[Discussion] [2014.10.28] Preview: Update 4.4: Median Night Holiday!

r0land

2. Time is equal for any chance. Around 2.5 seconds.

It is a complete 2.5 seconds stun, this will be a nightmare bonus  :facepalm:

as if almost every class carrying stun skills wasnt annoying enough.

Please, do not come with this > bonus on tomorrow update.

It is a complete 2.5 seconds stun, this will be a nightmare bonus  :facepalm:

as if almost every class carrying stun skills wasnt annoying enough.

Please, do not come with this > bonus on tomorrow update.

Agreed. Game already has too many stuns. Adding even more stun possibilities will only make battles rely on luck rather than skill and good decisions.

No body ask the right questions :wacko:

1 - Does stun bound have low  % ? And is there is any skill that lower its possiblity to accure ? "Like dodge and acc " And if i stun a target for 2.5sec and it recive dmg before stun effect is over will stun effect will be gone and is there is any chance to get 2 stuns effect ? Im sure ppl will be pissed of when they get  stun effect and percentage isnt set correctly :diablo:

2 - lab    a new thing like old astral lab and would it be like 1 door or 2 door lab "1 door lab it will be annoying i think " and will it be like last event walk among the dead or mini bosses every where :yahoo:

3- staff hit bats  :yahoo:  i  want mine to cast bloody bat 

And ty ;) sry bad eng

Sooooo, all the old legendary costumes such as Serpant and Beholder will return? :shok:

i never saw beholder before but would like to see serpent again really cool costume "any one can link beholder pls and ty "

Update is 29/10/2014

Sooooo, all the old legendary costumes such as Serpant and Beholder will return? :shok:

If serpan will return it will be awesome  :mega_shok:

Exact numbers on rings and amulets?!

Ok for magic but what numbers for physical dmg?

And about the lvl 21 weapons Sam hein and dungeon weapons both will have different stats?

i never saw beholder before but would like to see serpent again really cool costume "any one can link beholder pls and ty "

Update is 29/10/2014

111954_.png

And about the lvl 21 weapons Sam hein and dungeon weapons both will have different stats?

i forgot that point

magic numbers must be higher than phy dmg number right  cuz it will ♥♥♥♥ing annoying  and dung need spam or what i didnt get an gear drop from a dung since its release and it was life steal cap lvl 16  pls double  check drop percentage of dungs

i forgot that point

magic numbers must be higher than phy dmg number right  cuz it will ♥♥♥♥ing annoying  and dung need spam or what i didnt get an gear drop from a dung since its release and it was life steal cap lvl 16  pls double  check drop percentage of dungs

Long awaited,Ty.

-In how much time servers will restart?

-Will you infrom us as always when servers/New client is up?

-*ignore this one* there will be surprise chests? :rofl:

A huge thanks from me :)

Favorite costumes: Big Fellow, Hoodlum,.........

It's not an old costume, will you point it in any of the pics?

Rare minions: Summon Pumpkin Guard, Summon Lycanthrope's Ghost, Summon Young Witch
No new minions? I was looking to continue my guide on new minions! ;D

Q: Can high lvls get drops in Low lvl dungeons? So like lv23 in Lv6 dungeon?

A: No, they will not get any drop, but they still can attend these dungeons.

As Peter stated before in the last update for low level dungeons:

Will high lvls be able to jgo new dungrons, if they can that will be stupid.

They can, in fact, but they don't get any loot starting from 14th level

Buy wait....lv13 can go dungeon and get reward??

Yes, up to 13 level

So which one of you both is right? you(r0land) or Peter?

........if you also making quests for gathering pumpkin pieces from monsters there.

For the reward you can get unique mummy costumes which has never been in our game before: Cursed Mummy Costume, Moldering Mummy Costume and Raging Mummy Costume!

The reward will be taken as the random-choose-reward way(like swamps and old X-Mas event)?

Rumble in the tavern

Any player up to level 16 can get some rest in Dead Man's Grin Tavern! Have some rest, eat and drink something and then try your fighting skills with other Horror Circus visitors! You will always find a fair competitor!

We can enter there by a quest ofc, right?

Fun for 17-24 levels

Headhunting!

High level players who prefer some serious fun must join hunting players of the opposite alliance. Win the required number of game characters of particular class and get Crimson Corundums!

"High level players who prefer some serious fun must join hunting players of the opposite alliance." Does this mean this?

"Win the required number of game characters of particular class and get Crimson Corundums!" What does this mean?

[spoiler=A question here, open me please!]

the 4 bosses part is truly hardcore. Will be fun to face them but will it be mixed with mc and elf? If yes then it will be disasterous facing them and having all bosses reset coz war

You don't need to defeat all of them - just one is enough. But anyway... No pain - no game :)

We will defeat one, so we open a part of sides, so our team can pass, right?

BTW, what's the hp of the four guards?

[spoiler=A question here too, open me please!]

DEMONOLIGIST GETTING BACK OR NOT??

pls answer r0land

yes, he will, you can find him on our screenshots.

But this time holding a crossbow, he wears yellow, green and blue, right?

Main hero of Median Night and main goal for holiday participants Sam Hein has bent to his will four most dangerous monsters of Arinar! Now they are guarding the entry to the labyrinth hiding main treasures of Sam Hein!..............
Peter said "four", but when you check the

maze_1.jpg

, there're 5 bosses and I'm sure from this because of this quote:

But that’s not all! Winning legendary monsters on the entry to the labyrinth can bring you their costumes, including new costume of Bonewinged Guard!
Am I right r0land/snorlax/Peter?

Thanks for making this awesome event! Please answer my questions, don't ignore them and please try to answer them before the server stop tomorrow. Thanks very much again! :friends: :give_rose: :) :good: :good:

3 the new domonologist is normal mob

5 bonewinged is demonologist:P

What makes you sure of that?

3 the new domonologist is normal mob

5 bonewinged is demonologist:P

Who is bonewinged? I thought demo was the big guy, and that other is just a normal mob.

Helluva of a post, I barely understand 50% of it, but I'll try to answer something.

It's not an old costume, will you point it in any of the pics?

No new minions? I was looking to continue my guide on new minions! ;D

As Peter stated before in the last update for low level dungeons:

So which one of you both is right? you(r0land) or Peter?

The reward will be taken as the random-choose-reward way(like swamps and old X-Mas event)?

We can enter there by a quest ofc, right?

"High level players who prefer some serious fun must join hunting players of the opposite alliance." Does this mean this?

"Win the required number of game characters of particular class and get Crimson Corundums!" What does this mean?

[spoiler=A question here, open me please!]We will defeat one, so we open a part of sides, so our team can pass, right?

BTW, what's the hp of the four guards?

[spoiler=A question here too, open me please!]But this time holding a crossbow, he wears yellow, green and blue, right?

Peter said "four", but when you check the

maze_1.jpg

, there're 5 bosses and I'm sure from this because of this quote:Am I right r0land/snorlax/Peter?

Thanks for making this awesome event! Please answer my questions, don't ignore them and please try to answer them before the server stop tomorrow. Thanks very much again! :friends: :give_rose: :) :good: :good:

1. You will have chance to check it by yourself, all the oics we have are in our our announcement.

2. Yep, no new minions, just rare ones.

3. Peter didn't say something like this actually. If you're 24th you will get a drop on 24-2=22 level dungeon.

If your're 20 you can get the drom from +-2 level dungeon.

And you can visit any dungeon you want after all.

4. The reward in the chest will be not in xmas way, it will be just a random drop.

5. You can have a quest in tavern from the 17th level. If you're below 17th level you will be able just to fight for fun with other factions.

6. There are four bosses, small char in green hat is not a boss, demonologist is the dark tall figure.

So that's all I can answer right now, you're welcome :)

peter_munk said

But that’s not all! Winning legendary monsters on the entry to the labyrinth can bring you their costumes, including new costume of Bonewinged Guard!

peter_munk said

Oh, missed that. Wonder who he is then...

thanks for responding this year in english forum r0land, i can tell its been hard understanding all the "engrish"

glad to see not only the low levels get to kill in horror circus for fun this year  ;D

also glad to see you gave an exact time limit for the event  :)

looks like a great balance of paid and free updates for everyone

thanks for clarifying the level requirements to get drops from dungeon too  :)  i think its safe to assume the +-2 formula will be permanent for any dungeon rewards to come

question: where is this "secret sanctuary" to meet black jack? i see little to no information regarding this

Black Jack is in the Secret Sanctuary on Irselnort for the whole month! Take part in traditional hunting him and try to get a Pumpkinhead Jack costume!

My mind stopped @ this ;D , so level 20 can get drops from all dungeons(same thing for lower levels ofc)?

BTW, thanks for the fast respond! :give_rose:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

question: where is this "secret sanctuary" to meet black jack? i see little to no information regarding this

This is the place where you hunt snorlar/AA

111975_.png

Ok First If Demono Beholder and Avenger Are all there and they all Drop costumes whats drop rate same as old times?... If they do drop whats percent you should

respect old

Players make them not drop at all or. change look to know there not the old

Costumes make sense since Avenger and demonologist look different Make Beholder Yellow And then make snorlar Orange ;D

Also So Snorlax Stated Wolfs will be available for cc will These costumes be Equipping

Or... Recieving or None?

Hoodlum?! whats that._.

How much will be Per Chest Set will there be a 50% Boost early on?

Also So Snorlax Stated Wolfs will be available for cc will These costumes be Equipping

Or... Recieving or None?

r0land already answered to this

cc outfits will be equipping

on equip.

I hope its not she wolf :bad: and do i need full faction to buy cc costumes ? Last year we had to get full cl fation to get cc costumes "only was at halloween not xmas"