Guild tournaments.

Bronius

Hello everyone, im priest broniuss from eu emerald server. and I was thinking to sungest one thing.

so the tho sungestion is to make guild tournament leagues. like there are arena leagues for 1-4lvls 5-10 and so on. why do I think its a good sudgestion?

1st, I think it will give more profit to gm becouse ppl will play more for guild tournament and will buy pots and tickets.

2nd, since there r only 3 places to win and those places r wining wih high lvl guilds. nobody even trying anymore. guilds with low lvl have no chance and so becouse of that people doesnt feel like doing gp for low lvl guilds. ppl want to get rewards fo it. so if ud make leagues like 1-2lvl 3-4lvl amd 5-6lvl guilds. ppl will start participiating for tournaments. they will have more fun playing and questing for guild.

3rd, becouse of the fun and point of doing gp for guilds, lower lvl guilds will be faster with lvling and reaching higher lvl guild.

rewards of every league should be different, lower lvl leagues should be lowest rewards so they would want to go to higher league for better rewards.

that was my idea, thank you for reading. I hope u will like my idea. and sorry for all the gramar misstakes.:)