[2014.10.29] Discussion of the update Warspear Online 4.4: Median Night Holiday

r0land

@Roland

Is new stun stat working correctly? i used two 5% cards killing the 50k hp bag at towns and had 3 stuns and 0 the next. Friend DK got sword and got 2 stun killing it. Also duration seems less than 2.5 s. For some classes even arena lvl 15-17 weapons with 5% resilence & critical >>> new lvl 21 ones

There will be new items in the near future with this stat for stack them like  lifesteal last year? Or is just an event stat for fun more than anything

Thanks

soo... lv5 lv8 lv11 lv17 lv20 and lv22 got mana regen capes, and lv14 didnt? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  didnt think it was possible but u managed to convince me not to want any of the new gear
r0land please answer my question ive spend countless hours im 100% sure there isnt a lv14 cape with mana regeneration

bump

am 100% sure lv14 halloween cape with mana regeneration does not exist

let me guess, this is another [severe Cold] incident like in christmas 2012 where the whole set was never released

bump

am 100% sure lv14 halloween cape with mana regeneration does not exist

let me guess, this is another [severe Cold] incident like in christmas 2012 where the whole set was never released

Hi, one small question,

how can I link anything from world chat?

Example:

In World chat: INFO: Player XXX has got [Anything]

In Info chat is nothing.

If I can link this item (i.e to guild chat), system write: This item cannot be send into the world chat.

Im doing anything bad?

Sry for my eng and thanks you for reply

Hi, one small question,

Example:

In Info chat is nothing.

If I can link this item (i.e to guild chat), system write: This item cannot be send into the world chat.

Im doing anything bad?

Since a few updates ago you can no longer manually link items into chat. I were pretty confused about the items in the world chat I have been seeing lately myself, but I think it appears whenever someone gets a halloween weapon.

Hi, one small question,

Example:

In Info chat is nothing.

Im doing anything bad?

U need to ask an andriod user to link it for u at another chat window, pc u cant

Does anybody know for 100% if that chest what u  get as a reward from garahan's jain daily where u have to kill sam hain, does that chest (Sam Hain's Treasury) dissapear after event or does it stay in your bag ?  :blush:

Does anybody know for 100% if that chest what u  get as a reward from garahan's jain daily where u have to kill sam hain, does that chest (Sam Hain's Treasury) dissapear after event or does it stay in your bag ?  :blush:

Probably stays, I don't see why it wouldn't.

U need to ask an andriod user to link it for u at another chat window, pc u cant

>warspear icon is changed for all clients

wrong

>pc cant link items

wrong

youre on a role  :good:

>pc cant link items

wrong

youre on a role  :good:

the notification in wchat only andriod can switch link it to another chat window, pc client can only link in same chat window and becuz its in wchat its making pc client unable to link it unless others pm them the link :) *REKT*

And about the icon, the guy said r0land didnt make icon, he didnt specify which client so yea i called him blind *-*

the notification in wchat only andriod can switch link it to another chat window, pc client can only link in same chat window and becuz its in wchat its making pc client unable to link it unless others pm them the link :) *REKT*

And about the icon, the guy said r0land didnt make icon, he didnt specify which client so yea i called him blind *-*

he didnt say r0land didnt make icon, he said icon wasnt available for him. its not for me either, certain clients didnt get icon updated, and it was quite rude calling him blind

youre able to link the world chat item notifications in android? i havnt bothered, i just click on it to see, no point linking it elsewhere

but i see what u mean

At halloween dung lvl 23, i summoned pumpkin 2 times, one from 6 cards and other from 10 cards, and in both summons pumpkin disappeared after few sec, idk if its bug or the fact that i summoned him before i use the 2nd stam. plz try to fix it .

And thx

Roland forum br is still no announcement of halloween .. and guess giovana had some serious problems, hope you can appoint any new or you can place your ad for hallowen that not everyone understands English. Thank you

Hi sir Roland pls fix lag server now :(

check your internet connection, please, we have no problems with our servers right now.