Snorlax / Kuzz.... whats that?

jayrox

sry devs, butu should listen now....i am really pissed of such guys:

when u guys just would join eu-emerald and walk around just to see how ppl play ur game...then u see what i mean:

more and more and more and more ppl disturb and insult.

whereever i go,there are fights insults and disturber yet,or while i hunt they come...

i dont remember the last day i could hunt without a disturber...

at first i just said: whatever...

then i said: k,lets make some screens,then all see the noobs who disturb...

but now i have to say i am really pissed.

some guys do it all day,all night, ALL THE TIME....

i think u guys wanna have a game all ppl have fun to play....but with every day,more ppl stop havng fun,cause others disturbed them or just insulted them(i dont talk about words like"noob",i talk about bad rassism and really really bad things!!).the more ppl quit game ofc...

so it is a crap situation for us and for u.

when i see this guy for example....i just can say: rich assho*es rule the game. maybe all nice player or just normal player should turn into arrogant disturbers,then the newbies leave game and we can fight alone ...is that a solution? no :bad:

so devs,search a solution,maybe ban such guys just for 2 days so they realize that they do something wrong,or something else.

today this: me and my party went to scorpion.

who was there yet? anakpanah with a bd and a druid

he started with his bullshit: kick jay or no hunt (for him: o=0 :wacko: )

then he tried to kill scorp with his bd and druid,bd died.then he just stayed there to disturb.

druid took equip off to heal me without stuff,and anak  disturb...like always

so i didnt go on fighting,i just went off so my party could hunt (i think that was really nice,but so assh*le anak could hunt with the other guys who still were online....)

but next time,maybe i should reply his disturb with a disturb too...but i still hope that their is a bettter solution....

sorry for my bad english....regards, "Jayd0g"  :bad:

10870_.png

10871_.png

10872_.png

:facepalm: stupid anak he think can controlate laberint  :aggressive: jaydog ;D next time call me and i come with massive mcs for kill this ducker noob  :good: and if dont want war says to urparty dont attack in the  :pleasantry: moment. Of masacre :pleasantry:  :lol:

Suck Player :diablo: :diablo: He broke the rule to keep peace and harmony in the game :diablo: , what you say? Ban him? Yeeeesssss!!!!!!  :spiteful: :spiteful: Rich guy = Arrogant :shout: :shout: :shout: screw him up!!! :diablo:

Devs aren't responsible for others behavior.  Not sure what you want them do about racists, rude people, ignorant idiots, and general stupidity.  :unknw: 

Im pretty sure racism is against the terms of service, how about banning them? Prime solution right there. What do you mean you dont know what you expect the devs to do? Its a very bad business model to allow these things to happen. They are responsible for people who play their games behaviour. Harrassment is a good example of what this is and not allowed. Snorlax, kuz. Whoever, you guys seriously need to step up on moderating this game a bit. There is no reason for this. It happens on US server a lot. Prime example is erikalt/hotasiangu. This guy is the biggest racist I have seen. All he does is disturb trade chat with racism. Check his chat logs. Its ridiculous

Maybe you should reread the TOS.  Oh wait there aren't any.  Just rules of conduct on the website none of which were violated here.  No insults, foul language etc.  I'm not sure how up to date you are on your violations of laws of the Russian Federation  ;D Disputes over farm spots will never be considered in any mmo.  Theyd spend all their time settling childish fights. 

The racists comnent was directed at a previous thread where jay wanted someone banned for racsism for calling him Hitler.  I guess he's German.  However calling someone a name doesn't rise to the level of "propaganda of violence and discrimination". 

J is this guy a douche..sure he is,but this isn't Devs job. Jay try following him around and disturbing his spots.  Get your friends to help. 

Maybe you should reread the TOS.  Oh wait there aren't any.  Just rules of conduct on the website none of which were violated here.  No insults, foul language etc.  I'm not sure how up to date you are on your violations of laws of the Russian Federation  ;D Disputes over farm spots will never be considered in any mmo.  Theyd spend all their time settling childish fights. 

The racists comnent was directed at a previous thread where jay wanted someone banned for racsism for calling him Hitler.  I guess he's German.  However calling someone a name doesn't rise to the level of "propaganda of violence and discrimination". 

J is this guy a douche..sure he is,but this isn't Devs job. Jay try following him around and disturbing his spots.  Get your friends to help.

with racsim i dont talk about this hitler things,cause everyday ppl call me hitler or tell me that they love hitler,even sulla called me hitler...so devs cant ban half of the people ...

but when people say,that they wish i die in concentration camp,together with  black people who look like shit  and  gays and judes,is a bit too much. and thats only one little example :wacko:

I know devs dont care about what happens in game,but that is a big problem!!!!

btw theres no rules against disturbing so.. no chance of banning him.

And you must be one of those people who only read the rules when something bad happens?

Communication in the game:

It is forbidden to use insults and foul language (both overtly and in a veiled form), to use provocative remarks against other players in order to make them violate rules.

The propaganda of violence and discrimination on racial, ethnic, religious and other grounds is forbidden as well as spreading information that violates the laws of the Russian Federation or the moral and ethical standards.

Warning:

foul language (including veiled form), insults;

violation of abovementioned rules.

Temporal partial denial of game access (muteness in chat, ban on trade deals, group invitations etc):

foul language (including veiled form), insults;

flood (repetitive posting of similar content or one phrase, symbols, letters, words or repeating short messages), advertisement;

begging;

violation of abovementioned rules.

Thank you Merc, you proved my point and I didnt even have to get my hands dirty.

Maybe you Odin should reread it. You do realize that there is a ToS the moment you make an account? Or did you just skip reading that? Go make a new profile and it shows it right there when you do.

BTW, If you read rules it says 1st You get warning, then you get punished ( mute, ban on trade, ban on party invitations )

I'm sure it's just temporary,

And Anakpanah not only say violent word and racism, he disturbed their hunt which is a bit similar to physical violence,

So he broke 2 rules at once... I think he should get muted and not be able to equip any items or use any items for a week, he will suffer  ;D

Email support this topic, I'm sure they will do something cause he broke 2 rules, TWO not ONE  :wacko:

Thank you Merc, you proved my point and I didnt even have to get my hands dirty.

Maybe you Odin should reread it. You do realize that there is a ToS the moment you make an account? Or did you just skip reading that? Go make a new profile and it shows it right there when you do.

LMAO  :lol:  Hey genius...

Say it with me..... There arent any Terms of Service. 

You do realize that the thing you think is TOS is actually a licensing agreement.  Nothing that Merc cited is in that licensing agreement.  Or did you just skip reading that? Go make a new profile and it shows you  right there when you do.    :rofl::facepalm:

Now what merc is citing is the same thing I cited called the rules of conduct. None of which are violated here.  In fact the only violation is j using foul language. 

Try again Edge i cant wait to see what you say next.

BTW, If you read rules it says 1st You get warning, then you get punished ( mute, ban on trade, ban on party invitations )

I'm sure it's just temporary,

And Anakpanah not only say violent word and racism, he disturbed their hunt which is a bit similar to physical violence,

So he broke 2 rules at once... I think he should get muted and not be able to equip any items or use any items for a week, he will suffer  ;D

Email support this topic, I'm sure they will do something cause he broke 2 rules, TWO not ONE  :wacko:

Read Jays first post close merc.  Anak and his party were at scopion first.  Jays group shows up second.  Anak says kick jay and the rest of your party can hunt here.  I don't see any insults or violent words in those screenshotsn.

here,in this topic/screenshots he didnt insulte me...

but i made topics with insult from anak yet. he insulted me,my mother , knox and his mother (ask knox...)

and when he is just there with his druid, he is not allowed to say: "this is my boss! u just can hunt when u kick jayrox or i disturb u all"

by the way,I got a warning from devs yet!!!!!!!

and u know why? rich guy mdea wrote them: jay always disturb me,crycrycry (no proofs!!!) and another guy (godofwars) wrote them: jay stole my hunt(look in topic: "whats wrong with some guys" ................ he called me motherducker,so i didnt take turns and just made highest dmg to get the drop.....did he get a warning?

so why rich anak did not get a warning??, he insulted and disturbed!!! and i have proofs!! so why i get a warning when rich guys report me without proof,but they dont get warning even if i have proofs? am i too poor? (i buy only 120 mcoins/month)

i even didnt disturb mdea,he only lie and wrote it without proofs,but i got warning??

so it seems that we should all buy 10000 mocins / month,maybe then we can let ban noobs,even if they didnt do anything,and we are free to do whatever we want to :wacko:

and anak disturb and insulted,and i dont even know what he said to me in his language,he spammed trade chat nearly 1 hour,but i only understood the word "jayd0g"....

so i think after all this bullshit he did,he should get a warning or banned for 2 days so he stop doing this shit and insulting me...and by the way,he take ppl on his side,now many indonesian ppl insult me...

most funny thing is: he wrote a friend that he hates me cause i am a russian communist and noob.

wtf? i am german  :wacko:

I agree jay if he's insulting you personally like that he should be banned.  Make sure you report those incidents.  I just didn't see the issue in this one.  And wanted to point out that disturbing a boss hunt isn't against the rules. 

Don't get mad jay, get even with Anak.  Disturb his spots just don't curse, or insult him  ;D

agree,disturbing is "normally" not against the rules...

but 1. it SHOULD be against the rules

2. why i got warning even if people only SAID (i didnt do it) that i disturb=??

:facepalm: Licensing agreement, code of conduct and terms of service is basically the same thing genius.

Look I'm not trying to argue about all that anyways. The point I'm trying to get across is that the racism I see constantly according to whatever you wanna call the rules is against the rules and is bannable according to them and is never enforced. I would really love to see this changed.

:facepalm: Licensing agreement, code of conduct and terms of service is basically the same thing genius.

Not even close lmao.  ;D You can keep pretending you know what you're talking about if you want or you can pay attenrion.  license agreements are all about your rights as a customer.  Rules of conduct are for your actions in game.  Get it yet?  if not go to the warspear homepage at the bottom of the about game tab you'll find two separate links for the two separate documents...the license agreement and the Rules of conduct. :rofl:

Look I'm not trying to argue about all that anyways. The point I'm trying to get across is that the racism I see constantly according to whatever you wanna call the rules is against the rules and is bannable according to them and is never enforced. I would really love to see this changed.

Did you report them? It's your job to report them or they can't enforce it.  Furthermore how would you know if a warning or muting is given or not?  Lol  :yahoo:

Because I see the same people in trade chat constantly every single day talking the same racist things, thats how I know nothing has been done.

Also a terms of service and a licensing agreement for sure is basically the same thing. In both(which i have read and compared the licensing agreement to another MMO ToS) they are "exactly" the same thing. You sign both electonically, they both give you the rules of the game and both give you the terms in which you can violate to be banned. Just because they have a different name for the terms means absolutely NOTHING. Your still held liable in both for your actions whether you want to call it a licensing agreement or terms of service.

Please go compare the licensing agreement to another games ToS and show me something different.

In regards to the TOS, how come people dont get banned and their posts removed, when they call someone the 'f' word on forums?

Manley just used a tame word 'Prostitute' and got banned and his post removed.

Also I hate to point this out to you Odin but your not going to attempt to make me look stupid and actually succeed. I think you should reread the documents that you pointed out to me.

Here is from the rules of conduct that you obviously skipped the first paragraph of.

Standarts of conduct in game are regulated by License agreement and current Rules of conduct in game. These Rules are mandatory for all the players. In case of violation of current Rules by the user, administration may deny this user’s further access to the service and block the character. Ignorance of rules is no excuse.

What you fail to realize Odin is that these 2 documents that you yourself pointed me to go together. I don't know, maybe you should "reread" them again. Now you can go on pretending like you know what your talking about or you can pay attention.

When you hit agree for the license agreement (which is still a terms of service with a different title) you are agreeing to follow the rules of conduct. Are you still  paying attention or are you going to continue to act like you know what your talkng about?

Standarts of conduct in game are regulated by License agreement and current Rules of conduct in game. These Rules are mandatory for all the players. In case of violation of current Rules by the user, administration may deny this user’s further access to the service and block the character. Ignorance of rules is no excuse.

What you fail to realize Odin is that these 2 documents that you yourself pointed me to go together

Where did I say otherwise?  Lol there isn't a set of Terms of Service for this game.  You said there were. Hate to tell you but titles matter.  If you want to split hairs you could say these are the terms under which you can play and use warspear but legally there is a distinction.  TOS is a broad general agreement. A EULA. Refers directly to your software rights. 

You claimed the license agreement and rules of conduct are the same thing.  This is false.  They are not the same documents.  Both serve different functions legally despite your assertions otherwise. 

I never said the Rules of Conduct don't apply.  I simply corrected someone who can't seem to take being wrong on the internet.  Sad for you man.

Also I hate to point this out to you Odin but your not going to attempt to make me look stupid and actually succeed.

Lmao too late for that  :lol:

• 4 weeks later...