Skill fixes and ideas

Fynn

Demon form:

Well well,  this is supposed to be a "berserk" version of the reaper, Why not make it more intimidating?

- using demon form remove all debuff. 

-add a decrease incoming dmg maybe by 10/15/20/25/30%  each lvl

-demon form can be used even under stun/silence effect. 

-Delayed death > blood shield

Surrounds the reaper with a strong shield that absorb dmg with the equal of 50%/60%/70%/80% of player max health, after the shield ends, the player  health is reduced by 20%/15%/10%/5%

-Chains of the underworld:

Tie to the ground, Negate the use of skills and decrease dmg by 5%/10%/15%/20%/25% by

3/3/4/4/5 seconds, in demon form works as aoe  

-otherworldy boost

Jumping to the area instanly applies bleeding debuff for 6 seconds (20/30/40/50/60% of dmg)  and increase movement speed of the character for few seconds.,  in demon form does not apply bleeding but apply stun for 3 seconds. 

UnravelIng will:

Every 5 used skills (any) the player receive 1/2/2/3 buff that ignores any control skills 

(I couldn't think of anything else xd) 

Finally i also suggest on increasing the "hate" maybe to 20 

• 4 weeks later...

On 2/22/2023 at 7:49 PM, Fynn said:

demon form can be used even under stun/silence effect.

I love the idea although they will probably end up changing something from the ability or it could become very broken, maybe the minimum level of hate needed to activate it or the increase in life

Delayed death > blood shield

Surrounds the reaper with a strong shield that absorb dmg with the equal of 50%/60%/70%/80% of player max health, after the shield ends, the player  health is reduced by 20%/15%/10%/5%

this one in particular is my favorite, this is a true delayed death and not an ability that helps your enemies to kill you faster

Jumping to the area instanly applies bleeding debuff for 6 seconds (20/30/40/50/60% of dmg)  and increase movement speed of the character for few seconds.

I see the movement speed as totally necessary, especially when you go after an enemy that does nothing more than run

in demon form does not apply bleeding but apply stun for 3 seconds.

In this one there is already the chaos explosion talent that if it weren't for the fact that it deactivates the demonic form and the absurd cooldown it has, it could be a better option.

UnravelIng will:

Every 5 used skills (any) the player receive 1/2/2/3 buff that ignores any control skills

This one doesn't quite convince me, the idea is good but I think it can become very op and lead to a premature nerf

the ideas are fascinating and they go very well with the theme that is supposed to go with the reaper I hope some of them can be implemented in the future

Edited by SeaDemon

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe delayed death should Last a bit more,  and remove debuff, make it work like a normal defensive skill... 

Agree with chains, bcz right now is totally useless skill

I think that  othwly boost should apply instant dmg and leave DoT as a aditional when in demon form

I dont know about demon form, sounds good but in pvp is difficult gain enough "hatred"  to join a fight. 

Maybe, and just maybe, leave it as a permanent active, and that it is only accessible through full bar of  "hatred." 

And leave hatred, as aditional  damage, buffs or secondary effects on skills. 

Finally, rework the antistun skill, So that it works taking into account the demonic form and is not so broken. 

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to add a skill suggestion or rework

"revenge" should work as instant effect aoe around the character ( if possible increase aoe to 5x5)

also every enemy  affected do 10% less dmg to anyone, but receives 10% dmg of their own dmg. 

10%-20%-30%-40% dmg decreased

10%-20%-30%-40% dmg to Himself

I do not know if it sounds very op, but taking into account many other existing skills, personally I think it is acceptable.