• ---ROGUES---
    • Cybernem
    • Iluvweed
    • Yanus
    • --PALADINS---
    • Zeusxelie
    • Sharpnarut
    • Sweetmandy

Throughout the months, various polls were conducted as you players what you think the top players of each class are. These contain:

Elves

-Bladedancer

-Druid

-Ranger

Chosen

-Mage

-Priest

-Paladin

Mountain Clans

-Barbarian

-Rogue

-Shaman

Forsaken

-Warlock

-Deathknight

-Necromancer

The top 3 players from the polls Given players are going to be placed in this thread. These are the players that you have voted for in stating the top class player. But thats not all............

Only one more step is left! determining the True Top Player amongst all these classes!

To do this(maybe):

At the 30 day mark of this poll, the bottom 2 players of each category will be removed and the votings will be reset to determine the TOP PLAYER of US-Sapphire 2014.

Why?

This current poll(before 30 day mark, also down below) is used  to finalize the top players of each class in-case the child boards were inaccurate or biased to players. This way, people will have to think carefully when voting for the top player since it is not categorical anymore, its just flat out!There will/is be a screenshot below showing the polll before the top bottom 2 are removed.

Choose wisely and the same rules apply:

- cannot nominate yourself

-dont nominate someone just cus they are your friend

-determine weather yoiu think they should be on  this list.

-its not to do with their amplification, its how good they are at playing the class. anyone can be +9/10 but not always pro

Moderators/Administrators

-Please do not move this thread anywhere else, all these votings must strictly stay specific to US-Sapphire! Determining the best player does not only mean pvp wise but gameplay too!

- Please Lock this topic once we have hit the year 2015 and make it a feature article on the US sapphire thread(if possible).

-please lock the previous threads located in classes child boards.

Please Do not:

-argue

-throw shade

-get angry over the top 3's of each classes

-anything else that wont be good for the thread

if there are any errors please notify me!

May The best win! Also, feel free to throw in a couple of bets or so, xD :drinks:

also, some of the votings may have more than 3 becuase it was a tie in the previous polls

Shout out  To my Mentors Timeussss, and Quilt. :aggressive:

Also props to sweetmandy & Nessah :clapping: FOR JUST BEING ON THE LIST! *Cough cough* timeussss is the best druid I have ever seen, no disrespect to all the others

Lol bless bro dont matter how much i upgrade in players eyes ur ranger still better then mine ... Idk how

This is not about who have  best gear or beeing pro is about popularity... best player make a pvp tourny... not a votation...

This is not about who have  best gear or beeing pro gear is about popularity... best player make a pvp tourny... not a votation...

players these days...

"pro - who win pvp tournament"

Despairs quote :

Toplel

Ok dont like pvp... U call pro to what? Make a tourny of what u call pro.. Cheerleaders make popularity contest too! Is fine by me but is not the best player..

a Lot of respect to the names of the nominated Players anyways elfs side and Mc side..

This is not about who have  best gear or beeing pro is about popularity... best player make a pvp tourny... not a votation...

i agree, either the players who made  it on this list are extremely rich or very popular. most of the players(not all) barely even pvp/pve etc. but it wasnt my decision, its all from your votes. maybe next year the votes wont be so biased ._.

A wise person said once:

A pro is someone who knows all maps, quests, boss/mob drops and formations to farm bosses.

Someone who helps others, wins considerably more than they lose, can turn unfavorable match-ups into wins, knows skill timers, have played multiple/all classes and play them well.

A pro is a player who is versatile in their gear sets and their strategy. A pro is innovative, thinks fast and makes use of all advantages available.

A pro doesn't claim to be pro, with the exception of Pvprange (he is #1), or talk too much trash to the players they win.

Simply having amp has nothing to do with being pro I think everybody knows this. Besting someone with much higher amp is badass but unless you can do it consistently it is most likely attributable to luck, outclassing (ex: range vs melee) or your opponent making mistakes.. none of which makes you pro.

Icantwin i was before tpain full +10 arena set ask him xd and most on list can go pvp cave walk any where without trouble i cant go no where without a bunch of ants guess thats called infamous no famous and i think i want it to stay that way

A wise person said once:

A pro is someone who knows all maps, quests, boss/mob drops and formations to farm bosses.

Someone who helps others, wins considerably more than they lose, can turn unfavorable match-ups into wins, knows skill timers, have played multiple/all classes and play them well.

A pro is a player who is versatile in their gear sets and their strategy. A pro is innovative, thinks fast and makes use of all advantages available.

A pro doesn't claim to be pro, with the exception of Pvprange (he is #1), or talk too much trash to the players they win.

Simply having amp has nothing to do with being pro I think everybody knows this. Besting someone with much higher amp is badass but unless you can do it consistently it is most likely attributable to luck, outclassing (ex: range vs melee) or your opponent making mistakes.. none of which makes you pro.

Speaking of that kathi u have seen me do 3/4 of the things u have said xd so whats it make me

A wise person said once:

exactly...

i agree, either the players who made  it on this list are extremely rich or very popular. most of the players(not all) barely even pvp/pve etc. but it wasnt my decision, its all from your votes. maybe next year the votes wont be so biased ._.

yes it was

:facepalm:

Icantwin i was before tpain full +10 arena set ask him xd and most on list can go pvp cave walk any where without trouble i cant go no where without a bunch of ants guess thats called infamous no famous and i think i want it to stay that way

Maybe they can go to pvpcave without getting raped because people LIKE them? Think about it.

A wise person said once:

some silly penguin who wrote that xD

I thought snipedownx was strong because he'd kill me all the time using pots and woodhead but when I used pots too, I noticed he's a weaksauce ranger o; And about arena 2vs2, he sucks got video of raping him in 2vs2 xD

he is decent ranger with high amp but want everyone overpraise him

Both cybernem and snipedown are very strong and use their classes well to their play style. I've beat em both and I've lost to both. I personally think the names chosen for top players for each class are accurate. I've worked hard to get my rogue where he is and I'm proud  ::). Ya I've spent insane amounts of money but I've also played for 5yrs so I consider myself to have great ws knowledge. Tho I do agree there are some that drop cash first and forget to learn the basics but why ♥♥♥♥♥ about them? Thank em for contributing to the server and move on because they most likely won't last anyways. Anyways thx for the nominations :give_rose: Cya ingame  :drinks:

Insults/harrassments/ getting deleted

First and last warning , upcoming insults/harrassments/provocations will lead to mutes ( not able to post for several days)

Good day

yes it was

:facepalm:

Thanks for the nomination but i dont think these things are fair. This is pretty much the same topic as "strongest players" thread.

There are many good that you or me don't know , this is a game to have fun.

And a big one you skipped if i were to say, is

Palladio for palapresident

I can agree with alot of peoples complaints on this topic, however I would like to say how can you ever really judge who is 100% the best player to everyone on a sandbox game like WS? pvp wins? farm technique? tour success? arena ratings? how cool you look? or how much people like you? who leads the best wars, etc?

ofc there are many other good players not mentioned that are maybe not as well known... but its kinda impossible to judge all this stuff. I think this poll is pretty cool. I'm happy to be recognized regardless of the reasoning. so thanks for that. if youre not on the list dont get upset... only you really know how good you are at this game.

• 1 month later...

Both cybernem and snipedown are very strong and use their classes well to their play style. I've beat em both and I've lost to both. I personally think the names chosen for top players for each class are accurate. I've worked hard to get my rogue where he is and I'm proud  : :). Ya I've spent insane amounts of money but I've also played for 5yrs so I consider myself to have great ws knowledge. Tho I do agree there are some that drop cash first and forget to learn the basics but why ♥♥♥♥♥ about them? Thank em for contributing to the server and move on because they most likely won't last anyways. Anyways thx for the nominations :give_rose: Cya ingame  :drinks:

cybernem strong? I am just lvl 20 and i am stronger than him... pathetic.

If you want to say best rogues players, and you just choose lvl 24, say at least real good players. For example, irishrogue, he is lvl 24, with 800 damage or more, with good defense and skills, but for god´s sake, don´t say lvl 24 players with much less damage than a simple lvl 20 as me hahahahahahahahahaha. Hilarious ,xd!

This is a real pro lvl 24 xd

6f38gm.jpg

this is a noob lvl 20 xd

j5ch9x.jpg

Jar. U realise that the gear available to everyone over lv19/20 is the same. Levels only really give more skill slots and shit. At level 20bet u cant have 5expert skills:p