[2012.03.19] Under development: Paladin — Knight of the Heavenly Order

Kuzmitch

Hope for another Paladin outfit.

Make it cool. The guard of first town in Iselnort look awesome ,like Paladin.

Also the story of Arinar need some dynamic sequences,like shattering ground and other heartbeating features.

So i think Forsaken can start from underground.

Underground towns could be best.

Palladin is OP. OMG  :wacko:

u are suprised? ..kuzz already said that :yahoo:

Paladins are always OP :)

but how can u say they op?? have u played it?? do you know how much they heal? 1k ?..or just 100hp?

whats the skill cooldown? u know?

so saying op is foolishness at such a naive stage...

u are suprised? ..kuzz already said that :yahoo: but how can u say they op?? have u played it?? do you know how much they heal? 1k ?..or just 100hp?

whats the skill cooldown? u know?

so saying op is foolishness at such a naive stage...

Most of games I've played Paladin was OP cause they could heal themselves, they are tanks and they can block enemies from using skills, but most games Deathknights are always the higher class like you need to achieve something in order to play that class..

well if Paladin does turn out OP, I suggest Change AoE Hamstring to a skill like Repel - Makes him invulnerable to skills/magic for a short period of time, no skills will work on him not even heal.

well anyways, I've heard Mage got short distance teleport, sounds like the Perfect Kiter, doesn't even need skills, just teleport  :wacko:

Let's all wait and see, but right now I'm thinking Paladin is OP since it is a tank, it has skill to increase damage, it has short amount heal, it can increase heal performance and it can Disable a group of people around him, sounds like a BD with Barb weapon and Rogue stealth damage with a little heal, hmmm....

Yeah, maybe a good class, but u don't just put some classes and magics, u need balance all the other things... When all is balanced, all go back and play again warspear (and fix the signs please... 120 signs to put one weapon +6? omg bros, stop so much greed, and when this greed over, all players continue to play again ;)

thanks for update but remember, fix all things in game, after this implement more classes/magics/itens/etc...

6 skills  :shok: :shok:  wonder what mc and elf get then  :aggressive: :aggressive:

ofc paladin gets heal

cant wait for other epic classes,

deathknight hopefully gets buffs (dmg)

same i played inotia 3 with templar(paladin) it was easy than rest class as u run and heal..wow requried earlier that ur 1 acc should be above lvl 50 if u want create dk....dk is always a step higher to paladins

but i need to see each class skill and try them inorder to say who op...maybe dk get skill like bleessing in steath all time ;D ;D

dont know anything about rest class..havent ever played themm...mostly played dk blader or ranger

Most of games I've played Paladin was OP cause they could heal themselves, they are tanks and they can block enemies from using skills, but most games Deathknights are always the higher class like you need to achieve something in order to play that class..

well if Paladin does turn out OP, I suggest Change AoE Hamstring to a skill like Repel - Makes him invulnerable to skills/magic for a short period of time, no skills will work on him not even heal.

well anyways, I've heard Mage got short distance teleport, sounds like the Perfect Kiter, doesn't even need skills, just teleport  :wacko:

Let's all wait and see, but right now I'm thinking Paladin is OP since it is a tank, it has skill to increase damage, it has short amount heal, it can increase heal performance and it can Disable a group of people around him, sounds like a BD with Barb weapon and Rogue stealth damage with a little heal, hmmm....

Paladin OP because of some reasons that you guy got from similar games? Like wow? And by just read this announcement? But wait! The announcement isn't end yet, there will be more announcement that kuz will announce, and the final announcement might be"NEW ITEM FOR EASY LEVELING UP"if this possible, then the rich people or mc paypal hacker or something, they still OP with which class they chose...

Instead of the advantage of skills, Paladins have a weakness? U know this weakness is just for make it balance,  with VERY SLOW attack! Yeah that's it. Paladins might use hammer or heavy sword that making speed is slower than barbarian, u will see that Mages are still able to beat paladin easily

i see Paladin is just focus on defense, by healing and protecting himself and allies its just for survive longer, about attack, paladins have no special if  compared with other class

The next OP i think is Priest and Warlock, these guys might use mid def like ranger and rogue do, and the special things that the  both is ranged class using staff with magic attack, ofc this class is better than mage class (shaman/druid)

haha did u think that paladin is OP? Go try! I'm sure u will regret about attack speed :P

and then heaven rained shit  :tease:

Опубликованное фото

so i notice that Paladin will be only the best in WAR (protecting ally) and hunting ground, about arena this Paladin is weaaaaaakkk! Cuz i can imagine, before paladin doing attack, they will die 1st by blessing of rangers haha..

haha did u think that paladin is OP? Go try! I'm sure u will regret about attack speed :P

Cool karma for the resident, i see :tease:

I think that МР in't enough for effective heal therefore it will not turn out to recover strongly :)

P.S. I love u merc ;D

so i notice that Paladin will be only the best in WAR (protecting ally) and hunting ground, about arena this Paladin is weaaaaaakkk! Cuz i can imagine, before paladin doing attack, they will die 1st by blessing of rangers haha..

Wkwkwk :facepalm:

Spirituality (passive skill of the Chosen). The balance of mind and body has allowed to increase the maximum amount of energy and protection against attacks based on the strength of the magic of the Moon.

Will all classes of chosen have this skill?? :wacko:

If yes, Good then, they just have 4 active skill :spiteful:

Hahahahahaa :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or I'm wrong, maybe it's just like 'Mountains Power'' on MC and ''Concentration'' on Firstborn :bad: :facepalm:

NICE  :lol: WE CAN USED MC WEAPON TOo

Not all. Paladins can't used our mighty ''Two-handed Sword'' and the vice versa is Barbarians can't use That mace :wacko:

So im confused, in the picture it shows paladin using a sword but doesnt say in the description they can. Which is true? :unknw:

''They prefer one-handed maces or axes, coupled with a shield for defense or take in both hands a two-handed hammer or two-handed axe and rush into the attack.''

Read this

(I bet the picture is misdrawn) :lol: :lol:

Or I'm wrong, maybe it's just like 'Mountains Power'' on MC and ''Concentration'' on Firstborn :bad: :facepalm:

Absolutely right 8)

Just what I thought, I'm totally wrong :lol:

I'm noob and I knw it :crazy: But I meant that it is right opinion :unknw: I'm confused :fool:

''They prefer one-handed maces or axes, coupled with a shield for defense or take in both hands a two-handed hammer or two-handed axe and rush into the attack.''

Read this

(I bet the picture is misdrawn) :lol: :lol:

It says "prefer" which means that while they could possibly wield a sword they prefer maces and axes. Paladins in "every" mmo use swords which it would make it very odd that they wouldnt be able to use them in this.

Ill wait for a response from kuz or snorlax I guess  :blush:

I'm noob and I knw it :crazy: But I meant that it is right opinion :unknw: I'm confused :fool:

I'm confused also :lol: maybe i'm too sleepy here (00.00) :wacko:

I will too. Just wondering if Paladins are similar like Barbarian (Not the skills but the Performance of Weapons)

It says "prefer" which means that while they could possibly wield a sword they prefer maces and axes. Paladins in "every" mmo use swords which it would make it very odd that they wouldnt be able to use them in this.

Ill wait for a response from kuz or snorlax I guess  :blush:

woooooohoooo we will kick mc and dead loosers asses 100 times a day. Will be nice ;)

Go on we'll wait ;)

Waiting for Necro 8) , let's see how the curse looks like 8)

woooooohoooo we will kick mc and dead loosers asses 100 times a day. Will be nice ;)

DK will live in Kamp-Riff and Citadel of the Dinalt's Warriors 8)