Swooping Army

Jaan

I would say templar bubble is way bigger problem. When u can be pushed to other side of map in 1 sec and dont have chance to come back 

4 hours ago, sandwitch said:

Except it will never happen due to the class being bad, unlike chief 

??? Magic chief is being made for mass fight even tho many of them prefer physical chief . As some1 else said its ur problem that u dont want to play char and u want zo change game mechanic bcs u play bad chars for mass fights. 

19 minutes ago, Mateusz said:

Chiefs, shams, locks and hunters are mostly same number in fights.

Dont forget rogues bro, one of the most popular class in mc but does absolutely nothing in pve or pvp. 

1 hour ago, sandwitch said:

Except it will never happen due to the class being bad, unlike chief

"templar being bad and useless" meanwhile other servers 

U can add to this tens of aoe healing skills from other classes. 

5 hours ago, Bromancé said:

So what about 50 templars on war, would it be fair? 50 of any aoe class is game changer, you can't blame on other if you simply get outnumbered by others, or you may, just make 50 templars. Didn't your guild make 20 of low lvl warlocks as well for war? 

There are many problems with templars flow and making people build templars. Its almost impossible to get people to make a class thats only good in 1 thing, when u compare it to something like chief that can do any content in the game. There will also be problems with having too many templars. They do almost no damage and they push away enemies so its harder for other classes to do aoe dmg on them. Many mc classes also have a way to resist flow making it less useful. Compared to something like wlock templars are bad, they can do basicly everything a templar can do but better.

18 hours ago, sandwitch said:

Mc side is like 50% chieftains, this skill stacking makes no sense. 

Its called selective perception. Thank you for your understanding. Have a nice day .

Edited by Higgings
Just a little adjustment

1 hour ago, Wuuzurd said:

when u compare it to something like chief that can do any content in the game.

I hope they will understand it one day and stop comparing templar with chieftain. 

:eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

don't see a problem. AOE heals, potions and scrolls can save you in gvg. Besides, what ranger stays in that. You should be sniping and lay out traps. In addition, it doesn't stack(no #2 under the debuff). You're just getting hit from from 2 chieftains with the same skill. It's the same as getting hit from 2 players auto attack. Except it's 2 skills. It's not rocket science.

Edited by Shadowmon

2 hours ago, Wuuzurd said:

There are many problems with templars flow and making people build templars. Its almost impossible to get people to make a class thats only good in 1 thing, when u compare it to something like chief that can do any content in the game. There will also be problems with having too many templars. They do almost no damage and they push away enemies so its harder for other classes to do aoe dmg on them. Many mc classes also have a way to resist flow making it less useful. Compared to something like wlock templars are bad, they can do basicly everything a templar can do but better.

Impossible to make people play templar????? What the ....!? Did you go arena recently? 95% of the times there are aweys templar in the enemy team, in mass battle/gvgs there are like 40-50 highly amped templars every time.

Good at only one thing!? Lel every class can do massive dmg in bouth pvp and pve and be useful in all game instances when build rigth, if you lack the knowledge and skill to do it, then its your problem not the class.

Locks better than templar, sureeeee class who have one of the best cc in the game, can wear heavy armors can save a pt member from dieing oh and can also heal vs cloth user wich have stun and silence, ill gladly take your templar and give our locks anytime.

Oh and there only 2 classes that can resist templars flow, barb and chiften, other classes are siting ducks when 50 templars spam that skill.

In line of the thred i dont see reason for yet againe nerf the only aoe class in mc side.

7 minutes ago, coldravens said:

Impossible to make people play templar????? What the ....!? Did you go arena recently? 95% of the times there are aweys templar in the enemy team, in mass battle/gvgs there are like 40-50 highly amped templars every time.

Good at only one thing!? Lel every class can do massive dmg in bouth pvp and pve and be useful in all game instances when build rigth, if you lack the knowledge and skill to do it, then its your problem not the class.

Locks better than templar, sureeeee class who have one of the best cc in the game, can wear heavy armors can save a pt member from dieing oh and can also heal vs cloth user wich have stun and silence, ill gladly take your templar and give our locks anytime.

Oh and there only 2 classes that can resist templars flow, barb and chiften, other classes are siting ducks when 50 templars spam that skill.

In line of the thred i dont see reason for yet againe nerf the only aoe class in mc side.

Most of the time there's 12 or less templars in any given raid war/gvg. Only place where there's more than that is Irselnort wars when the poor plebs who decided to play templar for pve come and hope they get buffs. You are running into the same 10 templars everywhere thinking there's more of them but there's not.

Also thought this topic was about chiefs and not templars.

It's clear there's some discrepancies with the treatment of placed aoe skills that remain and they should be fixed. And if that means also changing how Paladin banner works then its completely fine. But I think we know who has the more broken aoe in its current state. 

6 hours ago, Wuuzurd said:

There will also be problems with having too many templars. They do almost no damage

I think he is templar, doing almost no dmg. You didn't know templars make 2.6k+ dmg hits through 50% resilience even? I suggest to play one, some templars may get insulted due called low dmgs. oZQx3vZ.png.10fb89459f9b0837c9322bcbe992bb68.png

3 hours ago, Raislin said:

Most of the time there's 12 or less templars in any given raid war/gvg. Only place where there's more than that is Irselnort wars when the poor plebs who decided to play templar for pve come and hope they get buffs. You are running into the same 10 templars everywhere thinking there's more of them but there's not.

It's clear there's some discrepancies with the treatment of placed aoe skills that remain and they should be fixed. And if that means also changing how Paladin banner works then its completely fine. But I think we know who has the more broken aoe in its current state. 

It's nothing but expecting that it's chief fault while you don't have huge numbers. I would be worried if you'd lose having more people on than your enemies. Perhaps record of fight going 100 elf vs 100 mc rather than 100elf vs 150 mc and start talk about why and why that. Even this topic author spoke on the very top "why 50 chiefs is allowed do that and that", meanwhile we could ask for same reason why 50 templars is allowed to use bubble, Why bubble stacks?, it's just same, questioning for nothing while having lower numbers. Or, perhaps they'd nerf this, and next we may go to locks, and same rumba of why-whys will continue.

Edited by Bromancé

5 minutes ago, Bromancé said:

I think he is templar, doing almost no dmg. You didn't know templars make 2.6k+ dmg hits through 50% resilience even? I suggest to play one, some templars may get insulted due called low dmgs. oZQx3vZ.png.10fb89459f9b0837c9322bcbe992bb68.png

you just picked a screenshot of almost 2 years ago, but anyway, this topic has nothing to do with temp. its about chiefs absurd aoe stacking.

3 minutes ago, Babocool said:

you just picked a screenshot of almost 2 years ago, but anyway, this topic has nothing to do with temp. its about chiefs absurd aoe stacking.

It doesn't stack, it is chiefs personal skill. We may suggest gm to remove dmg ability and make it aoe stun since chief has no actual stun skills. But no, this would be worse right? Let's assume chief get huge nerf, next time it'd be whining about 50 locks and so on.

3 minutes ago, Bromancé said:

It doesn't stack, it is chiefs personal skill. We may suggest gm to remove dmg ability and make it aoe stun since chief has no actual stun skills. But no, this would be worse right? Let's assume chief get huge nerf, next time it'd be whining about 50 locks and so on.

I dont care about the damage. The stacking on "swopping army" should be removed, just like they did to mage. There has been a lot of Mage players on the server, thats why the mages can not stack this skill anymore. Now at least 40% of mc side is a chieftain, for a good reason, this should happen to "swopping army" as well. dont get me wrong, If I was a mc player, chieftain would be my class. it has everything you need.

4 minutes ago, Babocool said:

I dont care about the damage. The stacking on "swopping army" should be removed, just like they did to mage. There has been a lot of Mage players on the server, thats why the mages can not stack this skill anymore. Now at least 40% of mc side is a chieftain, for a good reason, this should happen to "swopping army" as well. dont get me wrong, If I was a mc player, chieftain would be my class. it has everything you need.

So why are you comparing chief here to mage, while mage skill is way too different, and mage as character differs way too much from chief? 

Just now, Bromancé said:

So why are you comparing chief here to mage, while mage skill is way too different, and mage as character differs way too much from chief? 

im comparing mage to chief, cause they are almost similar, as well, the reason that, " Blazing ground" was reworked, was cause of the over population of Mages, which is now the case of the Chieftain.

Everyone has a different opinion about classes, you compare chief to pala, which is not the case in my eyes.
I compare chief with mage.

Just now, Babocool said:

im comparing mage to chief, cause they are almost similar, as well, the reason that, " Blazing ground" was reworked, was cause of the over population of Mages, which is now the case of the Chieftain.

Everyone has a different opinion about classes, you compare chief to pala, which is not the case in my eyes.
I compare chief with mage.

perhaps you just ignore the facts, but you can't compare mage with AoE controlling skills to chief with 1x 3.5s stun which only works if enemy doesn't stun you meanwhile thrashing is used. Only reason chiefs popularity is high, because MCs waited running class for 3 years while elf already had seeker (if you didn't know, or maybe you can ask from devs the statistics of chiefs created just to make this clear.) 

(Also, mages blazing ground is obviously same as pool of darkness, no matter how hard you want it to put.) 

Every class has abilities and disabilities. Chief is dmg class with lack of stuns, while for example mage is AoE stunning class. You'd still better record 100vs100 fights, and if you lose them, you simply could say about that it's chiefs. But now you're talking about fights that include 150+ MCs versus 90- elves, and it's normal that there is 30 chiefs, because almost every other classes are there same amount. Chief is popular because it's comfortable to level up walking fast just like seeker:rolleyes:

out of curiosity, may I know to which class do you compare each class? @Bromancé

16 minutes ago, Bromancé said:

perhaps you just ignore the facts, but you can't compare mage with AoE controlling skills to chief with 1x 3.5s stun which only works if enemy doesn't stun you meanwhile thrashing is used. Only reason chiefs popularity is high, because MCs waited running class for 3 years while elf already had seeker (if you didn't know, or maybe you can ask from devs the statistics of chiefs created just to make this clear.) 

(Also, mages blazing ground is obviously same as pool of darkness, no matter how hard you want it to put.) 

Every class has abilities and disabilities. Chief is dmg class with lack of stuns, while for example mage is AoE stunning class. You'd still better record 100vs100 fights, and if you lose them, you simply could say about that it's chiefs. But now you're talking about fights that include 150+ MCs versus 90- elves, and it's normal that there is 30 chiefs, because almost every other classes are there same amount. Chief is popular because it's comfortable to level up walking fast just like seeker:rolleyes:

these "30 chiefs" are able to nuke these "90 elfs" as you mentioned, in less than 5 secs. so, I do believe that sounds fair to you, right?
You cant even use a life scroll, cause at least 20 "swopping army" are placed on top of you, once you use it, you are dead. tell me, did you have this situation, ever on the mc side? I dont think so, maybe before ranger traps were reworked.

Edited by Babocool

its obvious if you unity 60 people in war to 200+ people u wont last long. smh in GvG thoose 30 chiefs dont even hurt elf waves. 

its just you are outnumbered. Mage is class that was released together w lock, and lock skills aint stacking too like mage. 

9 hours ago, Babocool said:

out of curiosity, may I know to which class do you compare each class? @Bromancé

these "30 chiefs" are able to nuke these "90 elfs" as you mentioned, in less than 5 secs. so, I do believe that sounds fair to you, right?
You cant even use a life scroll, cause at least 20 "swopping army" are placed on top of you, once you use it, you are dead. tell me, did you have this situation, ever on the mc side? I dont think so, maybe before ranger traps were reworked.

I think we have it even currently with templars on raids when the numbers are even, they push warlocks over the map to away to the enemies. Back to topic, you may look now, it works just like other skills, there is limit of 6 players, so one chief won't touch 100 elfs. (I still do hate comparing, but technically it is same than having one templar pushing people, but instead they make dmg. Or warlock who uses circle, either way it's same)

Screenshot_20230228_091219.jpg

In addition, average chiefs have 13% cd or so, this chief used cd book, but even with that the skill has 12.6 cooldown, which wouldn't have 30 chiefs have 20 swooping on all time. Not even 15, barely 10.

Edited by Bromancé
typo

18 minutes ago, Bromancé said:

In addition, average chiefs have 13% cd or so

Clearly you are not part of these fights if you think anyone has 13% cd. Just the lvl10 guild passive skill gives 15%

17 minutes ago, Bromancé said:

In addition, average chiefs have 13% cd or so, this chief used cd book, but even with that the skill has 12.6 cooldown, which wouldn't have 30 chiefs have 20 swooping on all time. Not even 15, barely 10.

Edited 10 minutes ago by Bromancé

Yet, you compared it with pala.  If we talk about banners cd, it's 24.4 secs on my pala with 44% cd. So, you're able to use swooping twice and palas banner once. 

As well, palas banner hits once every 2 seconds. Meanwhile at chiefs swopping, its every second. You do understand why people get nuked cause of it, right?

If you add the overpopulation of chiefs, this skill should not be allowed to stack. 

4 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

And u dont get nuked by mages who have 3-4 instant aoe skills or bds with vortex hitiing over 2k to full geared ppl 

At least they aren't overpopulated. There's a difference between a skill, you have to use  next to the person, and a skill you can use far away with a range of 4x4? You're only naming skills. 

I do believe people got my point now tho.

What are u talking about all the time we have may 15 chiefs . Yesterday at engi we even had more rogues . Your balance of the game is supposed to be that 50 elfs should beat 90 mc 

Edited by Santa Claus

1 hour ago, Santa Claus said:

What are u talking about all the time we have may 15 chiefs

What, stop making me laugh.

In-game stuff don't matter at this post.

You can clearly see what this topic is about.

4 hours ago, Zurp said:

Clearly you are not part of these fights if you think anyone has 13% cd. Just the lvl10 guild passive skill gives 15%

I'm sorry if you didn't understand. The cooldown of swooping army, not personal cooldown. 

4 hours ago, Babocool said:

Yet, you compared it with pala.  If we talk about banners cd, it's 24.4 secs on my pala with 44% cd. So, you're able to use swooping twice and palas banner once. 

As well, palas banner hits once every 2 seconds. Meanwhile at chiefs swopping, its every second. You do understand why people get nuked cause of it, right?

If you add the overpopulation of chiefs, this skill should not be allowed to stack. 

As I've mentioned too many times already, we compare different type classes, chief doesn't have heavy armor, nor stun abilities, why should paladin have then same cooldown at skill? Do you think barbarians have same cooldown on resist than mage just because they have same type of skills? I hate to repeat this so many times on this same topic, but I'll still say:

Skills differ on classes because:

- Overall class 

(chief havent got real stun skills, the one what is called stun is removable with purification pot.) 

- armor type

(Chief uses light/cloth gears, not so tanky when rugged goes off.)

For example we speak about chief, what else it got besides damage? You may simply check it yourselves on start menu and check urself. Chief got damage as its purpose, basic defence, and lack of supporting.

Now if you think paladin deserve such low skill, maybe barbs deserve almost full time resist, don't you think? But no, even if resist is maxed on barb, you have to wait 30 seconds to use it again. Congratulations, now you understand the meaning of heavy armors - lower power skills system.

3 hours ago, Babocool said:

At least they aren't overpopulated. There's a difference between a skill, you have to use  next to the person, and a skill you can use far away with a range of 4x4? You're only naming skills. 

I do believe people got my point now tho.

Wow elf side speaks about overpopulation and I thought I saw everything.

8 hours ago, Babocool said:

Yeah as aweys shy to say that banner debuff everyone with 25% dmg incrase, can stack as well(the thing you crying about) also you have 2 aoe ccs as well, templar flow stacks as well, bunch of other skills stacks as well, but noo its chiftens problematic skill that it does 60% of the magic dmg btw not even 80%, mages can do the same as chiften and they have much more aoe, oh and gues what there stones STACK as well, do you know whats the problem is, you know, i know it ,all mc side know it, you can't spam lifescrool, you guys are so used to win everything with just overspaming lifescrool that when now you use it and insta die due to aoe you come here and complain cuz personal matter not cuz there is broken skill or mechanic, you guys solidify that most elfs are low skill players useing broken classes and mechanics to win there way.

Oh and btw devs don't care what we say, they balance the game of russan forum opinions, if they say skill is ok they wont change it.

Have fun.

Edited by coldravens

What, stop making me laugh.

In-game stuff don't matter at this post.

You can clearly see what this topic is about

Then why u keep sayin chiefs are overpopular? It doesnt have anything to do with ur post following your logic.

12 hours ago, Babocool said:

Its so not true. U should start counting chiefs during our fights. You keep sayin 50% are chiefs while its max 20% and half of them are phys chiefs. Also it has nothing to do with skills. Everytime im in pt i see many ppl killing elfs not just chiefs with 1 skill. We push our ppl to quit useless classes and make chiefs/locks while i see elfs bring more seekers than templars for raids. Not even sayin half of elfs at raids are rangers, noone of you care to make gvg/raid classes. You want to win us bringing pve classes 60 elfs vs 100 mcs by making post at forum. Its fair and logic for you? There was no locks in mc side untill we made them by ourselfs, i advise you to do same if u want to win ever again. You were owning everything for years and all mcs classes were balanced for you. Now when u started losing you come to forum with "unbalance". 

On 2/28/2023 at 2:53 PM, Fynn said:

I don't think this affects sentinels.  

Why suddenly poped up with that trouble after long time? 

Sounds more like a personal trouble than a real  "disbalance" trouble

Of course it's a personal thing, coming from people that kept winning everything for years. They'll do everything it takes to win in a 2D game. They analyze every fight and complain about stuff 1 by 1 "It's too broken, Elf can't do that". Do you we would be here right now if the fights were in their favor 80% of the time? Ofc not. They don't play MC but they express their wrong opinions on forums.

27 minutes ago, Slap said:

express their wrong opinions on forums

What exactly is wrong about wanting equality? Either make all lingering aoe skills stack or none.

this suggestion makes no sense.

first: burning ground and chieftain army are different abilities.

while the mage skill (warlock too) applies a debuff to enemies that works even if they leave the area, the chieftain skill deals damage only to enemies that remain in the area.

an ability similar to the chieftain's army is the paladin's totem, and it deals damage regardless of the amount of totems in the area.

if you're having difficulties with something X in your fights, it's probably time to change your strategies and look for new tools to deal with your opponents

On 26/02/2023 at 18:06, Babocool disse:

Chieftain, one of the most popular classes on Mc Side. 

Why is "swooping army" aoe skill, able to stack with other another chiefs skill. Isn't this kinda broken?
I remember, cause of the exact same reason, Mages skill "Blazing Ground" was able to do stack with another ground before, but the game has changed that. now it can not stack with another ground, Same goes to rangers trap. So how is this fair, that Chieftains aoe can stack ? The Idea to test this thing, came into my mind last friday, when there was a lot of chieftain at the war. I unitied my guild, we were alive for 1 second. same thing is going on at raids. 

So why did the game allow this skill to stack? You can clearly see, that there is literally no chance to stay alive, when theres at least 10 chiefs using that aoe. 

a Video of Chieftains  "Swopping Army"

A video of Mages "Blazing Ground"

Im expecting the same treatment, they did to mage, because this is ridiculous. (dont let it stack)

not even locks Pool stacks.. I believe theres a big reason why.

I dont think that this fair for anyone, to avoid stacking, make the radius of this skill smaller, maybe as big as ground is. 
50 chiefs are being able to just use swopping army and nuke whatever they see. This should be changed as fast as possible. @Dr Strange  @Nolan

Hide contents

I dont expect drama under this topic, only cause im a guild leader from the elfs. leave your drama in game.

What accumulates is the debuff (reduces dodge) the damage of the skill is not caused by the debuff, the same happens with the mage and the warlock, which is the debuff that causes the damage.

Isn't it simpler to increase the player cap of these warlock and wizard debuffs? Or just keep asking them to nerf a class that is doing its job?

:teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Marchielo

3 hours ago, Zurp said:

What exactly is wrong about wanting equality? Either make all lingering aoe skills stack or none.

However, there are also several skills unique for the sentinel side against which MCs struggle to cope with. I would not want them to be made equal as my own side, because in this way you would lose a class' piece of uniqueness. 

My aim would be, rather than making it equal, adjusting it in a way that it doesn't become excessively troublesome. But then again, for the "troublesome" hashtag to appear, it is necessary to check via datas if said skill is indeed prblematic as many address. 

9 hours ago, Zurp said:

did any of you read the actual description of swooping army yet? It works on 6 people, not on 1000 at once, as you may imagine:hello:

I'd suggest remove protect skill from templar or add mc side such skill too ! Also make bubble unstackable, it is too powerful ! 

2 minutes ago, Bromancé said:

did any of you read the actual description of swooping army yet? It works on 6 people, not on 1000 at once, as you may imagine:hello:

Your poor reading comprehension baffles me. That was never the issue and nothing of the sort has even been eluded towards.  Maybe read the posts again to figure out what the actual problem is.

45 minutes ago, Raislin said:

Your poor reading comprehension baffles me. That was never the issue and nothing of the sort has even been eluded towards.  Maybe read the posts again to figure out what the actual problem is.

there is no real problem, that's the point. I just cry without meaning.