All mc post / vote here

Bdsc

Idk what to say   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Idk what to say

• elf are op and Gm help
    • mc can still kill elf
    • why the... is this topic for

Gm nerfing our skills like we are not here only none critic skills are mc and they didnt even report us with that the only skilled nerfed was pala cuz arena  elf vs elf not for mc

We have been posting to nerf some elf skills  but no one even listen

Not becuz that elf has the highest mcoins buyers rate dont give u the right to make it like that bd stack 3 bleed skills and he have shield

Why dont u just delete mc and mercy us from this  :aggressive:

MODERATOR NOTE: Removed triple postings, removed vulgar language, removed insults upon other members. Please keep it civil and within forum guidelines.

[me=BJDware] Shakes his head with palm to forehead[/me]

There is no decent reason as to why this topic should be locked.

>implying any civil conversation can be had in this thread

its nothing but hate speech and biased opinions, and forum users have already requested it to be removed

if u wanna defend it, its all yours. im out  :)

I like u guys and I didn't say we can't talk about it I said vote for my opinion and let 3 other choice and 2 free slot that I can but a common idea in it

it don't have to be an fighting topic but all mc feel my disappointment by the updates and the secret nerfing that comes to mc i feel that stealth mode active time is shorter "I can't prove it becuz Idk the active time of the old one (if it has been shorten )" am still free till hallowe update is active

:give_rose:

Ranger / BD / Druid OP, please nerf secret link, secret link and secret link. Also counter and blessing (mainly secret link).

Rogue / Lock / Necro , (mainly rogue) nerfed too much, low damage no crits on jump, ricochet now breaks stealth, totally unfair need more damage, buffy is sexy.

MODERATOR NOTE: Removed triple postings, removed vulgar language, removed insults upon other members. Please keep it civil and within forum guidelines.

Yay! My first warning! But I don't think my post was that offensive....

My hands up to delete this topic pls.ITS KITIGE vs all  players.if u cant handle mc clan..pleaseeeeeeeeee join elf side =.= noone forced u to join the mc side.

My hands up to delete this topic pls.ITS KITIGE vs all  players.if u cant handle mc clan..pleaseeeeeeeeee join elf side =.= noone forced u to join the mc side.

funny am killing elf in sets my only hated class is bd cuz any noob can kill me and i did started elf

And i didnt do anything wrong yet and my opinion is popular

So keep it profitional

Bad eng

Make a rogue or shaman
i have both and i like rouge very much but shaman is the elder so he its the stronger

MODERATOR NOTE: Please refrain from double posting. Modify your previous post. The modify function is found on the top right of your previous posts.