[2014.10.29] Discussion of the update Warspear Online 4.4: Median Night Holiday

r0land

In this topic we will discuss the recent update Median Night holiday.

Original topic is here http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=118127.0

You're welcome!

So you guys nerfed rogue richocet but not with bds counter attack?I'm disappointed with this  :facepalm:

And what about bow and crossbow skin from event chest for mc and forsaken?This is not the first year so I wish something to solve this.I got inferno skin for xbow and it still in my bag.Too bad its on mc side  :facepalm: .

Btw HAPPY HALLOWEEN  :crazy:

Soooo rogues now have another shity skill... Great next time cancel critical on merciles and make a new skill "dagger trow" and make it the same shit that the other 2 skills that trow daggers...

@Roland @Snorlax @Peter

I just want to know something, It's about "new slots" for skills. //Let me know if you think to add new slots for skills//.

well!  latest update/patch,There was not slot to use "Pots of healing/energy" or other things we want to add in.

Reading the text , on (News & Announcements), I saw that you think to add 2 new skills (I am speaking about Halloween).... And now what?... Just wondering what's gonna happen now... do you think to extend the slots? or general: "Are they going to extend the slots?"

@Roland @Snorlax @Peter

I just want to know something, It's about "new slots" for skills. //Let me know if you think to add new slots for skills//.

well!  latest update/patch,There was not slot to use "Pots of healing/energy" or other things we want to add in.

Reading the text , on (News & Announcements), I saw that you think to add 2 new skills (I am speaking about Halloween).... And now what?... Just wondering what's gonna happen now... do you think to extend the slots? or general: "Are they going to extend the slots?"

Nope, we're not going to extend the slot panel, you will choose the most useful skills and items for your build.

Magored,Really? ALL THIS WAITING FOR THE UPDATE AND NOW U CANT WAIT 1 HOUR?

R0land, those suggestions are given recently. Wew.Is this bcuz u had this in mind or cuz of that suggestion

Suggestio(for example):Test dummy at every town

Roland  hey i would like to ask what about a PvP area where all chars ( Mcs and elfs) can attack each other , only cant attack each other if we are in a party , Would be fun to have that in ws , also not hard to make it i guess

What do u think?

hey roland at least can give us oblivion books? u guys nerfed rogues 2 times in 1 month is expensive to keep changing build because dont know..u guys see rogues op (?)

rogue nerfed again.... thanks  :facepalm:

is not nerfed by this change, is obvious they wouldnt allow it to be used n not break invisibility...but does devs have any explanations for taking away chances of critical hit from mc skills but not do the same to elf skills?

elusive jump was never supposed to critical you said r0land, but ranger bless criticals and all other ranger skills do as well.

lightining shield doesnt critical but counterattack does.

is not nerfed by this change, is obvious they wouldnt allow it to be used n not break invisibility...but does devs have any explanations for taking away chances of critical hit from mc skills but not do the same to elf skills?

elusive jump was never supposed to critical you said r0land, but ranger bless criticals and all other ranger skills do as well.

lightining shield doesnt critical but counterattack does.

yes is nerfed bro... u lose a opening hit, important opening hit.. important because they alredy nerf elusive jump..

obvius what ?? that rogues have 2 skills that do the same...o no wait ricochet hit in area NEW SKILLS! GG

yes is nerfed bro... u lose a opening hit, important opening hit.. important because they alredy nerf elusive jump..

obvius what ?? that rogues have 2 skills that do the same...o no wait ricochet hit in area NEW SKILLS! GG

you really think they would allow rogues to use skills n keep invisibility? i don't think they ever meant this. and thats what i meant with my previous post.

about elusive jump, critical chance should not been taken away from it.

but since it happened, and happened to shaman shield too, why no elf skill had this same change?

Well AS i know costume that we get from secret sanctuary no have parameters (none)

Now the question Beholder is returned to the game

1. did we can get beholder suit ?

2. did the parameter of beholder suit changed from recieving to Eqquiping or None?

Pls i need answer

No slot to place halloween skills. Lol. Who will ignore his main skill and put snow skills in the slots. Well let me guess, necromancer players and some other mcs chars with decoration skills can do it.  Maybe paladins can sacrifice their first expert skill too.

This is a bit off topic though. But why does party containing druids in arena seem invincible? Someone hp is 100+ and u try to make your last hit, only to see his health rising +1500+1500+1500 each second. Sometimes hp rise to 3k+ at once. But shaman accestors hands would disappear in a short sec.

Bds keep wearing that sheild yet your 0 attack on them seems to reflect deadly dmg at your with counter attack... Lol

No slot to place halloween skills. Lol. Who will ignore his main skill and put snow skills in the slots. Well let me guess, necromancer players and some other mcs chars with decoration skills can do it.  Maybe paladins can sacrifice their first expert skill too.

This is a bit off topic though. But why does party containing druids in arena seem invincible? Someone hp is 100+ and u try to make your last hit, only to see his health rising +1500+1500+1500 each second. Sometimes hp rise to 3k+ at once. But shaman accestors hands would disappear in a short sec.

Bds keep wearing that sheild yet your 0 attack on them seems to reflect deadly dmg at your with counter attack... Lol

most valuable post of the day