Daily quests bug

TweekIk

There is only a limited amount of quests you can have. maybe you reached the limit? Also I found that when i was online during the time that daily quests reset, the new quests appear but there is no quest. i just relog and they appear. bug i think.

Nah, if ther's a reset time and you haven't logout at that time, ofc there's no way of new daily shown on map. Logout, because it's kind of ''refreshing'' the character.

Delete ur char, and make a new one. ;D if u still got the same problem just quit this game ;D

For?

I still have daily quests and its not a problem because they are not showing on the map

I just wanted to report this bug :D

u probably reach the limit on quest, we can only have 25 quest i think...please check and delete some of the the u dont wanna do...

just kidding bro..  ;D

For?

I still have daily quests and its not a problem because they are not showing on the map

I just wanted to report this bug :D

u probably reach the limit on quest, we can only have 25 quest i think...please check and delete some of the the u dont wanna do...

hmm i had 25 quests in total but

then i deleted some of them but they are still not showing in the map

P.S. Nevermind, now its working :)

And thanks for replys. they were really helpful (not only for me,but whole society ) :drinks: