[Discussion] [2014.10.28] Preview: Update 4.4: Median Night Holiday!

r0land

I only would like to ask;

-Number of costumes in CC vendors

-Names of a few

Inb4youllsee

I'm burning with passion to learn, sensei

and only amulets and cloak??? what kind of dmg??% or normal?? oh and cbow too? cross bow mean

rings, cloaks, amulets, yes. Different weapons, but I don't sure where to get crossbow. I can ask.

I only would like to ask;

-Number of costumes in CC vendors

-Names of a few

Inb4youllsee

I'm burning with passion to learn, sensei

:3 you will see it by yourself, even Harad can't answer your question right now.

when level 25-26? like 3 months more ?

next year.

oh and staff lvl4 will have 4 atributes?? and will be lvl4-5 items with life steal?? if yes what of them??

there will be a stuff with "Stunning" attribute

The new bosses look so cool, especially the new demo. But there are so many new things, I am probably gonna get a headache of trying to take it all in. Xd

Edit: OMG, I finally got it! The room is paying homeage to all the sanctuary bosses, THAT IS SOOOO COOOOL!  :yahoo:

we need more slots hotkeys for new skills...hotkeys just 9 slots. . base skill 5 slots + expert skills 4 slots + new skills 2 slots + potions  :(  :(

• Developer

Will the quest item needed to access sam hain be crazy drop rate like last years joker card?

Yeah, around 100% chance.

I just got a question, What in the heaven does this mean? : "Did we mention that all stuffs shoot bats now?"

I guess, the correct word is "staff". And all staffs will shoot bats. Instead of magic, you know.

is sam hain fair now? i mean not like last year i think only 10% of bd community experienced sam hain cause they dont want us to go inside because will will just die very easy.

:facepalm:

:3 you will see it by yourself, even Harad can't answer your question right now.

Screw Harad, im a Forsaken and I demand answers from the Nameless Himself!

Thank you for responding, ill wait till tomorrow

And you better make scarecrows available there

You better.

No, seriously

You better do it.

I love scarecrows :(

Yeah, around 100% chance.I guess, the correct word is "staff". And all staffs will shoot bats. Instead of magic, you know.

Oh, of course. Were a little confused about all "Stuff" shooting bats.  :crazy:

I heard that quest costumes were available on Warspear birthday.

this one and 2other was from world creation event quest

111929_.png

did you add more slot for skill shortcut? if no there will be no slot for 2 event skill  :wacko:

nope.

Does demonoligist costume getting back? :facepalm: :bad:

so it wont be so rare now as it is? :!

we'll see.

Sooo, i know some people said the skill will be fixed "next update" but can you confirm that the priest expert skill "Redemption" will be fixed?

And yes, I am prepared to have you cancel Sam hain's circus to get this skill fixed. Everyone here agrees with me already. "Yes...yes you do"

Costume vendors arrived to the Horror Circus and they will sell you everything you want if you have enough of Crimson Corundums. Time to suit up!
everything

Define "everything". :shok: 

Atlast! I was waiting for it pretty long  :drinks:

One question: Will costumes bought with Crimson corundum be with option Equipable or Receiving?

For the reward you can get unique mummy costumes which has never been in our game before: Cursed Mummy Costume, Moldering Mummy Costume and Raging Mummy Costume!

this from quest???

DEMONOLIGIST GETTING BACK OR NOT??

pls answer r0land

yes, he will, you can find him on our screenshots.

Sooo, i know some people said the skill will be fixed "next update" but can you confirm that the priest expert skill "Redemption" will be fixed?

And yes, I am prepared to have you cancel Sam hain's circus to get this skill fixed. Everyone here agrees with me already. "Yes...yes you do"

yes, this skill was fixed, now we need to restart the server and apply these changes.

Atlast! I was waiting for it pretty long  :drinks:

One question: Will costumes bought with Crimson corundum be with option Equipable or Receiving?

on equip.

Eh sorry, can make those costumes available for low lvl, just thinking that if my arena char want get event cc- costume, I'd like if those traders is on town,  not like on last year (Joker Card  + quest needed) ty