[2014.10.29] Discussion of the update Warspear Online 4.4: Median Night Holiday

r0land

Fixing android, does that mean that game will be stable on all platforms now? And is it out on all platforms? Im sorry i didnt follow which platform was ready and out with client, and wondering about the new barber sets, when will they become available

After testing the stun attribute with 10% chance (tincture + weapon i borrowed)

I am wondering whether there will be changes in the future?

Bc it rarely..stuns (see what I did there?)

At the moment I have concluded that it is not a very beneficial attribute to replace penetration/lifesteal with.

Will there be future changes to the percentages?

Perhaps a higher percentage and a lower stun duration?

Testing was done with a druid & a blade dancer

Or we will see armory with the stun attribute aswell to further increase the chance

im sorry, am i supposed to know? ur important in my life?  :unknw:

my mistake is trying to help ppl who dont appreciate or want help, my bad. If you dont want help or dont think it helped, dont post unnecessary replies to cause shit.

not my fault u wanna get involved in my question to admins

Did somebody got anything useful inside that chest from Sam hain's quest? I guess its just my bad luck. Our whole party got just bars and pots, twice.

Did somebody got anything useful inside that chest from Sam hain's quest? I guess its just my bad luck. Our whole party got just bars and pots, twice.

2xsilver :!

Swagathero bd us sapphire got lvl21 1h sword, seems the stats are same as the high lvl dungeon 21 weapons xD anyway all these weapons sucks, termitary lvl21 still best weapons, stats matters above all

Swagathero bd us sapphire got lvl21 1h sword, seems the stats are same as the high lvl dungeon 21 weapons xD anyway all these weapons sucks, termitary lvl21 still best weapons, stats matters above all

But isn't a 2.5 seconds stun good too?

There should be 2 Sam Hain boss.Every time mcs are getting killed at Sam Hain by elves like at 200-400k hp.

Only few parties killed Sam Hain.

The reason is mc population is quite lower than that of elf(may be mc side is quite boring).

One of my friend ignored me because my party killed them at 350k HP.... :bad: :bad: :bad:

There should be 2 Sam Hain boss.Every time mcs are getting killed at Sam Hain by elves like at 200-400k hp.

The reason is mc population is quite lower than that of elf(may be mc side is quite boring).

One of my friend ignored me because my party killed them at 350k HP.... :bad: :bad: :bad:

Same happened to me  :unknw: We took Sam to like 100 k hp then elfs came and took over it.. :diablo:

I can't even get the relic, because as soon as I form a good pt and start killing the boss, hundreds of elves stream in and rape the whole room...

2H axe 21 lvl

1 suggestion

Remove punchinello stuff in median night stash, they're really items that don't deserve to be seen in the miracle shop chests :/

did u tried the new bound :shok: it cool and cool animation like mage sun armor but how much its active time increased  i feel good and regreting selling my staff same time :bad: any way i will have it my rouge but really low any way roland u said coustumea will be equiping but there is one reciving is it a bug or  it normal  and jail  once u enter  u get hit by boss 

Last note bound doesnt exsit on bounds list and no discribtion on the bound icon

Roland

Please tell us what this Maintenance is fixing At the moment Thank you!

Also any release date for

Ios players or maybe when they get it

Barber will be Out by then?