GO "BUFF" BD , SMART BALANCE

Fenrir Lappland

BD needs a damage nerf. Otherwise in a good spot. 

I don't know how but BD always either pretty squishy or ungodly tanky and hits harder than a semi

On 2/26/2023 at 8:49 AM, Drakoknight said:

BD needs a damage nerf. Otherwise in a good spot. 

I don't know how but BD always either pretty squishy or ungodly tanky and hits harder than a semi

That's mainly because the average bd just dies. There are alot of fully booked bds, who will obviously kill lesser geared people easily. The surplux of these makes bds seem insanely strong, while in reality you're essentially fighting a 15 book char on a badly built or less booked acc. The "average bd" with not all books, even at +10, usually just dies.

Edited by vavavi

On 26/02/2023 at 21:54, vavavi disse:

Isso ocorre principalmente porque o bd médio simplesmente morre. Existem muitos bds e totalmente reservados, que obviamente matarão pessoas menos preparadas facilmente. O excesso disso faz com que os bds pareçam insanamente fortes, enquanto na realidade você está essencialmente lutando contra um personagem de 15 livros em uma conta mal construída ou menos reservada. O "bd médio" com nem todos os livros, mesmo em +10, geralmente simplesmente morre.

why do you always say the same things when we post here against the elf class? what is this forum for? I did a post recently about reviewing, those updates that always disfavors the MC class, and the vices answered me almost the same thing they gave to the player who posted this video, it's no wonder that the fame of the gms is that they are elves, the rod with 15 book op arena, and you give an answer that the guy's barbarian is poorly set up, so my account is wrongly set up full +10, that of other players is wrongly set up, for love bro, give a sensible and convincing answer, elves it has always been more worked on and is appealing whether in pvp or pve, interesting and elves all have a shield and stun in the area, and then there are other classes but still stolen, it creates a character that in addition to stun still casts the guy away, they gave an animal to the summoner that hits almost the same thing as the one that invokes, I of hunter full +10, receives 1435 damage from the summoned animal while the summoner only looked at the animal at me hits, the seeker gave a talent that the cbow +10 guy has to give 10 15 hits to kill the seeker while the seeker de. dagger and that's right dagger 2 .. 3 hit kills you, ahh please ae the guy post the video for you to see, the robbery that these updates that the developers make and favor only one side, it's not normal for the guy to give 3 k + in a barbaro, the guy with 15 book 

Spoiler
8 hours ago, Mewtwo said:

why do you always say the same things when we post here against the elf class? what is this forum for? I did a post recently about reviewing, those updates that always disfavors the MC class, and the vices answered me almost the same thing they gave to the player who posted this video, it's no wonder that the fame of the gms is that they are elves, the rod with 15 book op arena, and you give an answer that the guy's barbarian is poorly set up, so my account is wrongly set up full +10, that of other players is wrongly set up, for love bro, give a sensible and convincing answer, elves it has always been more worked on and is appealing whether in pvp or pve, interesting and elves all have a shield and stun in the area, and then there are other classes but still stolen, it creates a character that in addition to stun still casts the guy away, they gave an animal to the summoner that hits almost the same thing as the one that invokes, I of hunter full +10, receives 1435 damage from the summoned animal while the summoner only looked at the animal at me hits, the seeker gave a talent that the cbow +10 guy has to give 10 15 hits to kill the seeker while the seeker de. dagger and that's right dagger 2 .. 3 hit kills you, ahh please ae the guy post the video for you to see, the robbery that these updates that the developers make and favor only one side, it's not normal for the guy to give 3 k + in a barbaro, the guy with 15 book 

I mean the barb who posted this is using a very low resilience setup. Heavy mermen, before stacks, is paper. On top of that he is using a 2 handed weapon, with probably a more offensive than a defensive build. He would get nuked when caught by any damage class the same. Number of books doesn't change these things.

14 hours ago, vavavi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I mean the barb who posted this is using a very low resilience setup. Heavy mermen, before stacks, is paper. On top of that he is using a 2 handed weapon, with probably a more offensive than a defensive build. He would get nuked when caught by any damage class the same. Number of books doesn't change these things.

bd is even harder to win on 1 handed+shield than 2h since it does max 150 dmg which bds life steal out thanks to their dmg skills:ThumbsDown:

Oh forgot add, I do use 2 part mermen, almost full booked (only t5 book missing) so I don't think it's me, even with barbs max pumped it doesn't compete to make bd

even lose its half hp

Finally, as always, someone appears on the elf side to justify the theft that is on the elf side, I have elf friends who even recognize that elves in this last update are very stronger, than the mcs, either proves just go to the arena a pt elf +10 full greatness being paladin mage invoker and bd, vs a pt mc full +10 greatness any class whether barbarian dk or chief among others and you'll see what many people come here to talk about balancing, there's nothing about balancing, but it's no wonder that the fame continues, gms are elves that's why the side there are always buffed and mcs nerfed

9 hours ago, vavavi said:
  隐藏内容

我的意思是发布此内容的倒钩使用了非常低的弹性设置。沉重的人鱼,在堆叠之前是纸。最重要的是,他使用的是双手武器,进攻性可能比防御性更强。当他被任何相同的伤害等级抓住时,他都会被击中。书的数量不会改变这些东西。

Agree , So can you explain to me 5/5 mermaid buff heavy armor magic, bd cut him 3900 damage?

40136b8c0a196008.jpg

4 hours ago, Fenrir Lappland said:

Agree , So can you explain to me 5/5 mermaid buff heavy armor magic, bd cut him 3900 damage?

40136b8c0a196008.jpg

If this screenshot showed what that damage was dealt to probably could. I have a lvl 28 priest, its +9 but full resi, and even that doesnt get hit 4k vortexes. 

57 minutes ago, vavavi said:

If this screenshot showed what that damage was dealt to probably could. I have a lvl 28 priest, its +9 but full resi, and even that doesnt get hit 4k vortexes. 

Actually I do know, it's because of berserker power skill which increases incoming damage as defuff besides the atk speed buff what it gives (this shall be better if it was other type of negative effect tbh). But despite of the build, barbarians wouldn't make bd even lose its health, bd is class with everything currently, did devs give heal skill to bladedancer yet, just wondering? :headslap: I'd like to see average bd vs average any other class with same amps

Edited by Bromancé
I saw butterfly which took all my attention so I made thousand typos

56 minutes ago, Bromancé said:

Actually I do know, it's because of berserker power skill which increases incoming damage as defuff besides the atk speed buff what it gives (this shall be better if it was other type of negative effect tbh). But despite of the build, barbarians wouldn't make bd even lose its health, bd is class with everything currently, did devs give heal skill to bladedancer yet, just wondering? :headslap: I'd like to see average bd vs average any other class with same amps

Everyone seems to forget that berserk also gives penetration for some reason. Wonder why.

Barbarians are also a complete class with everything. Well scaling damage skills, aoe debuff, aoe damage, stuns, anti stun, healing, buffing and tanking.

1 hour ago, Bromancé said:

I'd like to see average bd vs average any other class with same amps

1 hour ago, legolad said:

and how many books do each other have? Is it recorded before or after the latest skill update? :love1pig:

One thing I'll say is that I'm not against nuke builds and damages for pvp. I'm just against the damage nerfs. What i'm getting at is that there are highly skillful players and their class can't output nuke damages due to nerfs. Prime example is the DK. We all agree on maxing high potential for endgame. It's really fun. However, when that potential are taken from you, especially pve players, it takes away the enjoyment of your favorite class. I played many mmorpg games. Seeing high damage and defense is sexy. BD damage should stay. The rest of the class should've kept their high damage output as well. This will turn the table and make players rely highly on skills. It's just my opinion. My ideas my requires a lot of thinking. :nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: