"shattered stone" abuse skill at war, suggesting rework

Bromancé

For ages people been wondering, why do mages go to spam life scrolls on flag. After playing mage, I see why it is so. I think this is most likely missing from the previous updates list, which removed all the AoE - effects to deal damage on objects - outcluding Shattered Stone. During wars, player have some milliseconds to use either HP pot or 1 skill, this is overall good, but mage is way above others on this, because they can simply just spam Shattered Stone -AoE skill, and as you can see, it's not on the list, altough it does significant AoE damage on objects. This is unfair to every other class, who need click on the flag, meanwhile mage can just go to near flag, and click the shattered stone and die, and do it all over again, without needing to actually "target" the flag as all the other classes have to. I hope @Nolan  you could have opinions for this as well, and sorry, I hate to bother:kiss:

Spoiler

(don't hate me other mages that I said this:peace:)

Screenshot_20230227_062432_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by Bromancé
typo

If you check the skills you can see that they are the skills you cast on the ground, now that we speaking of war, why does hunter poison hit flag without needing to target it? Also hunter poison does like 4 ticks(not sure might be more) each of them insane damage while shatter 1 hit. 

It literally says "skill with delayed area damage, as well as traps", which does not include Shattered Stone.

Now you are just trolling.

But good thing you bring it up, poisons and bleeds shouldn't be able to damage destructible objects.

40 minutes ago, rafa9876 said:

It literally says "skill with delayed area damage, as well as traps", which does not include Shattered Stone.

But good thing you bring it up, poisons and bleeds shouldn't be able to damage destructible objects.

Oh wow.

54 minutes ago, rafa9876 said:

sorry I'm not trolling, pretty sure this skill goes to same category, since it's "instant use skill" which doesn't require click the object. I think all other such skills been fixed to not be able to hit flag. 

1 hour ago, rafa9876 said:

oh poison is AoE skill?

1 hour ago, sandwitch said:

If you check the skills you can see that they are the skills you cast on the ground, now that we speaking of war, why does hunter poison hit flag without needing to target it? Also hunter poison does like 4 ticks(not sure might be more) each of them insane damage while shatter 1 hit. 

hunter does need target flag like every other class outcluding mage, perhaps play hunter first.

19 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

Why others skills cant

U can use same logic with chief meteor

It should even though I was referring strictly to this topic. Physical contact skill, including charmers, should have the impact. Bleed and poison at rock. That doesn't make any sense, ya know. Have you realized that the dummy you hit bleeds? I think there's a dead body in there(sorry, off topic). Btw, my replies will be late due to moderation approval. :nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Shadowmon

4 hours ago, sandwitch said:

It is AoE skill, atleast hunter poison is

The thing is not about AoE, it's about of ease mages have that other classes doesn't. No matter what skill hunter uses, poison, powerful shot, they must aim the flag on the war, while mages can poop at toilet while clicking skill button without aiming the flag. Anything you've misunderstood my dear friend?

11 hours ago, rafa9876 said:

Ok sorry I can only discuss with people if we are able to speak and understand the same language.

Sarcasm is dead. :pirate:

Deathknights can do this as well using Steel hurricane so should that be nerfed also? Or is it that you are unwilling to spend lifescrolls on deathknights when Hunters are the better option.

You asking to nerf this particular skill makes no sense since it doesn't even remotely resemble any of the other skills on the list you gave. Which is why it was obviously omitted from it in the first place.

• 1 month later...

Literally, mages have it easy, lmao

ok, blazing ground cant do dmg to destructive objects, But it's not like it were a huge  relevant damage (ridiculous dmg) 

Also they can cover this damage by simply jumping straight to the flag and spamming shattered stone. While the other classes have to approach and select the flag to cause damage:fuck_that:

It's as if mages haven't received any nerf :dunno:

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2023 at 11:01 AM, Raislin said:

Deathknights can do this as well using Steel hurricane so should that be nerfed also? Or is it that you are unwilling to spend lifescrolls on deathknights when Hunters are the better option.

You asking to nerf this particular skill makes no sense since it doesn't even remotely resemble any of the other skills on the list you gave. Which is why it was obviously omitted from it in the first place.

This must be a troll. Deathknight can not reach to the flag with %100 resistance even because it has no jump skill and you forget TEMPLARS. TEMPLARS can take u to the hell from flag. I really question how your brain works crusang. I mean look, as a mage you simply jump to flag, use the aie skill WITHOUT TARGETING ANYTHING. LITERALLY NOTHING. After that you deal quite significant damage and stun some people even.  

Now my guy crusang will say "It is not our fault deathknight can't reach to the flag" LMAO.

On 2/27/2023 at 8:11 PM, sandwitch said:

It is AoE skill, atleast hunter poison is

Besides don't talk before you learn how the skills work. Hunter has 2 kind of poison skills. 1 is direct and effected to only 1 person, and it deals good amount of damage with maxed items and skill build. Second one is aoe poison damage WHICH you still have to TARGET something to use it. 

On 2/27/2023 at 7:20 PM, Santa Claus said:

Why others skills cant

U can use same logic with chief meteor

Have you ever tried chief metheor? It starts to deal damage after a little gap it has been used, besides it deals too too low damage that even if 10 chieftain spam it won't deal as much damage as any mage can do. Please before you talk, learn how the skills work.

2 minutes ago, WantFairGame said:

This must be a troll. Deathknight can not reach to the flag with %100 resistance even because it has no jump skill and you forget TEMPLARS. TEMPLARS can take u to the hell from flag. I really question how your brain works crusang. I mean look, as a mage you simply jump to flag, use the aie skill WITHOUT TARGETING ANYTHING. LITERALLY NOTHING. After that you deal quite significant damage and stun some people even.  

Now my guy crusang will say "It is not our fault deathknight can't reach to the flag" LMAO.

so barb using max heart and jump skill + resist skill is fair? You should start using your brain and not keep sending weak classes to flag. If you cant abuse chiefs aoe to spawn kill elfs, its mages fault for losing war? Start using something else, at least Bigego had a brain and did something smart in the past.

1 minute ago, Babocool said:

so barb using max heart and jump skill + resist skill is fair? You should start using your brain and not keep sending weak classes to flag. If you cant abuse chiefs aoe to spawn kill elfs, its mages fault for losing war? Start using something else, at least Bigego had a brain and did something smart in the past.

You don't get the point, do you? MAGES don't have to TARGET to deal damage. Barb is using resistance skill and jump to reach to the flag and deal damage if not get stunned or thrown away. Yet as I told, chiefs has significantly low damage compared to mages about instant damages. To deal same damage as mage it has to stay alive between 100 people for 8 seconds till the skill is over. I am clueless

Lets give this the swooping army treatment.

maybe you should try using dks to pull mages away instead of crying in forum after losing

4 minutes ago, WantFairGame said:

You don't get the point, do you? MAGES don't have to TARGET to deal damage. Barb is using resistance skill and jump to reach to the flag and deal damage if not get stunned or thrown away. Yet as I told, chiefs has significantly low damage compared to mages about instant damages. To deal same damage as mage it has to stay alive between 100 people for 8 seconds till the skill is over. I am clueless

locks exist bro. might as well tell the locks "spam circle on this position" like you do with chief aoe.

On 4/8/2023 at 1:59 AM, Ryohei said:

Literally, mages have it easy, lmao

ok, blazing ground cant do dmg to destructive objects, But it's not like it were a huge  relevant damage (ridiculous dmg) 

Also they can cover this damage by simply jumping straight to the flag and spamming shattered stone. While the other classes have to approach and select the flag to cause damage:fuck_that:

It's as if mages haven't received any nerf :dunno:

Blazing ground was literally 3x3 version of chiefs swooping army but it was nerfed cos ”broken”

1 minute ago, legolad said:

maybe you should try using dks to pull mages away instead of crying in forum after losing

I was waiting for this from you. I was thinking how bad they can go and here we are. "WHY NOT PULL WITH DK" while Dks still have to TARGET THE ENEMY TO PULL THEM. However, Templars no need to target anything just put thr bubble and take u from flag to hell

Just now, WantFairGame said:

Templars no need to target anything just put thr bubble and take u from flag to hell

does lock need to target anything? I dont think so

1 minute ago, WantFairGame said:

I was waiting for this from you. I was thinking how bad they can go and here we are. "WHY NOT PULL WITH DK" while Dks still have to TARGET THE ENEMY TO PULL THEM. However, Templars no need to target anything just put thr bubble and take u from flag to hell

Yeah you need to target ppl to kill and use skills ok them same as we need to when we kill hunters spamming hundreds upon hundredrs lifescrolls to tickle our flag

2 minutes ago, WantFairGame said:

Also locks silence zone,circle dont need targets chiefs swooping doesnt need target hunter traps dont need targets maybe use those

2 minutes ago, Babocool said:

locks exist bro. might as well tell the locks "spam circle on this position" like you do with chief aoe.

Am I talking english or can someone correct me if im saying something wrong? Lock circle doesn't work if its used when the enemy lies down and gets up after. Besides still, MAGE doesn't have to TARGET anything to deal damage. 

Just now, Babocool said:

Does locks take enemy from flag to hell?? Damn bro and calling me to get brain. I am totally clueless how bad you can go.

2 minutes ago, legolad said:

Yeah you need to target ppl to kill and use skills ok them same as we need to when we kill hunters spamming hundreds upon hundredrs lifescrolls to tickle our flag

Also locks silence zone,circle dont need targets chiefs swooping doesnt need target hunter traps dont need targets maybe use those

What is this language? Sorry. Lock skill comes from heaven? U gotta target where to use :) 

Does locks take enemy from flag to hell?? Damn bro and calling me to get brain. I am totally clueless how bad you can go.

I mean.. Screenshot2023-04-21213419.png.e1a743bc6c4b87d6d22b202e4ed2999e.png

take notes ^^. its easy, you lost war, you try to think about reasons of why you lost, you could only win war by abusing chiefs aoe on elf statue. If you win the war, you wouldnt be here. learn to accept defeat, move on and be better next time.

1 minute ago, WantFairGame said:

Am I talking english or can someone correct me if im saying something wrong? Lock circle doesn't work if its used when the enemy lies down and gets up after. Besides still, MAGE doesn't have to TARGET anything to deal damage. 

What is this language? Sorry. Lock skill comes from heaven? U gotta target where to use :) 

Locks circle and zone both works on ppl who use ls so stop lying. Dks have pull skill so put it to use instead of moaning in forum about it.

2 minutes ago, Jaan said:

take notes ^^. its easy, you lost war, you try to think about reasons of why you lost, you could only win war by abusing chiefs aoe on elf statue. If you win the war, you wouldnt be here. learn to accept defeat, move on and be better next time.

Like you ever accepted defeat tho…

4 minutes ago, Jaan said:

Says who. He is the one here after lost all the raids a while ago. And what is that %10 resistance ? XD are you trying to show me something with it? Y'all know it can be up to %50+ with buffs. Besides if you do have a reasonable answer why MAGES can attack WITHOUT TARGETING anyone, im listening. Otherwise it is out of the topic.

4 minutes ago, Godless said:

Locks circle and zone both works on ppl who use ls so stop lying. Dks have pull skill so put it to use instead of moaning in forum about it.

You should learn how the skills working first before talking, lock circles doesn't work on someone if u used it before the enemy ressed and used a skill. By which i mean mage can ress and use aoe skill WITHOUT TARGETING and deal lots of dmg then die. And repeat it till the flag is dead. I wouldn't expect more vision from a Bladedancer player. 

Edited by WantFairGame

This is funny

Says who. He is the one here after lost all the raids a while ago. And what is that %10 resistance ? XD are you trying to show me something with it? Y'all know it can be up to %50+ with buffs. Besides if you do have a reasonable answer why MAGES can attack WITHOUT TARGETING anyone, im listening. Otherwise it is out of the topic.

Bro I get your point. It's easy to be said than done. "Just pull with DK" like the mage will be on top of the list. Hahahaha. I'm gonna remain silence on this one. Good luck bro. You're too smart to be arguing with brainless players. Within a braindead scammed game. 

Players are abusing shattered stone skill of mage in war the point is because of shattered stone players dont even need to target the flag they just need do 1 click. No other class is comparable to mages in hitting flags in war like this and this is serious concern. Because they abuse it with enough of lifescrolls all they have to do is use ls and 1 click on skill and boom thats it the damage has been done.
for example, in this video you can see how mages are constantly spamming lifescrolls and abusing shattered stone skill by using it on flag.

In mc side we do have dks with pulling skill but because of resistance stat most of the them are all getting resisted.. Also look how 3 sentinel guilds unity at last flag use globe we almost defended it by killing them all but its the shattered stone skill abuse which eventually helps them killing the flag and winning the war. 
I also have a suggestion on how to fix it, make shattered stone skill deal no damage to flags at war and let other AoE skills like timewrap and blazing ground deal damage that would work.

8 minutes ago, WantFairGame said:

You should learn how the skills working first before talking, lock circles doesn't work on someone if u used it before the enemy ressed and used a skill. By which i mean mage can ress and use aoe skill WITHOUT TARGETING and deal lots of dmg then die. And repeat it till the flag is dead. I wouldn't expect more vision from a Bladedancer player. 

Weird since when i used lifescroll when i was inside locks circle and silence zone i could neither use skills or move funny how that works

4 minutes ago, Venkery said:

Players are abusing shattered stone skill of mage in war the point is because of shattered stone players dont even need to target the flag they just need do 1 click. No other class is comparable to mages in hitting flags in war like this and this is serious concern. Because they abuse it with enough of lifescrolls all they have to do is use ls and 1 click on skill and boom thats it the damage has been done.
for example, in this video you can see how mages are constantly spamming lifescrolls and abusing shattered stone skill by using it on flag.

In mc side we do have dks with pulling skill but because of resistance stat most of the them are all getting resisted.. Also look how 3 sentinel guilds unity at last flag use globe we almost defended it by killing them all but its the shattered stone skill abuse which eventually helps them killing the flag and winning the war. 
I also have a suggestion on how to fix it, make shattered stone skill deal no damage to flags at war and let other AoE skills like timewrap and blazing ground deal damage that would work.

Same as chiefs abuse swooping armys stacking ability idk why yall so butthurt about skill that dks have too that doesnt need targetting

1 minute ago, Godless said:

Weird since when i used lifescroll when i was inside locks circle and silence zone i could neither use skills or move funny how that works

Same as chiefs abuse swooping armys stacking ability idk why yall so butthurt about skill that dks have too that doesnt need targetting

Read up you smart guy. 

32 minutes ago, Godless said:

Blazing ground was literally 3x3 version of chiefs swooping army but it was nerfed cos ”broken”

blazing ground is literally 3x3 version of lock pool that's why they got the exact same nerf.. stop comparing 2 skills that are nothing alike

The topic points out quite significant problem @Nolan @Dr Strange Mages can attack to the destructible objects such as flags in the "Irselnort Wars" with shattered stone skill without targetting anything and instant damage. As you can see from the video 150+- people(includes 20+ warlocks) can't defend against mages' skill because it doesn't have to TARGET anything and can deal instant damage. Some up quotes suggests that "Deathknight", "Chieftain", "Hunters" can do the same however it is totally wrong and caused by their lack of knowledge of the dynamics of the skills. It has been argued so much it obviously something that has been abused for many wars till now, I believe it's time to consider rework on the skill. As you can see from the video 150+- of legion side players, which include the strongest players on the side aswell, can't defend their flags against few mages. 

20 minutes ago, Venkery said:

Mages gets free hits every time they use ls and literally nothing can stop them . Even if dk manage to pull it with all resist they got they can just jump back on flag with their skill.

19 minutes ago, Godless said:

Swooping army works normal since as i know mages other skills also stack .  Blazing army and lock pool are literally same skill and they work the same . I dont know how did u find swooping army and blazing ground similiar

Also in the past mc side abused necro rain to do non targetable dmg in war and it was fixed so why should elf get advantage now

32 minutes ago, Jaan said:

both work the same way.. you target the ground.. the difference is if you stun with lock circle you avoid dmg.. but the mage stays in position and will resist it sooner or later.. as for templar.. the bubble lasts longer and if you don't resist it it can knock you away from the flag.. sometimes really far away that you need to waste ls just trying to get back.. you haven't played against it.. you don't know how unfair it is

Mages Jump to the flag,  spam ls and shattered stones, also their shield gives them more chances to stay alive at least 3 seconds (enough to use shattered stone and maybe jump to clear enemies around) ,  while other classes get nuked in 1 Millisecond

And no need to target the flag, their aoe do everything and also helps to clean enemies... 

"pull mages with dk" 

First of all dk need to target the mage to do that, and mages stay dead near the flag to do the aforementioned strategy,  so need walk near the flag that is also impossible bcz templars kick you back. 

We sadly cant do anything like mages do, maybe reaper can but their defensive skill is also trying to kill him and their aoe  skill delays 2 seconds before it explodes. 

It's funny how y'all try to solve it, to keep elfs strategy alive.

Also templars are a pain in the @ss but thats another topic

Edited by Ryohei

38 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

Swooping army works normal since as i know mages other skills also stack .  Blazing army and lock pool are literally same skill and they work the same . I dont know how did u find swooping army and blazing ground similiar

Also in the past mc side abused necro rain to do non targetable dmg in war and it was fixed so why should elf get advantage now

swooping army may work as intended now and stack but stacking most popular mc class aoe thats 5x5 area 5 hits 1 every second doesnt make sence since mages blazing was nerfed to not stagger or stack due to similar abuse what mcs doing now with swooping

On 4/21/2023 at 10:51 PM, Godless said:

swooping army may work as intended now and stack but stacking most popular mc class aoe thats 5x5 area 5 hits 1 every second doesnt make sence since mages blazing was nerfed to not stagger or stack due to similar abuse what mcs doing now with swooping

first of all the topic is about mages so stop comparing with other classes.. 2nd of all swooping does work as intended.. if they didn't want it to stack they wouldn't have given it that range or else it would be a waste of a skill.. i could say the same thing about palas and their banner.. it's the exact same skill as chief swooping.. fat range-stagger-stacks with others..
also stop comparing blazing ground to swooping army cuz they're nothing alike.. blazing grounds is the equivalent to pool of darkness which got the exact same nerf so put that subject to rest..

On 4/21/2023 at 9:46 PM, Venkery said:

32:00 to 45:00.. mages solo taking a flag with 350k hp

2 hours ago, Godless said:

Deathknight : *pulls the mage*

Mages : aight bro  *jumps again to the flag*

Gz you did 0 progress 

15 hours ago, Godless said:

Speechless! Clueless what he is talking about!