you elfs need to grow som !!!

protodeath

Many elfs now are getting angry at all you wimps out there and the lazy ones who are just staying in town and talI even wile the enemy are wiping of the blood from there swords  :facepalm:

You need to start fighting back............ It's always the same people having to take the fights head on or go and protect the Towns!!!!!!!!!

Like Ye MC keep saving there are many more elf then them but yet they always invade and get to our spawn statue  :wacko: this needs to stop!!!!

I say to them elf...! That always say I always kill MC I say prove it and answer the call when there is  a war or when someone said many MC are in the way to riff. Go and protect not stand there and chat or  hide

I say grow a pair!!!¡!!!!

Totally agree proto, same people with no backup all the time. Elves are cowards. We called for people and had how many follow us? 8? Ridulous..

I always see elf talk about how strong we are, well how about instead of talking like you are back it up.

Many elfs now are getting angry at all you wimps out there and the lazy ones who are just staying in town and talI even wile the enemy are wiping of the blood from there swords  :facepalm:

You need to start fighting back............ It's always the same people having to take the fights head on or go and protect the Towns!!!!!!!!!

Like Ye MC keep saving there are many more elf then them but yet they always invade and get to our spawn statue  :wacko: this needs to stop!!!!

I say to them elf...! That always say I always kill MC I say prove it and answer the call when there is  a war or when someone said many MC are in the way to riff. Go and protect not stand there and chat or  hide

I say grow a pair!!!¡!!!!

They have no courage to fighting the savages faction :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahahahahaha :lol: :lol:

They afraid that MC gonna cut their Long-ears ;D ;D

eww ASIAN! Hey hey not all asian is retarded ahahaha maybe in elf in sides wew.. Ampffff am asian and i play this  game and took war every time i play . I use my wepons slay elfs unlike  other players useing wepons for farming ewwwww.  i love war and i enjoy it even if im weak atleast i know how to play this game hahahahaha. God bless  ahaaha war makes me happy  to play this game

yep neither do dey cum n fite but keep talkin shit like were my bf i hate asians etc etc so many dumb ppl playin now

yep neither do dey cum n fite but keep talkin shit like were my bf i hate asians etc etc so many dumb ppl playin now

Im a asian too do i play dumb?

Marsz n pinoy.. u missunderstand with justik post.. he not saying asian ppl its dumb. :facepalm:

What he means its many elf more prefer to just stand talk at camp n end with insult each other.

Some of their chat really useless n include of some person who always chat saying many bad words to asian ppl, if im not wrong his name 'erikalt'. He got problem with some asians then he get conclude its all asians dumb. :crazy:

Thats general situation that happens at elf sapphire now n what justikyzer want to said.. :drinks:

ew he/she said they talking shit in chat so what u call that??? And he mention all asian on post arggg "players tlking shit in chat" what you call for them? "dumb"

Marsz n pinoy.. u missunderstand with justik post.. he not saying asian ppl its dumb.

What he means its many elf more prefer to just stand talk at camp n end with insult each other.

Some of their chat really useless n include of some person who always chat saying many bad words to asian ppl, if im not wrong his name 'erikalt'. He got problem with some asians then he get conclude its all asians dumb.

Thats general situation that happens at elf sapphire now n what justikyzer want to said..

She mentioned asian.

Ew she hate asian then

She speak about dumb players

What can u say about that, think of it

Ow ok marsz.. maybe u n me just hv different way to understand what justik want to said  :facepalm:

He complain about elf saphirre side not from mountain clan side,and 'dumb' he mention about elf who careless about their land.  Of course im not including in that 'dumb' elf  :dirol:so im fine with that. 

N about 'asian hatter' read again my post bfore this, i already explain all.

N u ask what ' i can say with that ' hmm.. im asian too marsz.. so u will know what im said n what im thinking  >:D of course no mercy  ;D

She mentioned asian.

Ew she hate asian then

She speak about dumb players

What can u say about that, think of it

calm down ffs and not all elfs are  ;D this post is about the wimps with the big mouths who act like they run elf land and don't protect it.  :facepalm: and I'm shore this

this is a example he not been mean but this is all elfs do ask the MC who Arles riff yesterday many elf just stood there they did not even try to defend or spawn back to kill the MC on there land

elves are pathetic, just stand around and talk all day. greedy, focused on bettering themself instead of playing the game how it was meant to be played. this games not called merchspear, not called farmspear. its called WARspear. get off your lazy a**es and come give us a fight. it gets boring being able to just walk inside your towns and do as we please. or is that your plan? to bore us to death with your pathetic peaceful ways. elves make me sick

elves are pathetic, just stand around and talk all day. greedy, focused on bettering themself instead of playing the game how it was meant to be played. this games not called merchspear, not called farmspear. its called WARspear. get off your lazy a**es and come give us a fight. it gets boring being able to just walk inside your towns and do as we please. or is that your plan? to bore us to death with your pathetic peaceful ways. elves make me sick

keep cool, just a game  :give_rose:

I agree sometimes the gays stay afk in riff or shop caravans all day  :lol: come war!!  :aggressive: i have for all  :aggressive:

Better farm for get new item and more strong with new item..

If dint farm,,you will only have old item and never grow up,,

Exemple war war war with item

wpn arena +9..you can strong..

But after you vs wpn doom from lab +9..

Ofc you will lose,that all depending on item.

Lol I see atleast 8-9 lab bows and even some for sale even with that ppl just are more greedy there are very few mc with a lab weapon yet we keep trashing elfs its not about having strong items its the spirit of gameplay have fun! :pleasantry:

Better farm for get new item and more strong with new item..

If dint farm,,you will only have old item and never grow up,,

Exemple war war war with item

wpn arena +9..you can strong..

But after you vs wpn doom from lab +9..

Ofc you will lose,that all depending on item.

That better farmed gear is worthless if it get no use and just sits in riff all day.

The sole purpose in an MMO seems to me, is to PVP. Play Second Life if you  want a visual chat room.

To be viable in PVP is to have skills and gear, and knowing your class.  But again, you don't acquire all three sitting in riff 90% of one's game time.

I guess it's a balance though. Us  pvpers need someone to gank, while they sit and chat in riff anyways :)

It's not about pvp or being cowards.  There is one reason people stand in one spot chatting all day......its boredom. 

They're usually old timers who have good gear and they're tired of farming, tired of the same cc quests, tired, of wandering the same lands, and tired of pvping for no reward.  They've seen everything this game has to offer and there's nothing left but the few friends they chat with who havent left the game. 

Try playing this game for over a year and see if you jump to defend a camp when someone shouts in trade that mc/fb are invading.  Who cares? theyll leave eventually and there's no lasting harm they couod do.  There's no reward for doing it, and we've already done it 10000 times before. 

DEVS WE NEED A PVP REWARD SYSTEM AND A PVP ONLY ISLAND WITH GOALS!  >:D

Yeah , everytime I kepp calling and be like help help mah! But elfs scream WE DON'T CARE! Or ather just ignore me, will that situation ever gonna stop?and elfs will finally grow a pair !!

Blame the players, not the elves, because elves are just their game's character. So blame the player of Elves. It's make me annoyed. But please, tell them to not be stubborn. :diablo:

Haha the old timers are the ones who  fight back when MC atk it's mainly the 14~18 that just stand talking all day even wile getting beat down they carry on talking and not respawning to kill  it's like there scared of death lol

It's like trade chat is a talk  about who Has a boyfriend chat 99% is just random rubbish 1% is trade or farming

It's like trade chat is a talk  about who Has a boyfriend chat 99% is just random rubbish 1% is trade or farming

"where is her boyfriend" "who is her boyfriend"

Omg  :D

Form a virtual warspear relationship?  :facepalm: Sorry, I am not trying to be mean or anything, but these warspear "love stories" amuse me even more than the homosexual crap talk in every second post on this forum :) You should use IRL channel more often lol.

• 2 months later...

What really pisses me off..is the fu*king noobs in arena! Take "cvstate" for example....who runs and hides when he almost loses like a ♥♥♥♥♥...and when he get full hp again he fights...and he still loses!so if we need to grow sum!...he needs to grow hell a lot more.... :facepalm: people like him that makes mcs look bad

What really pisses me off..is the fu*king noobs in arena! Take "cvstate" for example....who runs and hides when he almost loses like a ♥♥♥♥♥...and when he get full hp again he fights...and he still loses!so if we need to grow sum!...he needs to grow hell a lot more.... :facepalm: people like him that makes mcs look bad

i hate runners too...in my video "draw" i tried to run with my rogue...its so easy... :pardon:

look at this shit...waste their and my time just for nothing :tease:

i hate runners too...in my video "draw" i tried to run with my rogue...its so easy...

look at this shit...waste their and my time just for nothing

Warspear online - Run

Runners hahaha , maybe that was the part of their strategy, but some players abuse characters ability hahaha better to draw that to lose jahahaa

I also hate when my partner cant decide on which way we go :facepalm: and I also hate double rogues... I end up getting gouged twice and they kill my partner... then they attack me and I kill one of them. I also hate shaman pvp  :facepalm:. First, most are in moon gear, when I almost kill him he blinds, does earthquake, heals and runs for full hp :facepalm:

ahahaha those players are so smart specially anal and saffo hhahha, know thier skill is for arena set skill, root 5,scatter 4-5,trap 4-5  points hahaha

20-03-2012 WAR

We fought back :dirol:

We are not always chattin and staying in towns like cowards (because we arent :) )LOL I LIKE HOW YOU KNOW THE DATE THAT YOU ACTUALLY FIGHT BACK XD