[2012.03.19] Under development: Paladin — Knight of the Heavenly Order

Kuzmitch

oh my god!! im speechless..

his hair was sooo.....  :shok: :shok: :shok:

just kidding  ;D

he is not he :tease: he is she :pleasantry:

Paladin is a strange mix fusion of barb and shaman LOL LOL

Please in the update change the exp sistem i want get exp from monsters no only from quest.

Evry week new info about classes??:!

Why not evry day???:D:D

Because then the update will have to be ready in 6 days.  This way they have more time to update while you all stay interested. 

Where is this weeks Class info  :unknw:

I hope,today info about DK. :yahoo:

we are retards ..so much retards that we take 1 week to just understand 1 paragraph of kuzz of a class description :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

as odin hs rightly said...they added info to keep players interested as they were loseing em...so update will happen at normal time...

alll i gta say make mc coins sms bangladesh gettin welll peed off jjerks wid fast connect and mc  fink they the best fing since sliced bread

Hey Moderators,

Why don't you throw some light on the skills of these classes. A one-liner is confusing and it would help in the in-game experience as well...

P.S: And don't tell us that fantasy stuff like Death Knight will release tentacles to catch his enemy and all that. Give us the technical stuff relating to the skills...

Hey Moderators,

Why don't you throw some light on the skills of these classes. A one-liner is confusing and it would help in the in-game experience as well...

P.S: And don't tell us that fantasy stuff like Death Knight will release tentacles to catch his enemy and all that. Give us the technical stuff relating to the skills.

yea in the description skills is WOW and in game just pew pew  :wacko: ;D