[Discussion] [2014.10.28] Preview: Update 4.4: Median Night Holiday!

r0land

True Swaazz.

I didnt agree with troll event i also lost one cus of Dc. and i dont think they can do anything for me So i never bothered asking about it to them

Also please guys watch @}-

Little video at end is a thank you from me personally

Im kinda confused , if Secret sanc , will be full filled with 4 bosses , Demo/aa/beh/snor where is jack o.O or that gate in middle is the gate to jack? And if so , whats required to enter

I can imagine it, just like the last year. A BIG WAR at Secret Sanctuary in the first day just for a drop. The party with higher dmg will get it. And the weakest party will wait, maybe 1 week after update to get the drop.  ;D ;D ;D

I wish devs add 3 or more Blackjacks, so it will be a nice update for us. :good:

Lol last yeatrI got joker card in 10 mins on day 1. Please have another mcoin bonus this weekend, wanna buy 4500 and get a sexy rare costume :yahoo:

Lol last yeatrI got joker card in 10 mins on day 1. Please have another mcoin bonus this weekend, wanna buy 4500 and get a sexy rare costume :yahoo:

just. Got Pretty Sexy Ey?

111987_.jpg

What is it ?

1st time I see it in dungeon

it calls out adds that u must kill to finish dungeon quest, nadir hard have them on ur way to boss, pulls out 3adds

Yes, elfs have an advantage in drop rate department since they can use every type of weapon and skin, while mcs have to deal with bow and xbow drops. This should be balanced

Im kinda confused , if Secret sanc , will be full filled with 4 bosses , Demo/aa/beh/snor where is jack o.O or that gate in middle is the gate to jack? And if so , whats required to enter

Four bosses are in the Labyrinth, not in the Sanctuary. Two different places

This event sounds like very huge & awesome  ::)

I can already smell the wars at sam hein..  ;D

Only 1 question, u said werewolf costumes will be available in cc shop. U mean only forest werewolf or also night werewolf & white werewolf? Because i want badly the night werewolf :) what about the "serpent" costume?

Wow, the evil clown costume that i designed in the costume contest is coming in game :yahoo: :yahoo:

Maybe i get it for free as original designer? Peter_MunK?

...I think it would be fair :blush:

When will exactly the update be? (GMT+1)

Wow, the evil clown costume that i designed in the costume contest is coming in game :yahoo: :yahoo:

Maybe i get it for free as original designer? Peter_MunK?

...I think it would be fair :blush:

yes he deserves it > http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=92046.0

Here we will discuss the long awaited announcement and ask questions.

Announcement text is here http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=118056.0;topicseen

You're welcome, guys!

roland u know where is ladygi ? her no come for some days ... if u can put announcement in forum br too ty :) i think need more 1 adm on forum br pls  ;)  ;D

roland u know where is ladygi ? her no come for some days ... if u can put announcement in forum br too ty :) i think need more 1 adm on forum br pls  ;)  ;D

yeah, we're also waiting for her, she has just disappeared, we all hope she'll be back -__-

Gi let me worried....for long time she doesn't answer my PMs(neither our friends PMs). We got full ignored

Just want to know the reason.