Unbinding Non-Class Books

Jaan

Make this happen already. People have wasted millions on chars, they were used to be good and now they are crap. for example, I have a  fully booked +10 ranger with both sea books. It used to be good, now its simple a pve class. Unbinding books could be a month Event at the Bday Event or just make it cost a lot of miracle coins. its really frustrating, to quit a maxed char, knowing that, whatever you did on it, was pointless. I can not switch my class, cause the books hold me on it. I'm sure, a lot of people feel the same way.

Considering how much the classes can change every rebalance I do think he has a point. You could put special restrictions on it like only being able to transfer books among characters on the same account, or only being able to unbind lower rarity books (no sea or other new books), or only 1 book every anniversary event, or even all of these combined.

Dont particularly care either way myself. Although if you could unbind books en masse then you could try different characters and you have to amp them to +10 anyway to see the real strength so not like aigrind would be losing out too much.

why not?  the investment for non-class books is very high, so it's only fair that players make the most of them.

@Bromancé @SaltyCoffe

Just cut it off already. Topic suggests one thing. You should write whether you agree or not and (more than appreciated yet not obligated) the reason behind your answer. Save for yourself other stuff, if you don't mind.

Unbinding classless books would be awesome as you can remove books which doesn't do anything for your build so- pls? 

Personally think this would be way too abusable. Transferring strong books around to other chars, even if bound to same acc and costing mcoins is ridiculous. Having one of each sea book would mean you have 12 characters with access to those, allowing you to turn any class you feel like is the best at that current time into one of the best of its kind, without any effort. 

Meeting every possible class combo with octo/orci books from 2 ppl, in any given arena level at basically anytime, just from 1 book each, seems dumb. These books are meant to be rare, not something you can toss around to any char at any given time. Feel like ranking in lvl 18 arena? 20? 22? 24? No problem, throw couple sea books on those chars making them unbeatable, and when you're done abusing them for everything you need, just put them back.

Whether this scenario speaks more about the absolute joke state of those 2 books and them still not being changed, or unbinding books as an issue dunno. But at the current state of affairs it would just get abused.

12 hours ago, Higgings said:

@Bromancé @SaltyCoffe

Just cut it off already. Topic suggests one thing. You should write whether you agree or not and (more than appreciated yet not obligated) the reason behind your answer. Save for yourself other stuff, if you don't mind.

sorry for my behalf. But back to point, this been suggested here, so I think comments below to here: https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/topic/254656-unbind-books-rares/#comment-1816572 Rather search and bump old topics than make new ones:peace:

Edited by Bromancé

On 2/27/2023 at 10:07 AM, Bromancé said:

sorry for my behalf. But back to point, this been suggested here, so I think comments below to here: https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/topic/254656-unbind-books-rares/#comment-1816572 Rather search and bump old topics than make new ones:peace:

Topic Bumping is not allowed either. 

For me

Ranger is good for pve only... It's kinda weak in pvp against tank classes no dmg at all cuz lack of penetration. Hunter is more lethal in pvp.

And yeah, it's kinda booring they should put change class in this game, like you can switch to other classes.

Edited by Koya Wheel

7 hours ago, Koya Wheel said:

For me

Ranger is good for pve only... It's kinda weak in pvp against tank classes no dmg at all cuz lack of penetration. Hunter is more lethal in pvp.

And yeah, it's kinda booring they should put change class in this game, like you can switch to other classes.

Nah why change classes? I think it's pointless and it would be too much work for the devs. 

Plus Ranger is probably one of 5he more harder hitting Ranged classes [when also compared to Mage and Warlock aswell] and I think it's in a good spot as its not broken. Just need skill