Median Night Problems

Turtle

First of all Why is My Demonologist equipping?

Should Be Parameters None. its a rare aa Drop for a reason

Second no one wants to farm black jack cus hp to high and way to op for a costume which almost everyone has now :bad:

Should be 600k 300 Damage per shot

Third the Really big one is i saved 600 cc on my lv10... i cant get costume cus it says You need cl done please remove thats messed up... i put on lv10 just incase it was Automatically Personal. Now it wont even let me buy what so ever Please Fix or help Move cc to another char and another note

My Barbarian (Bacca) is lv18 And still doesnt have Cl. No quest to collect can you make it so its by certain level? Thanks.

First of all Why is My Demonologist equipping?

Should Be Parameters None. its a rare aa Drop for a reason

Second no one wants to farm black jack cus hp to high and way to op for a costume which almost everyone has now :bad:

Should be 600k 300 Damage per shot

Third the Really big one is i saved 600 cc on my lv10... i cant get costume cus it says You need cl done please remove thats messed up... i put on lv10 just incase it was Automatically Personal. Now it wont even let me buy what so ever Please Fix or help Move cc to another char and another note

My Barbarian (Bacca) is lv18 And still doesnt have Cl. No quest to collect can you make it so its by certain level? Thanks.

we actually warned everyone that costumes will change their parameters.

and we will also fix this cl thing.

Exuse me R0land, would you mind giving back the none parameter and again make it like this, cuz I have one friend who just borrowed Demo suit . Would you call it bad luck?

I know you had warned but still he is not much familiar with this forum business. Just one last time....Pls dont say no :cray: plus you can have this personal parameter back soon

now for get cc costume no need more done cl ? bcz my char low lv too have 2k cc and i cant buy  :cray:  fix it pls...

Ty Roland sorry i didnt see i guess. my bad

Look at black jack Btw. The video to we killed 3x (Wasting pots cus its Dps is to high)

And no drop needs to be weakened and drop rare increased maybe make it a black jack costume with cape and make it so its automatically  Personal  ;D

Excuse me R0land, would you mind giving back the none parameter and again make it like this, cuz I have one friend who just borrowed Demo suit . Would you call it bad luck?

I know you had warned but still he is not much familiar with this forum business. Just one last time....Pls dont say no :cray: plus you can have this personal parameter back soon

Last time...pretty please ??????? :)

WHO IS BLACK JACK ! :[

Its the new boss O.O

Can you link the topic r0ley, please? Thanks! :)

Apparently zombies aren't resurrected monsters......

Illumination bug?

Yes, i like to kill lo lvl mobs. it makes me feel good.  :aggressive:

112214_.jpg