URGENT!!! HAV A LOOOK AT THIS DEVS

juniorcel

in this update u buffed up all high lvl physical damage classes by like 130-140 more damage and all casters got was abt 6-8 extra magic ????

dnt u think its too unfair on casters ????? :snorlax: :snorlax:

plz think seriously abt it devs

thank you

They did think seriously about it, that's why it's in the game, overall caster's always have less damage on thier item's, as they have it on each equipment.

Physical damage player's did not get belt / armour / gloves with damage, while casters do since forever?, each update that increase armour / accessories item level, casters get more magical damage, physical only weapons..

now if you compare weapon damage:

Two handed axe > staff, far more damage on any physical weapon also, should  you complain about that too? even though healers pretty much tank physical char? some can stand there spamming heals? 1.2-2.4k crit heal on secret link? 300+ heal tick's? stun's to match?, dev's are balancing the damage to heal ratio.

melee's and ranger's need more damage to counter it, so that's what they get.

40-50 damage is quite a lot for a caster, as it also increases heals, not sure how long you played, but it's always been like this, +0/+10 casters always had less damage than any melee or ranger lol, so what's the difference?..

They did think seriously about it, that's why it's in the game, overall caster's always have less damage on thier item's, as they have it on each equipment.

Physical damage player's did not get belt / armour / gloves with damage, while casters do since forever?, each update that increase armour / accessories item level, casters get more magical damage, physical only weapons..

now if you compare weapon damage:

Two handed axe > staff, far more damage on any physical weapon also, should  you complain about that too? even though healers pretty much tank physical char? some can stand there spamming heals? 1.2-2.4k crit heal on secret link? 300+ heal tick's? stun's to match?, dev's are balancing the damage to heal ratio.

melee's and ranger's need more damage to counter it, so that's what they get.

40-50 damage is quite a lot for a caster, as it also increases heals, not sure how long you played, but it's always been like this, +0/+10 casters always had less damage than any melee or ranger lol, so what's the difference?..

casters hav damage on each item bt last i chkd physical damage on weapon is much more than magic damage  on staffs , so ya if u guys get a 140 damage boost nd we get a 8 -10 damage boost its not fair in my books

nd just stop defending the obvious rogues r best damage class and now with new equips they will finish off casters in one go , u think thats fair huh ???/

if U GOT 150 DAMAGE BOOST WE ALSO DESERVE GOOD BOOST , THATS ONLY FAIR , OUR WEAPONS HAV ALOT LESS DAMAGE THAN PHYSICAL DAMAGE WEAPONS MAYBE DEVS FORGOT THAT

HAV  A GOOD DAY :friends: :friends:

ps- this post is for devs dnt reply again sulla

if U GOT 150 DAMAGE BOOST WE ALSO DESERVE GOOD BOOST , THATS ONLY FAIR , OUR WEAPONS HAV ALOT LESS DAMAGE THAN PHYSICAL DAMAGE WEAPONS MAYBE DEVS FORGOT THAT

when magical damage does not apply to heal, then maybe it would be different, but currently, you are getting increased heals and damage, that is why it will always be lower than physical, i doubt dev's are silly enough to make 400 heal ticks, or 2k instant heals, with 600+ damage on casters, seeing as they got the most stuns in game, there is a reason they will always have lower damage, have you not yet figured that out?.

more like a 40 damage physical boost on cape, rest are simply upgraded ice queen's which have been ingame for years, now we get 2% leech / acc, or other stats to go with it, not a huge change..

ps- this post is for devs dnt reply again sulla

This is a community forum, people reply, get used to it, the topic you are discussing is not a personal problem, the entire game is affected by it, unless you are truly handicapped as a player.

when magical damage does not apply to heal, then maybe it would be different, but currently, you are getting increased heals and damage, that is why it will always be lower than physical, i doubt dev's are silly enough to make 400 heal ticks, or 2k instant heals, with 600+ damage on casters, seeing as they got the most stuns in game, there is a reason they will always have lower damage, have you not yet figured that out?.

more like a 40 damage physical boost on cape, rest are simply upgraded ice queen's which have been ingame for years, now we get 2% leech / acc, or other stats to go with it, not a huge change..

This is a community forum, people reply, get used to it, the topic you are discussing is not a personal problem, the entire game is affected by it, unless you are truly handicapped as a player.

not a huge change huh ?

now u get like 150 damage without losing any stats , if u remember ice queen makes u lose alot of stats , bt i guess u r too handicapped to say the diff is not huge

rogues nd rangers walking with 1k normal damage is ok ? nd casters cant even get to 500 ??

quite a opinion u got there (ofc handicapped )

devs really need to fix this or casters r doomed , bam bam 3 hits of a rogue killing a caster :sounds like fun to u huh ?

u also know it very well that physical damagers will be unstoppable with it nd yet u want it to be that way only , dude thats wat i call handicapped :facepalm:

have a good day ;D

devs really need to fix this or casters r doomed , bam bam 3 hits of a rogue killing a caster :sounds like fun to u huh ?

Use stun's, druid's have 4, rogue should get one or two atk's, then simply root him and heal up, you will survive, stop talking about lesser geared noobs, dev's have made plenty of way's to counter rogue's, a bd and paladin completely destroy them, should really try change your expert skills, or get better if your having problems with rogues, for healer it's pretty laughable, secret link = full hp in 2 seconds, faster than any rogue can damage.

kinda humiliating for a druid to say he get's 3 shotted by rogue's, aren't you full +9? maybe try resilience and stop using set's without health, ask other druids how to kite rogue's too, should fix these problems.

also a little tip, after using root, you can use "sleep", to further heal yourself, stunning your target for over 10 seconds, should stop the 3 shotting.

rogues nd rangers walking with 1k normal damage is ok ? nd casters cant even get to 500 ??

Level up, caster's can get over 500 with 21 items, moreb for example has nearly 600.

rogue's only with stealth, get there first atk 1k, reduced by physical def and resilience, normally it's 500 average, 650+ for the higher amps, now 700-790+ in the highest cases, you keep forgetting magical damage also heals, and melee's are kite able, heal's are really powerful enough, 2k! in some cases, twice (druid), by increasing magical damage to the same value as physical damage, healer's will be incredibly overpowered.

not a huge change huh ?

No.

before update i got 30 physical damage per ice queen item.

only cape is now giving me damage bonus, 42 bonus + 8 on amulet, if level up to 22, there is no 150 damage magically appearing, the added bonuses of 2% are barely "huge", biggest gain is from the amulet.

on average, extra 20/30 damage more on players, counting there def, not huge to anyone with ice queen already, im sure dev's did the maths, that's why it's in the game.

Use stun's, druid's have 4, rogue should get one or two atk's, then simply root him and heal up, you will survive, stop talking about lesser geared noobs, dev's have made plenty of way's to counter rogue's, a bd and paladin completely destroy them, should really try change your expert skills, or get better if your having problems with rogues, for healer it's pretty laughable, secret link = full hp in 2 seconds, faster than any rogue can damage.

kinda humiliating for a druid to say he get's 3 shotted by rogue's, aren't you full +9? maybe try resilience and stop using set's without health, ask other druids how to kite rogue's too, should fix these problems.

also a little tip, after using root, you can use "sleep", to further heal yourself, stunning your target for over 10 seconds, should stop the 3 shotting.

Level up, caster's can get over 500 with 21 items, moreb for example has nearly 600.

rogue's only with stealth, get there first atk 1k, reduced by physical def and resilience, normally it's 500 average, 650+ for the higher amps, now 700-790+ in the highest cases, you keep forgetting magical damage also heals, and melee's are kite able, heal's are really powerful enough, 2k! in some cases, twice (druid), by increasing magical damage to the same value as physical damage, healer's will be incredibly overpowered.

No.

before update i got 30 physical damage per ice queen item.

only cape is now giving me damage bonus, 42 bonus + 8 on amulet, if level up to 22, there is no 150 damage magically appearing, the added bonuses of 2% are barely "huge", biggest gain is from the amulet.

on average, extra 20/30 damage more on players, counting there def, not huge to anyone with ice queen already, im sure dev's did the maths, that's why it's in the game.

r u acting dumb or u r really dumb , with ice queen u dnt get stats bt these things r giving u benifits with other stats too , also more damage than ice queen much more

and abt ur lil healer strategy , its very easy to say bt very tough to do

sleep u talk on druid is a chance stun

nd anyway rogues deal like 3k + in one go BURST DAMAGE

AND BETWEEN WE R TALKING ABT ALL CASTER HERE NOT ONLY DRUIDS

AND also ABT UR CASTERS GETTING 500+ MAGIC THEORY , MOREB HAS 500 + MAGIC BCOZ HE HAS ARENA ITEMS DUMB , NOT EVERY1 CAN GET THEM

CASTERS ALSO NEED BUFF IN PROPRTION TO PHYSICAL DAMAGERS DEVS CONSIDER IT.

also more damage than ice queen much more

It is not much more, you do not have a rogue, just randomly saying numbers.

example lvl22 items:

30 damage from ice queen amulet

38 new amulet = 8 damage gain.

30 Dmg from ice queen ring

30ish Dmg from new ring = no gain or low gain.

any high amped melee with ice queen in past, will not be getting 150+ damage, nobody will, there will not be people walking around with more than 1k damage, unless stealthed, which they already do.

The major gain is from the cape, 42 dmg + amulet / ring stats, this is not huge, to any good player, ever since astral and magical damage was merged, heal's has been over the top, this is dev's balancing it, get over it..

[/size]AND BETWEEN WE R TALKING ABT ALL CASTER HERE NOT ONLY DRUIDS  AND ABT UR CASTERS GETTING 500+ MAGIC , MOREB HAS 500 + MAGIC BCOZ HE HAS ARENA ITEMS DUMB , NOT EVERY1 CAN GET THEM

Not going to explain every caster, go play the game and see for yourself, you use druid, and only druid, so i explain what relates to you, still he has 500+ magic arena items or not, you say casters can not even get to 500, but they can..

Go enjoy the update, or keep complaining about caster's, your given heal's and stun's, yet fail to use them, make a melee / ranger if having troubles playing druid, it's one of the most powerful classes in the game, but some people struggle i guess.

It is not much more, you do not have a rogue, just randomly saying numbers.

example lvl22 items:

30 damage from ice queen amulet

38 new amulet = 8 damage gain.

30 Dmg from ice queen ring

30ish Dmg from new ring = no gain or low gain.

any high amped melee with ice queen in past, will not be getting 150+ damage, nobody will, there will not be people walking around with more than 1k damage, unless stealthed, which they already do.

The major gain is from the cape, 42 dmg + amulet / ring stats, this is not huge, to any good player, ever since astral and magical damage was merged, heal's has been over the top, this is dev's balancing it, get over it..

Not going to explain every caster, go play the game and see for yourself, you use druid, and only druid, so i explain what relates to you, still he has 500+ magic arena items or not, you say casters can not even get to 500, but they can..

Go enjoy the update, or keep complaining about caster's, your given heal's and stun's, yet fail to use them, make a melee / ranger if having troubles playing druid, it's one of the most powerful classes in the game, but some people struggle i guess.

u quote half of things i say

with ice queen u couldnt get stats like health dodge accuracy better enchants

bt with these items u can get em all with op damage

so stop playing dumb nd accept the facts

HEALERS NEED TO BE BUFFED ,150 DAMAGE TO PHYSICAL DAMAGERS SO  CASTERS SHOULD ATLEAST GET AROUND 80-100 MAGIC MORE

END OF STORY

u quote half of things i say

with ice queen u couldnt get stats like health dodge accuracy better enchants

bt with these items u can get em all with op damage

so stop playing dumb nd accept the facts

HEALERS NEED TO BE BUFFED ,150 DAMAGE TO PHYSICAL DAMAGERS SO  CASTERS SHOULD ATLEAST GET AROUND 80-100 MAGIC MORE

END OF STORY

... 80-100 Magic Dmg Wtf thats way to much and im a caster learn how to play this game. Casters can heal Rogues cant end of story case close its 100% fair i can see 20 Magic Max.

100 More your psycho u just want your druid to be more Op Get off forums no stupid suggestions this isnt even urgent So dont say it is. :facepalm:

Nah I agree; being a shaman/druid myself - giving more dmg to rangers/rogues etc is pretty ridiculous if you consider these two facts;

- blessing

- stealth

I'm semi-complaining here because it does not matter what amp your armor is when you are being attacked by a rogue or ranger. If they have +9/10 weapons - you're in for a beating

Sure you may prevail sometimes but imo certain classss do not need additional damage.

Nah I agree; being a shaman/druid myself - giving more dmg to rangers/rogues etc is pretty ridiculous if you consider these two facts;

- blessing

- stealth

Yet both are countered by.

- kite

- stuns

Those two added with the current heal's, secret link alone out-heal's any rogue or ranger damage, even with these item's, just choose your class combo wisely, certain classes beat other's, in arena situation's.

Game isn't balanced around 1v1, shaman and druid are pretty much immortal in 1v1 situations vs non healer's too, with enough space to kite, some classes did not require more heal's, but they got it, so now other's get the damage.

+9/10 players, always will have crazy damage ultimately, that's money winning.

The real question is, can you kill rogue's and ranger's?

balanced is when both enemies have equal chance of winning, currently that's the case, you will win, and they will win, but when the enemy win's it become's "there overpowered because i have to win all the time" mentality (not you), simply put any healer can kill any damage class, that's the case currently, in arena and pvp.

Same damage as ice queen, 40/50 dmg bonus give or take, and some extra stat's, barely the dramatic 150++ madness, people will adapt.