[2014.10.29] Discussion of the update Warspear Online 4.4: Median Night Holiday

r0land

so, keep taking the skills of mcs, critical, and talk abt the combo with old skills + expert skills. .l.  Tho i dnt play rogue,  bt i made shaman hoping i would get some advantage...  Since, lightning shield dnt critics, there is no sense lvling it anymore...  I should have played elfs... -_-  i think all mc will remorse it day by day...  Btw,  when will update maintenance ends???

elusive jump was never supposed to critical you said r0land, but ranger bless criticals and all other ranger skills do as well.

lightining shield doesnt critical but counterattack does.

If you didnt know of all ranger skills just powerfull shoot has chance to do blessing hit, fire arrow, hail of arrows and explosive trap never do it even if damage opponent. Makes them totally useless for use and you dont even need them on hotkey if using bow lol. If you happier hope developers remove crit from them too but allow blessing buff to affect them as its supposed to be so people wont cry about removed crit from jump.

I used friend rogue +10 yesterday and feel like i dont even need crit it still rape anything, its most played class on mc by far yet and still good in my opinion

you really think they would allow rogues to use skills n keep invisibility? i don't think they ever meant this. and thats what i meant with my previous post.

about elusive jump, critical chance should not been taken away from it.

but since it happened, and happened to shaman shield too, why no elf skill had this same change?

now rogue has a thrown knife skill and a thrown knife skill x3, both low damage. Only profit in ricochet was you could use it when stealthed.

expert skills were the biggest joke this game got

Rogue is the only class that can easily crit for 2k+ with medium-high amps. But no, all we're seeing is "hurr nerf rogue again durr fu elfs op blah blah". If you dislike a class, stop playing it, simple as that. Rogue is overpowered in the right hands

Get a life kid  ;)

Look whos talking baby boy, ur still pissed cuz of me telling people warspear doesnt do Halloween, how pathetic, lil kids like you crack me up O:-)

r0land/Peter/snorlax, please inform us when the maintenance is over, so we update our platforms and start the game, please! :)

If you didnt know of all ranger skills just powerfull shoot has chance to do blessing hit, fire arrow, hail of arrows and explosive trap never do it even if damage opponent. Makes them totally useless for use and you dont even need them on hotkey if using bow lol. If you happier hope developers remove crit from them too but allow blessing buff to affect them as its supposed to be so people wont cry about removed crit from jump.

I used friend rogue +10 yesterday and feel like i dont even need crit it still rape anything, its most played class on mc by far yet and still good in my opinion

well, if they are going to take critical chance away from mcs, they should do it on elfs as well.

my examples on ranger n bd counter attack is cause ranger is a similar to rogue on elfs n counter attack pretty much is copy of shaman shield.

just take away criticals from counter attack n fire arrow(its dots damage as well), and is a start.

"hurr nerf rogue again durr fu elfs op blah blah"

Well, elf are more OP than mc and you know it. Rogue still rapes them 99% since elf are brainless most of the times.

Well, elf are more OP than mc and you know it. Rogue still rapes them 99% since elf are brainless most of the times.

Yes, I fully agree that Sentinels have an advantage, but it's not huge. Anyway, let's stay on topic. Anyone can spill their tears about classes in Class Discussion sections

Guys, we will be starting servers right now, but new clients will be available a little bit later (in 1-2 hours).

0/5333 Kb

so, keep taking the skills of mcs, critical, and talk abt the combo with old skills + expert skills. .l.  Tho i dnt play rogue,  bt i made shaman hoping i would get some advantage...  Since, lightning shield dnt critics, there is no sense lvling it anymore...  I should have played elfs... -_-  i think all mc will remorse it day by day...  Btw,  when will update maintenance ends???

Crit chance should be restored for lightning shield.

Mcs need skills that are beneficial to party members.

Etc.

Well let's stop complaining, Mcs really Enjoy losing Arena, And Elves love Flawless victory (5 men standing). Is that not cool? :)

hello roland peter,

in announcement post u mentioned about increasing magic power on rings amulet and cloaks but i dnt really see magic power increased on rings . so if its a bug plz fix it :)

thank you ( expecting a speedy reply)

Demon barber set? I cant find it

yes, it will be available after every platform has it's client, even ios and winphone clients should get their approval before.

This is rude...... :shok:  i dont get it why there is still the posibility to get the items which your faction cant use?? :facepalm:

I'm sorry, where is rudeness? What is the problem at all? 

I'm sorry, where is rudeness? What is the problem at all?

Derpin is complaining what he is mountain clans faction player, he opened 200 chests and got the skin of the bow which is useless to forsaken/mountain clan factions players. And this is a big problem with weapons and other stuff which is created to use for opposite factions. And your answer is: Yes, why not?

Its like: Who cares.  :unknw:

the people is complaining what he is mountain clans faction player, he opened 200 chest and got the skin of the bow which is useless o forsaken/mountain clan factions. And this is a big problem with weapons and other stuff which is created to use for opposite factions. And your answer is: Yes, why not?

Its like: Who cares.  :unknw:

it's not like "who cares", it's like "that's our system and that's how it works", there's no problem, you can always sell any stuff to a merchant.

it's not like "who cares", it's like "that's our system and that's how it works", there's no problem, you can always sell any stuff to a merchant.

okay i understand that, but can you answer why cant the system be upgraded and dont give the items which just opposite faction cant use? i think its smart thing and lots of people will agree with me.

r0land, "In case of winning or losing in PvP-battle you will be getting a chat message with your rival’s name." can you explain this one pls?

if person kills you, you see his name in the chat. Like: "%username% killed you"

it is simply solved with less than 5 lines of programming.

but instead, is preferable to piss off the costumers of your game which pay you? interesting choice.

it is simply solved with less than 5 lines of programming.

but instead, is preferable to piss off the costumers of your game which pay you? interesting choice.

but it was made that way, it's not a bug or something, nothing needs to be fixed there. You can get also stuff for your faction.

My first halloween with you guys... and thanks god u finally made that we dont need to download whole client... its updates alone :)

but you still need to download the client, it's just not released yet, it will be a little bit later.

but it was made that way, it's not a bug or something, nothing needs to be fixed there. You can get also stuff for your faction.

Now it clears. but there is any explanation  for why it was made that way? becouse its not seems to be clever decision.  ::)  Thanks r0land.