[2014.10.29] Discussion of the update Warspear Online 4.4: Median Night Holiday

r0land

but you still need to download the client, it's just not released yet, it will be a little bit later.

when later :( ... did you ever played lol or saw how it updates... well make like that... it update alone... like patching... not downloading client every month... my internet download 8kb per second  :wacko: coz im not in any town and i cant buy internet for pc or to connect on someones WiFi (noone have internet in this village) so im seriously thinking of playing this game only coz of updating  :blush: but updates are intresting  :blush:

do any of the monsters on horror circus have a small % chance to drop amber pumpkin pieces like last year?

where is pvp zone for high level players? after i finished pumpkin amber quest for evil clowns i couldnt go back to the tent to finish my PvP quest

are mummy costumes the only "rare" item that you can get from pumpkin amber quest?

did you increase magic power in all rings/amulets/capes to compensate for how overpowered the 15% arena amulet/capes are?

do any of the monsters on horror circus have a small % chance to drop amber pumpkin pieces like last year?

where is pvp zone for high level players? after i finished pumpkin amber quest for evil clowns i couldnt go back to the tent to finish my PvP quest

are mummy costumes the only "rare" item that you can get from pumpkin amber quest?

did you increase magic power in all rings/amulets/capes to compensate for how overpowered the 15% arena amulet/capes are?

1. yes, from the mobs which are the same level (or close) as a player.

2. there's no genocide quest for high level players, you can just fight for fun

3. there's rare consumables and minions in there

4. nope, just added without any compensations

1. yes, from the mobs which are the same level (or close) as a player.

2. there's no genocide quest for high level players, you can just fight for fun

3. there's rare consumables and minions in there

4. nope, just added without any compensations

thank you :) youve done very well catering to the english community this event, i look forward to future events :)

Question about dungeon reward:

Until what level i can get drops in dungeon?

for example,can i get a drop with my level 10 priest in the first dungeon?

recommended level of the dungeon should be 10+-2 level, then you can get a drop, yes.

I read the description of the event when I was about to log in and I noticed the part were it says that you can gather sparks of insanity from the monsters on the new Halloween map and exchange them for a unique mummy costume now I can get the sparks easy but how do I exchange them for the costume?

what about hairstyles u mentioned. theres no new hairstyles

he stated earlier hairstyles will be available once all different warspear clients got updated to median night event (pc/linux/mac/android/iphone/symbian/etc)

was posted days ago

The forest is huge and traveling it is way more interesting if you also making quests for gathering pumpkin pieces from monsters there. For the reward you can get unique mummy costumes which has never been in our game before: Cursed Mummy Costume, Moldering Mummy Costume and Raging Mummy Costume!

hello roland peter,

in announcement post u mentioned about increasing magic power on rings amulet and cloaks but i dnt really see magic power increased on rings . so if its a bug plz fix it

thank you ( expecting a speedy reply)

EVENT ONLY FOR MCOIN AND REALLY RICH GOLD BANK USERS.  :facepalm:

ONLY 3 Types of cc costumes in cc shop? All the rest are in mcoin chests and stuff! are u kidding me?

And Whats up with the 500cc costume, only receiving attribute!

U guys are getting disappointing, day by day.

Why are u so hungry for money?  :fool:

dude this is a major improvement from last years event, go use your free seeker staminas

costumes aint everything, since when were rare event costumes supposed to be easy?

500cc receiving is a good thing imo

Can anyone post some screens with the vendor median night cc costumes and prices :) ?

Cant check till sunday -_- tyvm

something with my ss app....but anw, costumes are all that we seen before (last halloween, xmas) and prices are roughly following > all 3 types of Werewolf 3000 cc , 5 types of She-Wolves 1500 cc , 5 types of Exterminator's Hat 1000 cc , 3 skeletons for 2000 cc and 1 skeleton with recieving parameters for 500cc. All parameters besides the 500 one are equipping, and if you remember the looks from old events, they are same now :P hope i helped a bit even without screen  :give_rose:

r0land, also i dont know is it meant to be that way or is it a bug. The info about the person we killed or got killed by, is showing in area chat. If its meant to be like that, then a suggestion to move it under the Info tab, so it doesnt clog our area chat. If its a bug, hope it gets fixed soon^^

r0land, also i dont know is it meant to be that way or is it a bug. The info about the person we killed or got killed by, is showing in area chat. If its meant to be like that, then a suggestion to move it under the Info tab, so it doesnt clog our area chat. If its a bug, hope it gets fixed soon^^

yeah, you're right, it will also be fixed today.

New things and bug fixesBug with incorrect displaying health points when using Paladin and Priest skills (“Sun Seal”, “Heavenly light”, “Redemption”)Using Rogue’s “Ricochet” now aborts invisibility.Each town got new interactive objects: muppets for testing skills and damage. In case of winning or losing in PvP-battle you will be getting a chat message with your rival’s name. Cloaks, rings and amulets got new bonus “Physical damage” and also old bonuses “Life stealing” and “Magic power” were increased.

this was posted by peter munk , i dnt see any changes in life steal nd magic stats of casters ring

i suppose it should be same as physical damagers ring ??

if its a bug plz fix it

ty:) :friends:

New things and bug fixesBug with incorrect displaying health points when using Paladin and Priest skills (“Sun Seal”, “Heavenly light”, “Redemption”)Using Rogue’s “Ricochet” now aborts invisibility.Each town got new interactive objects: muppets for testing skills and damage. In case of winning or losing in PvP-battle you will be getting a chat message with your rival’s name. Cloaks, rings and amulets got new bonus “Physical damage” and also old bonuses “Life stealing” and “Magic power” were increased.

this was posted by peter munk , i dnt see any changes in life steal nd magic stats of casters ring

i suppose it should be same as physical damagers ring ??

if its a bug plz fix it

ty:) :friends:

lifesteal changes are just for cloaks/amulets.

lifesteal changes are just for cloaks/amulets.

oh u should really consider casters ring also roland , just a  suggestion

physical damagers can get 1k normal damage and casters cant even get 500 magic doesnt it sound a bit odd?

physical damagers can get 1k normal damage and casters cant even get 500 magic doesnt it sound a bit odd?

Though you casters have many other advantages.

You want casters with 1k magic damage? Are you serious?

no i want casters get atleast to 500 if physical can get to 1k

is that asking too much ??? :friends: :friends:

lol this br never misses a opportunity to buff the class he plays (druid) which is already OP.