To which countries we should add SMS service?

snorlax

My friendz from GHANA left the game because of no mcoin services.

i am from INDIA, we have mcoins here, but only 10mc per sms, so if we need like 1k mc, we have to send 100 sms. And if we try so many sms, half of them will fail.

make at least 100mcoin per sms and adjust the sms charges according to it.

thanx :)

PHILIPPINES

Theres a lot of players from the Philippines that plays the game. It'll be a great help if we can buy through SMS because its really hard to get credit cards and verify paypal here.

BRAZIL too :)

KUWAIT !! KUWAIT !! KUWAIT !! KUWAIT !! KUWAIT !! KUWAIT !! KUWAIT !! KUWAIT !! KUWAIT !! KUWAIT !! KUWAIT !! KUWAIT !! KUWAIT !! KUWAIT !! KUWAIT !! KUWAIT !! KUWAIT !! KUWAIT !! KUWAIT !! KUWAIT !! KUWAIT !! KUWAIT !! KUWAIT !! KUWAIT !! KUWAIT !! KUWAIT !! KUWAIT !! KUWAIT !! KUWAIT !! KUWAIT !! KUWAIT !!  Please i am tired of sending money to me .. outside country friends .. so they can send me miracle coins .. via  their sms -_- ..

this may seem off topic but pls increasd no. Of mc per msg for india.. Pls

My friendz from GHANA left the game because of no mcoin services.

i am from INDIA, we have mcoins here, but only 10mc per sms, so if we need like 1k mc, we have to send 100 sms. And if we try so many sms, half of them will fail.

make at least 100mcoin per sms and adjust the sms charges according to it.

thanx :)

Current Indian sms payment is USELESS  :bad:

The Developers need to see these. There is good potential for the game in India. Please fix the SMS system here like it was before...

:pleasantry: again asking and when u think sms avaible for my country??  :facepalm:

[glow=red,2,300]Costa Rica[/glow], i will buying around 3000 Mc per week :yahoo:  because is cheap here and why no s true i rich because i work  8)

i can by paypal but jah i hate go bank and deposited money  :search:

• 3 weeks later...