Duel map / room

x6t3nc3

Duel Arena.

Yo Snorlax can you ask kuzzmitch to think about making a PvP dueling room in which you can PvP people within your faction.

Why?

Because they're some piece of shit players that need a good lesson  on not to talk shit. Honestly, they call someone noob over chat and when it comes to PvP , they don't stand a chance . ( when they verse an elf)

But yeah if you can, thanks. If you can't, then give me a reason please (:

#"this game is teamwork based" is a shit answer btw. 

just a little comment here.. Many ppl seem to think that Kuzmitch is the almighty god of Warspear. In game and in forum I see ppl talking about Kuz. It is not Kuzmitch that make the changes. Devs/mods, plz correct me if I'm wrong ;)

If Kuzmitch is the almight god of warspear I sincerely apologize for trying to be smart here...  ;D

The duel idea tho is an interesting thing. :) Could also be a good thing for teaching/learning how to improve ur char.

hes just ..a just forum mod...he not dev..he cant say your suggestion to dev..he manages forum...devs see ur suggestion...kuzz is what u can call him writing part of warspear..their pen..

just a little comment here.. Many ppl seem to think that Kuzmitch is the almighty god of Warspear. In game and in forum I see ppl talking about Kuz. It is not Kuzmitch that make the changes. Devs/mods, plz correct me if I'm wrong ;)

If Kuzmitch is the almight god of warspear I sincerely apologize for trying to be smart here...  ;D

The duel idea tho is an interesting thing. :) Could also be a good thing for teaching/learning how to improve ur char.

And did You ever see Kuz play Warspear?

He just the creative team (I guess), See the 1st page of ''Screenshot In the Game'' in tavern section. You will know ;)

Duel Arena.

Yo Snorlax can you ask kuzzmitch to think about making a PvP dueling room in which you can PvP people within your faction.

Why?

Because they're some piece of shit players that need a good lesson  on not to talk shit. Honestly, they call someone noob over chat and when it comes to PvP , they don't stand a chance . ( when they verse an elf)

But yeah if you can, thanks. If you can't, then give me a reason please (:

#"this game is teamwork based" is a shit answer btw.

Make a rogue, then you can get all the gankage, on those idiots elves, all you want :)

This is much better than a dueling room.

Just remember all they say to you is just words, spoken from cowards that hide behind computers.

The answer about "the game is teamwork based" isn't good reason. Look at all MMO in the world, why they have duel fight???

yea make an arena in each faction where MC vs MC/elf vs elf can test,train/fight their heros :blush: not with arena tick just a stadium like with free entry.

Like entering a shop/tavern :pleasantry: same entering arena to test themselves :diablo: :diablo: 

blizzard starts new arenamap in mpanda like RoT. i'm think this strategy map is comfortable for both sides of gladiators.

близзард запускает новую арену в панда патче

она похожа на уже всем известную Ring of Trials

я думаю такого рода арена очень удобная для обеих сторон противников

see img/смотреть тут