Made my first video, please give feedback!

Jswaaz

Very nice, the songs go very well with the fast paced tempo of arena and all the fights were unbelievable.

Thumbs up

thank you, i spent 3 days alone just picking out the music, a few of the fights i didnt feel were as intense as i originally thought though

awesome very gd video  :friends: i loled when u vs snowman *dat stand still*

didnt watch it all thought, 30min just too much for me, maybe if mini sub clips each i would over time watch

awesome very gd video  :friends: i loled when u vs snowman *dat stand still*

didnt watch it all thought, 30min just too much for me, maybe if mini sub clips each i would over time watch

thanks :) check out the last 2 clips at the end of the video, was a hard fight

ive been uploading small clips but i finally decided to just make a full video with music  ;D

please, tell me how i can improve.

Nice :)

thanks, looking for hard-to-please viewers to give their input, i want to get better  :)

Nice fights and good music.

Why 2 posts tho (here and Video section)?

Found a 3rd version aswell  ;D

thanks

because

tavern doesnt add to post count, and i made this thread specifically for feedback on how to make my next video better

am i fooling you?

thanks, looking for hard-to-please viewers to give their input, i want to get better  :)

Awww you know me too well O:-)

BTW isnt this like your 10th video?

Awww you know me too well O:-)

BTW isnt this like your 10th video?

all my other videos were just 1-2 min clips, and had original audio

i put music in this one, and its the first time i used video editing software

also, i wasnt saying youre hard-to-please, i was saying i wanted your constructive criticism since you only said "nice" :P

Not bad at all. Good choice in music and great combination of clips.

Two things i would do though. Increase the playback speed slightly for non combat sectors, and reduce video length to at least fifteen or ten minutes. Even if you split the video.

Not bad at all. Good choice in music and great combination of clips.

Two things i would do though. Increase the playback speed slightly for non combat sectors, and reduce video length to at least fifteen or ten minutes. Even if you split the video.

thanks i will try that next time :) , would it be a good idea to do that to the video now or wait until my next video?

got an idea, should i edit out all the arena menu "win screens" since its obvious i won?

that + fast forward any running or waiting

would maximize the combat in the video + shorten the length

i like the idea  :)

thanks i will try that next time :) , would it be a good idea to do that to the video now or wait until my next video?

got an idea, should i edit out all the arena menu "win screens" since its obvious i won?that + fast forward any running or waitingwould maximize the combat in the video + shorten the length

i like the idea :)

Nah, next vid.

End of match stats are entirely up to you. I Personally like to flick through the results.

Glad you like the idea. It's optimal.

Personal opinion: how about some live commantary while recording fight scenes, the feelings and reactions is what makes me watch youtube play games

Personal opinion: how about some live commantary while recording fight scenes, the feelings and reactions is what makes me watch youtube play games

Definatly. Thats a big plus for me as well.

Agreed!

its a great idea, would you recommend no music though? i felt music would of been more entertaining... maybe music really low with commentary?

idk

its a great idea, would you recommend no music though? i felt music would of been more entertaining... maybe music really low with commentary?

idk

Maybe you could voice record whilst recording the video's. You know, reactions, short comments etc. Then just fade the music in and out for the voice.

Maybe you could voice record whilst recording the video's. You know, reactions, short comments etc. Then just fade the music in and out for the voice.

ive already collected some clips but i didnt have any commentary, would non-live commentary ruin the moment?

ive already collected some clips but i didnt have any commentary, would non-live commentary ruin the moment?

I Personally find sports commentators more annoying than anything. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I Personally find sports commentators more annoying than anything. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i dont get it >.

again

sports commentators = non-live commentary?

i dont get it >.

again

sports commentators = non-live commentary?

Lol i was being indirect.

Lets just say that non-live commentary would have the same feel to me.

Lol i was being indirect.

Lets just say that non-live commentary would have the same feel to me.

alright thanks for the input  :)

i agree, i guess i wont do commentary until my third vid, since i already got a handful of clips with no commentary for my second vid xD

Pretty sure what born means is that if youre planning to give commentary, use little bits instead of a 10minute vid where you talk every minute about every thing youre doing.

It waa a good vid just too long for my opinion, the music was good nice choice.

Pretty sure what born means is that if youre planning to give commentary, use little bits instead of a 10minute vid where you talk every minute about every thing youre doing.

It waa a good vid just too long for my opinion, the music was good nice choice.

haha ill probably just highlight key parts of me raging then, with the music fading in and out (is that the best idea?)

thanks for input and praise  :) 

i used about 22-24 clips for that video, currently i have 14 clips for my paladin

i might make paladin video now idk