[Discussion] [2014.10.28] Preview: Update 4.4: Median Night Holiday!

r0land

3. Peter didn't say something like this actually.

How he didn't lol? Check the quotes, click on Peter's quotes and check that they are not edited quotes.

If you don't mind, I need to answer 3 questions(don't answer them r0ley, you already answered me yesterday :friends: :give_rose:):

[*]

Fun for 17-24 levels

Headhunting!

High level players who prefer some serious fun must join hunting players of the opposite alliance. Win the required number of game characters of particular class and get Crimson Corundums!

"High level players who prefer some serious fun must join hunting players of the opposite alliance." Does this mean this?

"Win the required number of game characters of particular class and get Crimson Corundums!" What does this mean?

[*]

maze_1.jpg

[*]What is the HP of the four guards and Sam Hain?

Thanks!

when will be the update ???

After 51m servers will stop, wait 2-3 hours after that.

• "High level players who prefer some serious fun must join hunting players of the opposite alliance." Does this mean this? - No
    "Win the required number of game characters of particular class and get Crimson Corundums!" What does this mean? - Quest with CC reward
  • maze_1.jpg
    Yes
  • What is the HP of the four guards and Sam Hain? - 1 000 000 approximately, if i am right

Thanks!

After 51m servers will stop, wait 2-3 hours after that.