Why can't i see quest givers (! icon) on map???

LuciferTheAntiChrist

It's been happening since the new update. idk if it's the same with all players. I'm on 2nd map and i CAN get quests but CANNOT see their icons :(

Actually, im familiar with this problem..It mainly happens wen u have been playing before quest reset.After quest reset, u can get them but u see old quest icons (previous day dailies) Restart the program..it will be fixed :)

This barely happens, maybe you finished them.

After doing a quest..some quest get unlocked.i often donot see them on my mini map but I see on the map (the big one ..lol im sounding funny ;D) reboot and see what happens

Actually, im familiar with this problem..It mainly happens wen u have been playing before quest reset.After quest reset, u can get them but u see old quest icons (previous day dailies) Restart the program..it will be fixed :)

Here's the answer, yes that's it, I forgot that :), I'm sure you logged off and went on again and I think you found the answer already!

Thanks RiP and good luck Lucifer(you too bro(Rip) ;))!

No  :cray: i tried relogging about 15x before coming here, i even made a new acc and switched back to the old one but nothing, and i can get quests but just can't see them, when i relog i see a few one's that were on the map, but then the next one's aren't shown again i can't keep on relogging ya know

No  :cray: i tried relogging about 15x before coming here, i even made a new acc and switched back to the old one but nothing, and i can get quests but just can't see them, when i relog i see a few one's that were on the map, but then the next one's aren't shown again i can't keep on relogging ya know

thats odd :( I have no problem ... try cancelling some quest..

Please send a detailed scenario(in case, it doesnt work).tell me the quest name, location, whatcha eating (kidding ;D ).I'll try out that quest .

ok here are the details. I finished 1st map (mc - EU emerald) then i came to second map by getting that final quest, i only left last dungeon unfinished (i have finished map 1 and 2 on my other character i'm not a noob  :shout: ) but then after halloween update came out i can get all quests, but when i open map i cannot see the quest giver sign on the big map or minimap (I'm talking about "!" sign shown on map) i can see quest finish signs and others i just can't see the "!" sign. I can get quests but without map i can't find them so i need to know is there any way to disable that icon from map? I can't see that using either mobile or PC, maybe it's a problem with my account. Thanks

Lol..does it shows - "? "On map?? Quest when done, other quest chain are not seen by map or minimap..It is overlapped by the quest finish sign-"?"

And again-please  give a screen shots of quests  and your map

my landlords nephew (11 years old) just started playing warspear today and i had to spend 20 mins finding him his next quest because none of them were on his world map