Clan Fear (MC) (Hardcore, PVP..) - Sapphire - (Open to lvl 18+'s Only)

SneakyMe

Current Roster:

Rogue:

1. SneakyMe - lvl 20

2. Anariann (Officer)  -  lvl 18

3. Kickz -        lvl 20

4. Jonpah -  (Officer)    lvl 18

5. Xunseenx (Officer)    lvl 20

6. Aliyahlie      lvl 18

7.Robskieful.  lvl 18

8. Itilz              lvl 14

9. Brakil          lvl 17

Shaman:

1. Whiteness    lvl 20

2. Sokolx -        lvl 18

3.Healerme      lvl 16

4. Drackuzz -    lvl 17

5. Sneakswife  lvl 15

6. Missmurder  lvl 17

7. Amyx            lvl  16

8. Xsjado          lvl 18

Barbarian

1. Draciousx (Officer) - lvl 17

2.  Jhayne.      Lvl 20 

3. Fitreys -      lvl 20

4. Yagyu -      lvl 19

5. Zerowar -  lvl 18

6. Chhana.      Lvl 15

7. Lordofvamp lvl 16

8. Zhuronghu  lvl  17

9. Garuza        lvl 18

10. Lafette      lvl 17

*NEW CLAN MEMBERS ARE PUT ON AN  PROBATIONARY PERIOD, SOME PEOPLE JUST WANT TO JOIN TO GET FREE GEAR/MC ITEMS SMH, SO YEAH...*

PVE: We'll be taking our clan members and constantly farming bosses, every single day, until the people in our clan get all the gear they need/want from it. Bosses such as Lake/Sea/AA/GG/Garr/Griduar/BG(Especially)/Astral, Ect..We'll also be helping with quest the Clan members need.

PVP: we'll be orchestrating raid's on the towns of the firstborn's that we hate so much, on a daily. But unlike how most raids are done in MC, we will have actual battle plans/strat's/Tactics.  Everything is not zerg zerg zerg  :facepalm: , or just charging in :facepalm: ! I have a lot of exp in War-Type mmo's like WS; Wow/Aika Online/ Warhammer Online, ect...When there is a need to defend,  and we're not busy farming, it's a garuntee that the members of Fear will be there to help, but,  I want to gear every member of the clan up, main priority atm.

Apply here: http://fearspear.guildlaunch.com/

My Time Zone if CST - USA - all our welcome though. 

im innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn tahhaahahha...

Marsz lvl19(shaman) "third handed"

Marzs lvl 20(rouge)

Marzsz lvl18 (barb)

Think this is the clan farm elfs blood and let their corps spill in nadir.. Joke

im innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn tahhaahahha...

Marsz lvl19(shaman) "third handed"

Marzs lvl 20(rouge)

Marzsz lvl18 (barb)

Think this is the clan farm elfs blood and let their corps spill in nadir.. Joke

Lol, bro you are more then welcome to join, I'll add to list now.

Can I join too

Barb lvl 20

nick fitreys

Sure thing man, I've seen you in action before, I'll add now,

Add me  :lol:

Hiya Kickz, sure man, would love to have you apart of the Clan.  With you, me and Marzs, and all 20's, just need more more solid rouge, and and rouge spot is full.

Welcome guys, I'll PM you all shortly, and keep you updated, getting everything we need in order, first, I want to get the rest of the spots filled with solid players.

Clan meeting tomorrow, I'll pm members to get best time that works for everyone.  Meeting will be held at Nadir, i'll pm exact location at some point today. Also want to get nice Clan pic This Saturday. 

1 more slot open for rouge, and 1 for full tank barb. And healers of course. PM.

I have to tell you that 5-6 hours a day is a bit much even if its a mobile based mmo. 2-3 Hour would be better I guess for your clan.

I have to tell you that 5-6 hours a day is a bit much even if its a mobile based mmo. 2-3 Hour would be better I guess for your clan.

Appreciate you voicing your opinion bro, but for a hardcore type clan like fear is, being on 5-6 plus hours a day, isn't bad at all. In all honesty.  Only for the hardcore players as stated in my first post/title.

I agree, I guess what I was trying to imply is that, I only want extremely active people, like you see them everyday type activity hehe.

We start the hardcore boss farming tomorrow after meeting, starting tomorrow it's full speed ahead, seriously. Organized raids will start Monday (I'll pm times, ect.)

Also still looking for 1 more rogue (Decent gear) 14+ and 1 more Shaman Dmg based (Decent dmg) 13+ PM me here or In-game =)

I would like to join you guys i have a 18 rogue. I also buy MC alot its how i make my gold have vent and own server if you would like to use.

We'd love to have you bro, awesome, and that's totally awesome that you have vent server, was in the process of getting one, but good you have one, want to use for farming/raids for sure, add me to FL, Ill be back online at 3:30 Cst and we can talk more, what timezone. Are you by the way?

Est i live in pa wont be on for a few hrs i work the night shift sounds like alot of fun tho.

Ah ok. Awesome bro, few other people in clan are EST timezone as well, hell yeah, we're going to have a blast.

Bump - Now looking for a real active full tank specc'd Barb, with good Def (For tanking bosses). PM here on In-game if interested. 15+ only please.  Last slot for barb, then we're done recruiting for a while.  Still looking for a nuke type shaman as well, 13+ don't worry to much about gear when it comes to shaman, we'll gear you up.

BUMP

If your wanting to join, apply on our website's forums.  We also have  Ventrilo now as well.

Website is here: fearspear.guildlaunch.com Then go to Forums, then it's under news~

Last slots we're needing is: 2 solid ALL Def type barbs 15+, and 1 healer with heals of 215+. Then Fear is done recruiting till update 3.0 comes. Fearspear.guildlaunch.com

Thank you.

LVL Recruitment has been changed to 13+, Just need one more Shaman, and 2 more barbs, just need to be skilled/Extremely Active, and able to Buy Miracle Coins. Once these spots are filled, as I said before, Fear will be done recruiting till Update 3.0

*No hacker's/Cheaters or Beggars*

Bump.

Few changes, We're now looking for 3 more ACTIVE/SKILLED players, 1 of each class lvl 16+, visit:

Fearclan.guildlaunch.com  If interested, thank you.

Bump.

Few changes, We're now looking for 3 more ACTIVE/SKILLED players, 1 of each class lvl 16+, visit:

Fearclan.guildlaunch.com  If interested, thank you.

wow u even have ur own website? thats badass  :good:

• 2 weeks later...

2 Slots opened up for lvl 16+ Shaman, as well as 16+ Decent gear, good, ready to have fun, and grow as a family with us, but once you decide you want to leave, it's near impossible to come back, just a heads up on that, anyways, apply at Fearspear.guildlaunch.com  :diablo: :give_rose:

Recruitment back open for all class's, lvl 18+ Only though  :drinks: Fill out quick app on our website, and I'll get back with you as soon as I can  :) Fearspear.guildlaunch.com -

P.S  We are now Allied with Clan of Dragon's  :friends: