lag screen stop and go

westlygulay

dev why lag screen stop and go new data chacing are bug at android hard play special in dungeon

Can u describe the situation.Even devs cant interpret what you are trying to say

ok i play warspear after data chaching the screen will stop and countinue othe else called lagging screen

the grapiics are interupt while stoping screen in fue second i try re download again but same issue i try hard reset my phone but nothng happen

ok i play warspear after data chaching the screen will stop and countinue othe else called lagging screen

the grapiics are interupt while stoping screen in fue second i try re download again but same issue i try hard reset my phone but nothng happen

I think this guy hangs his phone (aka screen jam) after the Data Caching is done.Yea, I had this problem at beginning cuz of low RAM on my old device(Galaxy Y 2.1 Gingerbread). I suggest -clear active memory or get a new phone with the system requirements mentioned by Warspear.

Any good news now?

Is like when your screen times out or you click home and pressing the screen no longer works? I hates that, had to restart my phone before I got a new one.

Is like when your screen times out or you click home and pressing the screen no longer works? I hates that, had to restart my phone before I got a new one.

Also happens wen your charging your phone with high voltage..Screen jams (Happens with laptops too)

Best way..increase your screen timeout for this case