[2014.10.29] Discussion of the update Warspear Online 4.4: Median Night Holiday

r0land

lol this br never misses a opportunity to buff the class he plays (druid) which is already OP.

why dnt u come on eu server nd try me out

btw u r seriously mistaken , rogues nd rangers with 1k normal damage is overkill

think of a rogue having 1300-1400 atk in stealth hitting ur caster nd spamming skills on ya

u r dead in one combo

u understand wat that means ??? :snorlax: :snorlax:

1) You never fought a rogue with 1k normal damage and there's still no melee with 1k normal damage

2) They won't hit you for 1k normal damage with your resilience/amplification counted in

3) Did i mention getting 1k normal damage is impossible?

Normal =/= no buffs/no stealth/etc/etc

1) You never fought a rogue with 1k normal damage and there's still no melee with 1k normal damage

2) They won't hit you for 1k normal damage with your resilience/amplification counted in

3) Did i mention getting 1k normal damage is impossible?

Normal =/= no buffs/no stealth/etc/etc

exmagador has 863 atk now  count in all the new stuff u r almost touching 1k

exmagador = +10 bd 19 axes , idk wat he will get with lvl 21 +10 axes

I am pretty sure he uses gear with dmg buffs already if he got that much dmg. So then the new stuff won't make a too big difference. And a mega-pro caster can get almost 30%  physical defence+ a shitload of resilience, around 20%. With that def,  2 heals and 3 stuns that rogue won't hit you too hard anymore.

please i need to repair the apk I can not enter the game whenever I try to open it I get sending error and does not go to the main screen . download from the Web and from store and play does not work :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: : : :

704 dmg = 440/460 dmg on full resi / physical def CASTER

Go amp to 9 atleast and use full resilence if you are having problems with higher amps, it's almost 40% damage reduction if you gear wisely, not counting the "barkskin", which gives you even more.

BD's also have 4% extra damage from the firstborn racial, don't compare them to rogues.

Go amp to 9 atleast and use full resilence if you are having problems with higher amps, it's almost 40% damage reduction if you gear wisely, not counting the "barkskin", which gives you even more, BD's also have 4% extra damage, don't care them to rogues.

Go amp to 9 atleast and use full resilence if you are having problems with higher amps, it's almost 40% damage reduction if you gear wisely, not counting the "barkskin", which gives you even more.

BD's also have 4% extra damage from the firstborn racial, don't compare them to rogues.

lets consider ur perspective  for one second

u say 704 damage hits 440/460 on almost max enhanced rese gear a caster can get

so its like 38% damage reduction

now with new equips rogues will hav like 900-950 normal( not considering 4% extra of bd  :pardon:

]SO WITH 38% DAMAGE REDUCTION(WHICH IS ALMOST MAX FOR CASTER)

A ROGUE WILL HIT CASTER AROUND 550-570 NORMAL

IN STEALTH 750 NORMAL

SO LETS SEE WAT A ROGUE COMBO CAN DO CONSIDERING UR ULTRA DEF PERSPECTIVE

MERCI 800 + 550 NORMAL + 800 JUMP + 350 ROCHETTE + 550 NORMAL = 3050 ONLY IN ONE COMBO ON FULLY AMPED CASTER

NOW I KNOW U WILL AGAIN COME UP WITH LAME **U GOT STUNS** EXCUSE 

SO LEMME CLARIFY IT, B4 DRUID CAN USE ANY STUN HE WILL ATLEAST GET HIT THIS MUCH

AND OFC IF HE GETS GOUGED THEN EVEN GOD CANT SAVE HIM STILL IF U SAY IT AINT OP U MUST GET BAK TO KINDERGARTEN :)

REGARDS

A CASTER

CAPS NOT TO SHOW YELLING BT FOR BETTER READING :friends:

Updated the game on android, it doesn't work anymore and keepa crashing. Do something about it pls:) btw I reinstalled the game, and doesn't work either

A ROGUE COMBO CAN DO CONSIDERING UR ULTRA DEF PERSPECTIVE

MERCI 800 + 550 NORMAL + 800 JUMP + 350 ROCHETTE + 550 NORMAL = 3050 ONLY IN ONE COMBO ON FULLY AMPED CASTER

SO LEMME CLARIFY IT, B4 DRUID CAN USE ANY STUN HE WILL ATLEAST GET HIT THIS MUCH

:friends:

wow, you just showed the entire forum;

A. clueless on using the class druid / stand there like statue while other's atk you / worst druid ever?

B. lying troll.

Pick one.

-

Firstly, the combo you mention, is broken the moment he uses merciless as a opener, druid's for example have this "excuse" called root, once you apply root, the rogue is no longer able to carry on the combo, as root disables skill usage.

Being able to use root, is learned at level 1(they also have another skill called "Forest song".

example:

merciless > normal > rooted (combo over).

Simply get better, do not stand like a statue while other players attack, oh and did i mention use root?.

-

-

Wise words, you tell him!

nxt time use ur stuns better :) :snorlax:

-

-

PS: any class can kill people in a combo, when the enemy stands there like a doll, obvious troll is obvious, or desperately pathetic at using his class, better follow roland's advice when it comes to you:

Oh' date=' I see nothing to discuss here.[/size']

---

wow, you just showed the entire forum;

A. clueless on using the class druid / stand there like statue while other's atk you / worst druid ever?

B. lying troll.

Pick one.

-

Firstly, the combo you mention, is broken the moment he uses merciless as a opener, druid's for example have this "excuse" called root, once you apply root, the rogue is no longer able to carry on the combo, as root disables skill usage.

Being able to use root, is learned at level 1(they also have another skill called "Forest song".

example:

merciless > normal > rooted (combo over).

Simply get better, do not stand like a statue while other players attack, oh and did i mention use root?.

-

-

Wise words, you tell him!-

-

PS: any class can kill people in a combo, when the enemy stands there like a doll, obvious troll is obvious, or desperately pathetic at using his class, better follow roland's advice when it comes to you:

---

Pfhhh...bullshit. Are you saying that druids actually have to press a button to win? In my opinion, druids should have a passive skill that instantly kills anyone who hits them.

So i was wondering is Saim hain is droping sometgin? if drops he drops something so what? or we can oly get items and so from quest chest?

soo... lv5 lv8 lv11 lv17 lv20 and lv22 got mana regen capes, and lv14 didnt?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

didnt think it was possible but u managed to convince me not to want any of the new gear

soo... lv5 lv8 lv11 lv17 lv20 and lv22 got mana regen capes, and lv14 didnt?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

didnt think it was possible but u managed to convince me not to want any of the new gear

lv14 did. all different levels i saw On Mc. pay better Attention And stop worrying about My Arena Capes and dont complain about new items they are what they are and there not changing good luck Swaaz i did See btw Hope you get.

lv14 did. all different levels i saw On Mc. pay better Attention And stop worrying about My Arena Capes and dont complain about new items they are what they are and there not changing good luck Swaaz i did See btw Hope you get.

ive been checking 24/7 on all servers/factions havnt seen lv14  :)

>past holiday items have changed stats btw

i saw it on eu. Also i got a cape on my mage from last xmas dungeon. Has mdef, harmony, dmg and life steal so..

please provide proof

and yes im aware of christmas capes...

please provide proof

and yes im aware of christmas capes...

provide proof We saw its there you just need to spam dungeon for  :) or Maybe it eludes you on Purpose were telling you good News. you should be thanking

Well im sorry, but why mine hasnt changed then ?

calling people blind? thats wrong that  :facepalm: :aggressive:

Because you haven't download the new version(4.4). Download it for your device from here.

provide proof We saw its there you just need to spam dungeon for  :) or Maybe it eludes you on Purpose were telling you good News. you should be thanking

exactly.....

sorry i dont believe u  :(

no comment, why defuq would i lie about that....i saw it in trade chat, didnt ss or anything, i got my own so no need, it doesnt interest me..... It's there, it was seen, it exists. Go spam dungeons or stand whole day in town like me and ull see it

exactly.....

no comment, why defuq would i lie about that....i saw it in trade chat, didnt ss or anything, i got my own so no need, it doesnt interest me..... It's there, it was seen, it exists. Go spam dungeons or stand whole day in town like me and ull see it

lv14 cape with mana regen from halloween doesnt exist

>go spend whole day in town

you obviously dont know who youre talking to

So I am curious about this new stat so I got a few question:

1.Does it only trigger on damaging skill or all kind of skill except DoT skill and placing subject skill?Like example sap on bd or infection on necromancer or taunt from each tank class,can it also trigger the stun?

2.Does the stun from this stat overwrite skill stun effect?

3.Does each hit from ranger blessing trigger the stun?

Thats all for now.Thanks.

Its funny to hear you all conplaining about a shitty cape while many android users can't play because of a crash in the .apk file:D

Its funny to hear you all conplaining about a shitty cape while many android users can't play because of a crash in the .apk file:D

my android works fine  :)

lv14 cape with mana regen from halloween doesnt exist

>go spend whole day in town

you obviously dont know who youre talking to

im sorry, am i supposed to know? ur important in my life?  :unknw:

my mistake is trying to help ppl who dont appreciate or want help, my bad. If you dont want help or dont think it helped, dont post unnecessary replies to cause shit.