retired I barely play it, Meet my BD dreamaker. To be honest your rogue is trash didn't I solo you and turtleduck? my BD +7 +8 and still owned you which is sad. Since you're using killing whispers then work on your Dodge also, critical and high damage is not everything, not good enough to beat a 25% resilience bd with 25% critical, I'll still crit you more than you even though your critical is 31%+. You and turtle calms to be best lvl 20 but a +7 BD soloed you, love how I enter in cave and you just stealth and never come back lol don't talk about my rogue when you can't beat my BD xd

Says the potter player that uses pots and pots and pots to try not dying. U solo me and turtle a few times,yes, but sometimes i solo you and ur noob friend druid lvl 23 from ur guild too, and im just a lvl 20 when you are lvl 24. And i love to gank you with more people and see how you use pots and pots and pots for nothing. It´s nice to see that you waste old or mcoins for nothing xdddddddd.

Btw, retiring you rogue is the best thing you can do. Yoy say you win every rogue in server,but that was in the past. Now there are more than 10 rogues lvl 24 better than you. You suggest that you are one of the few players that know to use the skills but many others know as well, so stop saying poor excuses. Now I can make a list with several rogues better than you, so I can understand that being overtaken but other players must be frustrating, taking into account that you spend a lot of time and mcoins in the game.

You say i am trash but im the 2nd or 3rd best lvl 20 rogue, as much as you hate me. I win most of my lvl 20 rivals and i win a lot of lvl 21,22,23 and 24 players in the server as well. You can say what you want, but you see, compared to me you are a poor hater. Your rogue can´t be compared to mine in lvl 24 because there are many rogues lvl 24 similar or better than you. However there are just 1or 2 better rogues than me in lvl 20 and even in higher lvls.

And now i,m glad to see that you resigned using yor rogue and started wasting more time on another account (BD) to kill me, hahahaha. Very funny. My holidays ended so i will barely play, so keep on playing to look for me. I can guess than in 1 year, you will resign on your Bd too because you will be overtaken by many other bds and you will never become the best or the 2nd best class player at a your level. Then i will laugh at you again and you will start playing another class to beat me. Meanwhile i will continue being in the top 3 rogues at my lvl just playing a few hours. And you will keep being angry on me and ignoring me.

Damn,I really hate to predict the future... 

I dont waste more than the necessary time in this game and i dont use mcoins to buy exp pots. Work + dj in free time keep me really busy and i,m so really happy with my account considering the time i reserve to it.

Lol jarla you aren't so smart, and you don't have to list the name of lvl 24 pro rogues just pm them and ask lol I've pvpd most of them and they lost, I had win and lost to iluvweed he's the best rogue atm, anyways you didn't get the point if someone has more damage than you it doesn't mean he's better lol I don't wanna argue, you make zero sense xD

Lol jarla you aren't so smart, and you don't have to list the name of lvl 24 pro rogues just pm them and ask lol I've pvpd most of them and they lost, I had win and lost to iluvweed he's the best rogue atm, anyways you didn't get the point if someone has more damage than you it doesn't mean he's better lol I don't wanna argue, you make zero sense xD

What about Shockboner? ;D

You always say the same,i have PvP blablabla. That is the past. Its the only thing you can say. I have also son tpain,scarlesz 1 or 2 times in PvP last month and i dont repeat it all the time. When i saw you in PvP cave i have never seen you fighting ,just standing, so you are the one making zero sense xd. And the lvl 24 rogues with more damage than you also know to use skills quite good.

I would like to finish this conversación with a spanish saying. It,s better to be mouse head rather than lion tail. I think you get the point of it. Now you retired ur rogué try to use my advise in ur bd. Good luck trying it.

I have pvpd shockboner, he's a great rogue and it was before update he lost best out of 3, but now idk I'm outdated lol

Jarla you make zero sense, now shush

Edited by cybernem

See? I don´t need work on my dodge, just with damage i owned your bd few mins ago in pvp cave :D

• 1 month later...

At the moment its impossible to say who is the best rogue. Maybe once we can see skill point distribution and review win lose ratios. Statements about whos the best is pointless. High damage is cool, but I bet someone with high dps and extermination 4/4 will murder high dmg easy

A wise person said once:

A pro is someone who knows all maps, quests, boss/mob drops and formations to farm bosses.

Someone who helps others, wins considerably more than they lose, can turn unfavorable match-ups into wins, knows skill timers, have played multiple/all classes and play them well.

A pro is a player who is versatile in their gear sets and their strategy. A pro is innovative, thinks fast and makes use of all advantages available.

A pro doesn't claim to be pro, with the exception of Pvprange (he is #1), or talk too much trash to the players they win.

Simply having amp has nothing to do with being pro I think everybody knows this. Besting someone with much higher amp is badass but unless you can do it consistently it is most likely attributable to luck, outclassing (ex: range vs melee) or your opponent making mistakes.. none of which makes you pro.

i am totaly agree with this :)

Shockboner is a Sith, right? All siths are n00bs. Yes, there are exceptions, like Shockboner :good:

THIS IS a blod statement.... care to back it up with hard evidence????

Firstborn

Ranger: Snipedownx next prob Blesskillz

BD: Tpain next prob Pinoy

Druid: Physik next prob Nubix

Chosen:

Mage: Skynete

Pala: Zeusexlie

Priest: Gazaddram

Forsaken:

Warlock: Absalom

Necro: Negvitism

Deathnight: Dopknight Whendy is good too

Mountain Clans:

Rogue: Risoka Shockboner and Iluvweed are good

Barbarian: Foxlovevix

Shaman: Xxdeeathxx Falconxx is good, too many to name

Edited by Snowman

No1 druid is Jezdecz cause hes not using mccoins and hes full +10.

Wow, r u sure? :o

So he has spent much much time to play ws for achieving that...

No1 druid is Jezdecz cause hes not using mccoins and hes full +10.

he use mcoins + he is scammer lol,,, scamm ppl and amp his gear  :dirol:

and priest Mjiljcp is #1 priest... and Gazaddram newb

My nominees:

Paladin: Zeusxelie/Itachifire

Priest: Oracles

Bladedancer: Tpain

Ranger: Pvprange, but now Snipedownx since Pvprange quit

Druid: Physik

Barbarian: Edstark

Rogue: Undeadlisa

Shaman: Probably Xxdeathxx

Death Knight: I don't know actually...

Necromancer: Also don't know.

for me tpain best play this year .. first get lv 20 weapon +10 and set full arena .. and too bcz manys haters xD :) just my opinion ...

Tpain

he relies on amp. I beat him amp 7 priest but he's a good guy I just think he has a long way to go an u really don't need any skill to play bd nor ranger or rogue.. all of em rely on amp

My nominees:

Paladin: Zeusxelie/Itachifire

Priest: Oracles

Bladedancer: Tpain

Ranger: Pvprange, but now Snipedownx since Pvprange quit

Druid: Physik

Barbarian: Edstark

Rogue: Undeadlisa

Shaman: Probably Xxdeathxx

Death Knight: I don't know actually...

Necromancer: Also don't know.

All of them r high amp an sky pays ppl n area to lose not pro. An I beat sniperxdown amp 8 got lucky but still all of them r high amp an I think critceee is better then tpain n skill wise

U really can't say who's best player bc most of them r high amps now if we had a event were support took away amps wep then the true pro players will appear. But untill then it will be popularly on who amps the most not by skill

I think it's sad all the players on top r all high amp. Support,needs to have a event with no amp stuff an the real pros Wil show until then it's the most who amp an the ones who are popular ppl critceee is better then tpain, only reason he isn't on list bc he isn't amp 10 . List is carp

I think it's sad all the players on top r all high amp. Support,needs to have a event with no amp stuff an the real pros Wil show until then it's the most who amp an the ones who are popular ppl critceee is better then tpain, only reason he isn't on list bc he isn't amp 10 . List is carp

Omg, 5 posts -,-

Actually, yeah, can't determine the best players today b'cause all have high amped wpns-eqs, the skills are already disappeared, only hig amped.

Omg, 5 posts -,-

Actually, yeah, can't determine the best players today b'cause all have high amped wpns-eqs, the skills are already disappeared, only hig amped.

Low amps have the skills

You don't need skills to play rogue? You don't have a rogue so don't talk bs wtfl lol. Rogue is all about timing and availability of skills, one mistake and you're dead.

2015 guys lol make a new list.

It won't matter they will still go by the most popular and most amp, so a list will be stupied if your not amp 10 :D like I said if support go a event were they take amping off the real pros will show.an not rely on high amp

It won't matter they will still go by the most popular and most amp, so a list will be stupied if your not amp 10 :D like I said if support go a event were they take amping off the real pros will show.an not rely on high amp

Real pros amp their gear to +9 +10 AND win against other ppl who also amp gear +9 +10. It's not our fault if you are too poor to amp and get good gears.

Also, you all evaluating others by 1v1 performance, which is a nonsense. And I say this as a necro who currently NO ONE can beat on sapphire (1v1), and still it's nothing to brag about because this game is not balanced for 1v1 and will never be.

Also on 1v1 you don't really show your skills for the following reasons:

1) Unlike arena (2v2, 3v3, 5v5), there's no emergent gameplay (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergent_gameplay). You just follow a almost linear script of actions and change some small things depending on the skill you need to counter. Matches which require more thinking and mind games are necro and priest and that's it. The result of this: classes more suited for 1v1 and higher amped players will always win because it's easy for both players involved to make optimal decisions at the course of a 1v1.

2) Some skills are not useful AT ALL in 1v1 and putting points in there obviously will give disadvantages at 1v1 while being very useful on proper arena. Examples: fateful connection, secret link, infection, priest's aoe supportive skills, shaman aoe mana regen, etc...

3) Current set of rules enforced by warspear community is dumb: the player who gets to signal first will have a huge advantage (some people signal when they are walking into your direction so they can get initiative rofl), some classes like BD can kill with 1 hamstring and keeping it at distance doesn't come into play if we have to start at 1 yard distance, also ppl 1v1 with a slave to use secret link which is a broken skill rofl.

Edited by nabnecro