who's the best Druid on EU-Emerald ever on PVP?

who's the best?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. who's the best?

• Juniorcell
    • Qing
    • Breakout
    • Mydog
    • Thailand
    • Thestars
    • Knox
    • Pinoy
    • Abraxass
    • Diaadora
    • Etc please mention

Qin  :blush: best druid and nice person

knox gay rich and best druid too  :good: but bad guy!!! I dont forgot the day on cove pvp  :aggressive:

And the third option is my druid gaylordd  :rofl: can kill one party elf  ;D

currently,

knox, juniorcel, breakout at crossing, Mohamed.

qing is shaman now, but otherwise also good.

or any smart druid who knows to root > run > heal, rinse and repeat.

maybe also koskiller druid lvl2, as it got rogue 10x its lvl killed, tempting bait it was Опубликованное фото

lol  i  even make it into that poll so  pleased  :blush: . btw i m juniorcel  :pleasantry: .  godly my best friend  ahmed ya he is legend now  ;D :clapping:

Pinoyz is still my strongest druid....ahhh..memories! I still remember the day i ran away from himm :! Anyway he was my first Enemy in EU, and my first enemy to became my friend :) that's y Merc! I still missed jass!!!!!

:diablo: my druid has to be good at something! anything! yes not arena bt something! come on guys :diablo: vote wolfgirl :facepalm: lol :blush:

:diablo: my druid has to be good at something! anything! yes not arena bt something! come on guys :diablo: vote wolfgirl :facepalm: lol :blush:

good at being cute?

Diadora and doberman noobs  ;D this night i killed 2 times they try 2 vs me in maraksha and i owned.  :lol: :lol:

Gay knox the bes t  :lol:

my heal 266 atk 298 and my name dont this list soory ppl this list is dont realistic

:facepalm:

Well, most people I see on list are just their cause they are known by many people in short Famous  :tease: But Breakout is the best in Wars, I don't know the best druid in PvP or Arena, but 270 or 280 heal and 100 moon is enough to kill a barb with full moon def and +10 axe  :wacko: 

my heal 266 atk 298 and my name dont this list soory ppl this list is dont realistic

wow. 298 moon and 266 heal on dmg set? or ur talking dmg set on 298 full moon, and heal set 266 full astral. if ur talking about dmg set 298 moon with 266 heal. lol, thats amazing. coz mine, dmg set 295 moon 192 heal only.  ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Diadora and doberman noobs  ;D this night i killed 2 times they try 2 vs me in maraksha and i owned.  :lol: :lol:

Gay knox the bes t  :lol:

Read again

Omg crossfit u think u are the best. Lol. Noob. Tonight? Lie my noob friend  :clapping:

First learn to read english and see the day of post.

second better concentrate on game and think why 2 druids cant kill me on maraksha for 2 times lol

Lol? U see ur win/loses on arena?  More than 1200 loses 2000 battles  :facepalm

In pvp the best is mohamad and the gay knox thats the true

• 2 weeks later...

oh thanks :)

i know breakout is one of best now in emerald..i heard in trade chat many times 2 names....knox and breakout

my vote for you koskiller  your the best driud in eu  :give_rose: :give_rose:

oh thanks :)

i know breakout is one of best now in emerald..i heard in trade chat many times 2 names....knox and breakout

knox ( rich and very high ego is not best driud )  qing juni ashu pinoy godly ( is best driud  in eu never fight with othear elfss )  :) :) :) :)  breakout ( normal driud nothing for special ) kos thx for tell breakout is best :) :)

i choose juniorcel and mohamad  ;) :blush:  most i havent had the opportunity to play with but i heard pinoy pretty good.

knox ( rich and very high ego is not best driud )  qing juni ashu pinoy godly ( is best driud  in eu never fight with othear elfss )  :) :) :) :)  breakout ( normal driud nothing for special ) kos thx for tell breakout is best :) :)

lol if you were gonna tell us/disagree who is the best then why ask and make people vote? its his opinion  ;D and also this is based on pvp right? not ego or clashes, right?